CBSE Class 12
CBSE Class 12 is a crucial year in your academic career. Hence performing well in your CBSE Class 12 2020 board exams will be your topmost priority.
In CBSE Board Class 12 there are 3 main streams- Science (Maths/Biology), Commerce, and Humanities (Arts). Based on your marks in CBSE Class 11 exams, you can choose the desired stream. The syllabus approved by CBSE is different for each stream of Class 12.
To study each subject, CBSE has recommended NCERT textbooks as well as NCERT Exemplars. However, to get a deeper understanding of each subject, mainly Maths and Science, you can refer to other reference books such as RD Sharma, RS Aggarwal, Lakhmir Singh, etc.
CBSE Class 12 Latest News & Updates 2020
CBSE Class 12 2020 Exams will be Conducted only for Main Subjects
- CBSE has not yet announced the new schedule of Class 12 exams for the academic session 2019-2020.
- However, it has announced that now board exams will be conducted only for main subjects that will help the students get admissions in colleges.
- CBSE has announced a list of 12 subjects for Class 12 exams for whole India and a list of 11 subjects for North East Delhi Class 12 board exams.
CBSE Class 12 2020 Exams Delayed Due to Corona Virus Outbreak
- The whole world is fighting against the CoronaVirus outbreak. Abiding the nation-wide lockdown as directed by the honourable Prime Minister of India, CBSE Class 12 Exams are postponed.
- In a circular, dated 18 March 2020, it is stated that all the ongoing examinations for Classes 10 and 12 will be rescheduled after 31 March 2020.
CBSE Announces Online Classes for New Students
- CBSE has started online classes for all classes for most of the schools so that there is no compromise in their studies due to the nation-wide lockdown.
- In a recent circular, dated 26 March 2020, the education board encourages students to pursue this lockdown as an opportunity to learn from home and spend time with their families.
- The board has encouraged the students to join the digital classrooms and keep learning.
Other Changes in the CBSE Class 12 Exam
- CBSE has decided to revise the Class 12 syllabus for the 2020-21 session. Overlapping concepts will be removed to make subjects like Chemistry and Physics intriguing for the students.
- CBSE discourages rote learning and so has decided to increase the analytical, numerical and short questions in the syllabus.
- There will be a hike in the CBSE Class 12 exam fee from INR 750 to INR 1000 for General Category Candidates.
- The board has also decided to make the exam papers a little easy for the students by increasing the internal choices in the question papers. It has also announced an increase of 1-mark questions in the exams.
CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2020
CBSE has recently published the Class 12 board exam date sheet on its official website. It has been given below for your quick reference, now that you know your board exam dates you can plan your final preparations based on the same.
CBSE Board Class 12 Date Sheet 2020
|Class 12 Exam Date||Subject Code||Subject Name|
|24 February 2020||48||Physical Education|
|27 February 2020||1||English Elective – N|
|101||English Elective – C|
|02 March 2020||42||Physics|
|03 March 2020||27||History|
|04 March 2020||812||Marketing|
|05 March 2020||55||Accountancy|
|06 March 2020||28||Political Science|
|07 March 2020||43||Chemistry|
|13 March 2020||30||Economics|
|14 March 2020||44||Biology|
|17 March 2020||41||Mathematics]|
|20 March 2020||2||Hindi Elective|
|23 March 2020||29||Geography|
|24 March 2020||54||Business Studies|
CBSE Class 12 Solutions
CBSE Board Class 12 Solutions consist of exercise-wise solutions to all the questions available in each subject- Science (Medical, Non-Medical) and Commerce. These solutions are prepared in an easy to comprehend language, well-structured and 100% error-free. Each solution has been insightfully drafted by our subject matter experts. CBSE Class 12 Solutions have been devised as per the latest syllabus of Class 12.
Our Solutions for CBSE Class 12 have been designed with that priority in mind. Our step by step CBSE Class 12 Solutions are comprehensive yet easy to understand. These solutions help make learning new topics of each subject and revising previously learnt topics an easy task.
CBSE Class 12 Solutions help you develop full conceptual clarity, and enhance your question-solving speed. Our innovative study tips, learning methodologies and expert exam preparation guidelines will not only help you perform phenomenally well in CBSE Class 12 Board exams but also perform well in various competitive exams such as NEET, IIT-JEE, etc.
CBSE Class 12 Subject List
In CBSE Board Class 12, you will be studying one of three main study streams, namely Science, Commerce and Arts. Below is a subject-wise list of comprehensive CBSE Class 12 Solutions for your quick reference.
CBSE Board Class 12 Maths Solutions
CBSE Board Class 12 Maths subject consists of 13 chapters. Some of them are Relations and Functions, Matrices, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Determinants, Application of Derivatives and Integrals.
Some other significant chapters include Vector Algebra, Application of Integrals, Probability, Continuity and Differentiability, Differential Equations, Linear Programming and Three Dimensional Geometry. Instasolv’s smart CBSE Class 12 Solutions Maths are laid out sequentially and logically to facilitate efficient learning.
CBSE Board Class 12 Biology Solutions
CBSE Board Class 12 Biology subject comprises 16 chapters. Some crucial chapters include Reproduction in Organism, Human Reproduction, Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants, Evolution, Reproductive Health, and Principles of inheritance and Variation.
Some other important chapters include Molecular Basis of Inheritance, Human Health and Disease, Ecosystem, and Biotechnology: Principles and Processes. Instasolv’s all-inclusive CBSE Class 12 Solutions Biology makes the vast and extensive CBSE Class 12 Syllabus for Biology easy to understand, and easy to remember.
CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry Solutions
CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry subject comprises 16 chapters mapping to three different branches of Chemistry, namely Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry. Some of them are The Solid State, Solutions, Electro Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Amines, Polymers, and Biomolecules. Some more significant chapters include The p-Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, The d and f Block Elements, and Aldehydes Ketones and Carboxylic Acids.
Instasolv’s CBSE Class 12 Solutions Chemistry explicitly elaborates on every topic and subtopic covered in your CBSE Class 12 Textbook. This helps you gain an in-depth understanding of the subject and gain more marks in your Class 12 board exams.
CBSE Board Class 12 Physics Solutions
CBSE Board Class 12 Physics subject contains 15 chapters. Some of the important chapters are Electric Charges and Fields, Current Electricity, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Magnetism and Matter and Atoms.
Some other crucial chapters are Moving Charges and Magnetism, Electromagnetic induction, Electromagnetic Waves, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments and Nuclei. Instasolv’s CBSE Class 12 Solutions Physics give you step by step explanations of all Scientific Phenomenon included in your NCERT Textbooks.
CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy Solutions
CBSE Board Class 12 Accountancy subject contains a total of 11 chapters. Some of the chapters from part 1 are Accounting for Not for Profit Organisation, Accounting for partnership Firms- Basic Concepts, Dissolution of Partnerships, Reconstitution of a Partnership Firm- Admission of a Partner.
Some important chapters from Part 2 are Accounting Ratios, Financial Statements of a Company, Cash Flow Statement, and Analysis of Financial Statements. Instasolv’s strategic CBSE Class 12 Solutions Accountancy lays down in detail all important concepts and advanced information in CBSE Class 12 Syllabus. It makes learning new and complex topics an easy task.
CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies Solutions
CBSE Board Class 12 Business Studies subject contains 13 chapters. Some of the crucial chapters are Planning, Staffing, Organising, Directing, Controlling, Marketing, Financial Markets, Consumer Protection and Financial Management.
Chapters from the syllabus are Entrepreneurship Development, Business Environment, Principles of Management and Nature and Significance of Management. Instasolv’s Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies give you an in-depth understanding of all fundamental concepts of business and helps you excel in your Class 12 board exams.
CBSE Board Class 12 Economics Solutions
CBSE Board Class 12 Economics subject teaches in detail about two branches of economics, namely Microeconomics and Macroeconomics. The Macroeconomics syllabus contains six chapters, namely Introduction to Macroeconomics, Money and Banking, National Income Accounting, Government Budget and the Economy, Determination of Income and Employment and Open Economy Macroeconomics.
Microeconomics contains six chapters, namely Introduction to Microeconomics, Production and Costs, Theory of Consumer Behaviour, Market Equilibrium, Non-Competitive Markets and The Theory of the Firm under Perfect Competition. Instasolv’s CBSE Class 12 Solutions Economics have been strategically drafted by our expert economics teachers to help you score more marks in your Class 12 board exams
CBSE Board Class 12 English Solutions
CBSE Board Class 12 English subject contains 2 NCERT Textbooks, namely Flamingo and Vistas. Flamingo comprises 8 chapters and 6 poems. Some of the chapters are The Last Lesson, Deep Water, Lost Spring, Indigo, The Rattrap, The Interview, Poets and Pancakes, and Going Places. Some of the Poems from Flamingo are My Mother at Sixty Six, Keeping Quiet, A Roadside Stand, A Thing of Beauty, Aunt Jennifer’s Tigers and An Elementary School Classroom in a Slum.
Vistas comprise of 8 chapters, such as The Third Level, The Enemy, On the Face of It, The Tiger King, and Memories of Childhood. Some other important chapters from this book are Evans Tries an O Level, Should Wizard Hit Mommy and Journey to the End of the World. Our CBSE Class 12 Solutions English help will broaden your command and understanding of English as a language and help you ace your Class 12 board exams.
CBSE Board Class 12 Solutions Hindi
CBSE Board Class 12 Hindi subject comprises 2 NCERT Textbooks, namely Aroh Bhag 2 and Vitaan Bhag 2. There are 4 chapters in Vitan Bhag 2, namely Joojh, Silver Wedding, Diary Ke Panne, and Ateet Mein Dabe Paaon. There are 18 chapters in Aroh Bhag 2 written by celebrated Hindi authors such as Harivansh Rai Bacchan, Suryakant Tripathi Nirala, Mahadevi Verma, Tulsidas, Umashankar Joshi, Alok Dhanwa and Shamser Bahadur Singh.
Our CBSE Class 12 Solutions Hindi helps you understand the essence and true value of the Hindi language. It will also help you get a good grip on the language, develop good verbal and written skills and score the desired result in your board exams.
Reference Books for CBSE Board Class 12
For thorough practice and solid Class 12 board exam preparation, you must refer to effective CBSE Class 12 Reference Books and CBSE Class 12 Exemplars written by well –known authors. However, before you start referring to any of the books outside your CBSE Class 12 Textbooks, you must first master your NCERT Textbooks. Here is a list of CBSE Class 12 Reference Books suggested by our subject experts.
- NCERT Solutions: Physics Class 12th –Arihant
- Pradeep’s Fundamentals Physics
- ABC Physics- Modern Publications
- NCERT Solutions: Chemistry 12th –Arihant
- Pradeep’s Fundamentals Chemistry
- ABC Chemistry- Modern Publications
- NCERT Solutions: Biology 12th –Arihant
- Pradeep’s Fundamentals Biology
- ABC Biology- Modern Publications
- Senior Secondary School Mathematics For Class 12 – R.S. Agarwal
- Mathematics Class 12- R.D Sharma
- NCERT Solutions Mathematics Class 12- Arihant
- Xam Idea Accountancy
- Double Entry Book Keeping for Class 12- T.S Grewal
- Analysis of Financial Statements Class 12 – T.S Grewal
- DK Goel Solutions for Class 12 Accountancy
- All In One Accountancy Class 12
- All In One Economics Class 12
- Introductory Macroeconomics –T.R Jain and V.K Ohri
- Introductory Microeconomics – T.R Jain and V.K Ohri
- Business Studies for Class 12 – Sandeep Garg
- Business Studies for Class 12 – Poonam Gandhi
CBSE Class 12 Previous Year Question Papers
Class 12 board exams are the most important exams of your entire school life. No matter what you choose to do in life, your Class 12 board results always stay with you and always matter. Hence it’s important that you put your best foot forward in Class 12 board exam preparation.
The best way to strengthen your exam preparation is to solve CBSE Class 12 Previous Year Question Papers every day. This practice will help you determine your weaknesses and work on them.
It will also help you become well acquainted with the subject-wise exam pattern and board exam environment. If you solve past years’ papers frequently, you will gain more confidence and enhance your overall efficiency.
CBSE Class 12 Revision Notes
CBSE Class 12 revision notes are important for every student. Notes not only help you in revising the chapters during exams but they also help you keep note of all the important formulas, definitions and theorems introduced in the chapter. You can write down your own explanations, diagrams or flowcharts in the notes.
At Instasolv, our subject matter experts have created similar kinds of notes for you. They contain easy explanations of all the important topics of the CBSE Class 12 syllabus along with important diagrams and flowcharts. Refer to our revision notes for a better preparation of your CBSE exams.
Study Tips for Class 12 Students
Class 12 is a very crucial phase. It will bring a lot of performance pressure and exam related fears and anxieties. Apart from studying hard, the only other way to get through your Class 12 board exams is to study smart.
Here are a few impactful study tips gathered by educational experts at Instasolv for your ready reference.
- Plan well ahead of time and draft a very efficient study timetable that involves studying multiple subjects in one day, and gives you enough time to take breaks and indulge in recreation.
- You must study from day one and study regularly.
- Learn new topics and revise previously learnt topics every day for maximum retention.
- Allocate some part of the day for studying for competitive exams
- CBSE Class 12 Syllabus is vast and can be quite daunting. However, there is no need to panic; you can break it up into smaller doable chunks.
- Set daily, weekly and monthly study goals. Reward yourself when you achieve these goals.
- Indulge in group studies sometimes or help others understand a complex concept. These practices will strengthen your conceptual understanding.
- Solve past year question papers and sample papers every day.
- Lead a healthy life. Get enough sleep. Eat healthy food at the right time. To study hard, you need to maintain a healthy mind, body and soul. You need all your energy to study hard this year.