DC Pandey Physics Solutions (Understanding Physics)
Instasolv provides DC Pandey Solutions which are curated by expert Physics teachers to cover all you need to know to accurately, and quickly answer NEET & JEE questions. DC Pandey Physics Book comprises a wide range of question styles to get you well acquainted with the exam pattern of various competitive exams like NEET, JEE Main, and JEE Advanced. DC Pandey Physics Solutions give you ample practice to help you build a strong conceptual base and clear all your doubts.
DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions cover all the DC Pandey Physics Books namely, DC Pandey Mechanics Part I, DC Pandey Mechanics Part II, DC Pandey Waves and Thermodynamics, DC Pandey Electricity and Magnetism and DC Pandey Optics and Modern Physics. Our comprehensive solutions of DC Pandey books are most preferred amidst competitive exam qualifiers and Class 12 Board toppers. It helps you in learning the subject holistically through rigorous and extensive practice.
The well-structured, and strategic DC Pandey Physics Book’s Solutions have been drafted in a very learning-friendly manner to facilitate quick, and effective learning. They not only help you learn faster and better but also help you retain more. They have been drafted in a manner to make learning Physics more interesting, stimulating, fun and interactive. Learning from our solutions will keep exam-related anxiety and fears at bay.
DC Pandey Understanding Physics: Books Overview
DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions comprises 30 chapters altogether. They cover all concepts from all chapters of all the 5 DC Pandey Books. They answer all questions from all the books accurately, and in a stepwise manner to facilitate quick and effective learning.
The brief of our DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions has been given below.
DC Pandey Mechanics Part 1 Solutions
DC Pandey Solutions for Mechanics Part I covers all 8 chapters of the DC Pandey Mechanics Part I Book in a comprehensive yet precise manner. They answer all questions from all chapters in detail. The chapters covered in this book include Basic Mathematics and Measurements, Unit and Dimensions, Vectors, Motion in 1 Dimension, Projectile Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Circular Motion, Centre of Mass, Conservation of Linear Momentum, Impulse and Collision and Laws of motion. They have been briefly discussed below.
- The chapter Basic Mathematics and Measurements explains to you about concepts such as the integration, logarithms, graphs, trigonometry, maxima and minima, and differentiation. It also teaches you about systematic errors, a combination of errors, relative or fractional error, algebraic operations with significant figures, random errors, vernier calipers, absolute errors, rounding off a digit, mean absolute error, screw gauge, and micrometre. Our DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions cover all concepts of the unit in detail and answer all its questions explicitly.
- The Chapter Unit and Dimensions, Vectors teaches you about the SI units of second, Kelvin, Candela, Kilogram, Mole, Metre, and Ampere. You will also learn about the MKS system, the CGS system, the SI system, and the FPS system. You shall also read about luminous intensity, length, limitation of dimensional analysis, uses of dimensions, thermodynamics temperature, the principle of homogeneity of dimensions, mass, amount of substance, electric current, and fundamental quantities. Here, you will also read about Planck’s constant, impulse and momentum, polygon law of addition for more than two vectors, the angle between two vectors, vector and scalar quantities, angular momentum, addition, and subtraction of 2 vectors, luminous flux, and the components of a vector. Our DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions help you become thorough with all topics and sub-topics of the chapter.
- Motion in 1 Dimension explains to you about the average speed and velocity, instantaneous acceleration, one-dimensional uniformly accelerated motion, non – uniformly accelerated, angular velocity, and uniform linear motion and non-uniform linear motion. Here you will also learn about polarisation, the difference between distance and displacement, instantaneous speed and velocity, acceleration, position and position vector, vector quantities, and relative motion uniformly. Our DC Pandey Physics Solutions give you ample practice to help you become thorough with the chapter.
- The chapter Projectile Motion teaches you about relative motion between two projectiles, projectile motion in an inclined motion, horizontal range (R), flight (T), maximum height (H), horizontal projectile motion and vertical projectile motion of an object, the value of g in SI, dimensional formula, the accelerations in two different projectiles, the value of g in CGS and the acceleration due to gravity. Our DC Pandey Solutions cover all corners of the chapter and help you build a sound conceptual foundation for higher studies.
- The chapter Laws of Motion concept gives you an idea of types of forces, equilibrium, the resolution of a force, Lami’s theorem, free body diagram (FBD), and the equilibrium of concurrent coplanar forces. Here you will also learn about Newton’s laws of motion, the initial momentum and final momentum, oblique impact or collision, elastic collision and inelastic collision, pseudo force, and friction. Our DC Pandey Physics Book’s Solutions are easy to understand and convenient to learn and revise from.
- The Work, Energy and Power chapter introduces you to work done by the area, work done by a constant force, work done by an object, work done by a variable force, work-energy theorem, spring force, conservation, and non-conservation force field. Here you will also learn about potential energy, gravitational energy, unstable equilibrium, stable equilibrium, mechanical wave energy, thermal energy, and neutral equilibrium. This chapter also teaches you about ionisation energy, electric energy, heat energy, electric potential energy, kinetic energy, chemical energy, gravitational energy, elastic potential energy, radiant energy, the law of conservation of mechanical energy, nuclear energy, and mechanical energy. Our Solutions answer all questions from this chapter in a stepwise, precise, and accurate manner.
- Circular Motion chapter will teach you about the circular turning of roads by friction, condition of leaving the circle, conical pendulum, the circular turning of roads by the banking of roads, motion in a vertical circle, and angular variables. It also teaches you about velocity and acceleration of a particle in a circular motion, radius and the tangent, condition of oscillation, motion in a vertical circle, dynamics of circular motion, and angular acceleration. DC Pandey Understanding Physics Book’s Solutions help you clear all your conceptual doubts instantly and gain an in-depth understanding of all concepts of the chapter.
- Chapter Centre of Mass, Conservation of Linear Momentum, Impulse, and Collision educates you about the impulse and collision, the center of mass, variable mass, and the law of conservation of linear momentum. Out Solutions will help you learn effectively.
DC Pandey Mechanics Part 2 Solutions
Our DC Pandey Mechanics Part 2 covers all 5 chapters of the DC Pandey Mechanics Part 2 Book in an all-inclusive yet to the point manner. The chapters covered in this book include Rotational Motion Mechanics, Gravitation, Simple Harmonic Motion, Elasticity, and Fluid Mechanics. They have been briefly discussed below.
- The chapter Rotational Motion Mechanics educates you on the rotation of a rigid body, moment of inertia, torque, instantaneous acceleration, angular kinematics parameters, and linear kinematics parameters. Here you will also learn about angular impulse, the instantaneous axis of rotation, angular momentum, toppling, conservation of angular momentum, and the rotational motion of a rigid body. This chapter also teaches you about angular velocity, uniform pure rolling, a fixed axis, accelerated pure rolling, the rotational motion of the objects, and combined translational. Our DC Pandey Physics Solutions comprehensively cover all corners of the chapter, ensuring you don’t miss out on any significant concept.
- The chapter Gravitation concept introduces you to intensity of gravitation field, Kepler’s law, Newton’s law of gravitation, the relationship between the gravitational field and potential, circular motion principles for satellites, gravitational potential energy, and acceleration due to gravity. Here you will also be learning about the principle of superposition of gravitation, binding energy, centripetal and centrifugal force, the variation of acceleration due to gravity, and gravitational potential. Our DC Pandey Solutions consist of detailed explanations of all the concepts along with appropriate diagrams and relevant examples wherever necessary.
- The Simple Harmonic Motion chapter explains about the kinematics of SHM, the difference between oscillation motion, periodic and simple harmonic motion, and types of simple harmonic motion. Here you will also be learning about the time period, methods of finding the time period of SHM, phase in SHM, the kinetic energy of a particle in SHM, causes of oscillation, the potential energy of SHM, and the total mechanical energy of the particle executing SHM. This chapter also covers the relationship between SHM and uniform circular motion, differential equation of SHM, basic differential equations, necessary conditions for SHM, frequency in SHM, force, and energy in oscillation and quantitative analysis. The Solutions help you clear all your doubts. It also gives you ample practice to help you become thorough with the chapter.
- Elasticity chapter teaches you about Hooke’s law of elasticity, Young’s modulus of elasticity, stress, and strain, volume strain, the potential energy of wire, relations among elastic constants, Poisson’s ratio, the stress-strain curve, and various types of stress such as longitudinal stress. It also deals with the modulus of rigidity, tangential stress, the bulk modulus of elasticity, thermal stress, and strain, volume stress, coefficient of elasticity, and longitudinal strain. Our DC Pandey Physics Solutions have been drafted by expert Physics teachers in an easy to understand language to make learning an easy process.
- The Fluid Mechanics chapter gives you an idea of computational fluid dynamics, compressible fluid, surface tension, viscosity, the density of a fluid, Archimedes principle, stoke’s law, Bernoulli equation, Non – Newtonian fluid, Newtonian fluid, ideal plastic fluid, pressure in a fluid and Real fluid. Our DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions are drafted by our Science subject experts in a methodical and logical manner to facilitate quick and effective learning.
DC Pandey Waves and Thermodynamics Solutions
Our DC Pandey Waves and Thermodynamics covers all 6 chapters of the DC Pandey Waves and Thermodynamics Book in an all-encompassing yet to the point manner. They answer all questions from all chapters in detail. The chapters covered in this book include Wave Motion, Sound Wave, Thermometry, Thermal Expansion and Kinetic Theory of Gases, Laws of Thermodynamics, Calorimetry, and Heat Transfer, and Superposition of Waves. They have been briefly discussed below.
- The Chapter Wave motion explains to you the classification of dimensional waves like one, two and three-dimensional waves, plane progressive Harmonic waves, transverse and longitudinal waves, the dimensions of wave energy, wavelength, and speed of a transverse wave on a string. Here you will also learn about path difference, amplitude, time difference, phase difference, the medium of propagation, energy in a wave motion, the general equation of wave motion, the energy transfer, frequency, period, and phase or phase angle (o). Our DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions discusses all concepts of the chapter in detail. It helps you score high in your board exams and crack various competitive exams.
- The chapter Superposition of Waves concept introduces you to lightwave theory, normal modes of string and resonance, interference of waves, conditions for the interference of light, and conditions for destructive interference. Here you will also learn about the principle of superposition, waveforms, Huygens principle, destructive interference, reflection and transmission of a wave, constructive interference, electromagnetic fields, and standing waves. Our DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions helps you develop a strong conceptual foundation.
- The Sound Wave chapter explains to you about concepts such as the speed of sound, the frequency of sound, standing longitudinal waves in organ pipes, the wavelength of sound, and reflection of sound. This chapter also teaches you about calculating the speed of sound in different mediums like air, water, glass, hydrogen, and copper. It also explains to you about the amplitude of the sound, beats and the doppler effect, sound waves in gases, displacement wave, interference of sound waves, speed of a longitudinal wave, sound intensity, pressure wave, and density wave and dependence on the medium. Our DC Pandey book’s Solutions helps you gain an in-depth understanding of all the concepts of the chapter.
- The chapter Thermometry, Thermal Expansion, and Kinetic Theory of Gases teach you about the constant volume gas, the concept of an ideal gas, the law of equipartition of energy, thermometers, and the celsius temperature scale. It also deals with concepts like the ideal gas equation, the kinetic theory of gases, the internal energy of an ideal gas, thermometer, and the absolute temperature scale. Here you will also learn about thermal expansion materials such as diamonds, concrete, steel, quartz, iron, steel and stainless, the quantity of heat, molar heat capacity, and thermal expansion. Our Solutions contain stepwise, precise, and fully accurate answers to all questions from the chapter.
- The chapter Laws of Thermodynamics explains to you of the first law of thermodynamics, the second law of thermodynamics, pure component thermodynamics, the third law of thermodynamics, Zeroth law of thermodynamics, and Helmholtz free energy. Here you will also learn about radiation, different thermodynamic processes, and reversible and irreversible processes. This chapter also teaches you classical thermodynamics, solution thermodynamics, statistical thermodynamics, internal energy, Gibbs free energy, the efficiency of a cycle, enthalpy, properties of matter, heat engines, refrigerator, and energy. DC Pandey Physics Solutions are easy to understand and help in effective learning.
- The concept of Calorimetry and Heat Transfer teaches you about constant pressure calorimetry, adiabatic calorimeters, volumetric expansion, latent heat and heat transfer, superficial expansion, bomb calorimeters (Constant Volume Calorimetry), differential scanning calorimetry, and reaction calorimeters. Here you will also learn about phase changes, linear expansion, graphical representation of electromagnetic wave, convection, and radiation, electromagnetic spectrum, the intensity of an electromagnetic wave, the mathematical representation of electromagnetic wave, applications of electromagnetic waves and speed of electromagnetic waves in free space. Our Solutions include smart study techniques that help you learn the concepts quickly and score more marks.
DC Pandey Electricity and Magnetism Solutions
There are 6 chapters in the DC Pandey Electricity and Magnetism Book in an exhaustive yet in a to the point manner. They answer all questions from all chapters in detail. The chapters covered in this book include Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Capacitors, Magnetics, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current. They have been briefly discussed below.
- The Current Electricity chapter will teach you about Ohm’s law, the heating effect of currents, thermoelectricity, visualising electric current, an electromotive force (EMF) and voltage, and the confines of Ohm’s law. Here you will also learn about Kirchoff’s law, the temperature dependence of resistivity, electrical measuring instruments, properties of electric current, resistance and resistivity, and resistors in series and in parallel. This chapter also covers concepts such as electrical current, primary and secondary cells, the heating effect of electric current, electric circuits, chemical effect of current, the battery and the electromotive force and superconductivity. Our DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions lets you delve deep in the concepts of the chapter and sharpen your conceptual understanding.
- The Electrostatics Chapter teaches you about Photocopier & laser printer operation, the apparently spontaneous explosion of grain silos, potential due to a solid sphere of charge, electric dipole, conductors and insulators, the attraction of paper to a charged scale, solid conducting sphere, and the relationship between electric field and potential. It also teaches you about Coulomb’s Law, equipotential surface, electric field, Gauss’s law, Electric field, potential due to charged spherical shell, Electric potential energy and properties of a conductor. Our DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions contain effective learning methodologies and smart problem-solving shortcuts that help you increase your overall speed and efficiency. They also help you save a lot of time and effort.
- The Chapter Capacitors gives you a brief on standard units of capacitance, the work done by a capacitor, cylindrical capacitor, methods of finding equivalent resistance, the mechanical force on the charged conductor, energy stored in a capacitor, and parallel plate capacitor. It also teaches you about the C -R circuits, energy stored in a charged conductor, the capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor, spherical capacitor, two laws in capacitors, determining the value of capacitance, types of capacitors, capacitors in series and parallel and energy density. Our DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions follow a methodical and logical flow to help you learn effectively.
- The Magnetics Chapter teaches you in detail about paramagnetism, some important terms used in magnetism, magnetic induction and magnetic materials, and the force between parallel current-carrying wires. Here you will also learn about the Biot- Savart law, the path of a charged particle in a uniform magnetic field, properties of magnetic materials, Earth’s magnetism, magnetic dipole in a uniform magnetic field, the magnetic field of a moving point charge, ferromagnetism, diamagnetism, Ampere’s circuital law and magnetic force on a moving charge (Fm). Our DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions are the most preferred study material for cracking various competitive exams and scoring high in your Class 12 board exams.
- The Electromagnetic Induction explains Gauss law, oscillations in LC circuit, growth and decay of current in an L – R circuit, mutual inductance, self-inductance, magnetic flux, and mutual inductance. Here you will also learn in detail about Faraday’s law, induced current, Lenz’s law, induced charge, motional electromotive force, magnetic field lines, and flux, self-inductance and inductors and induced EMF. Our DC Pandey Solutions contain stepwise, accurate and precise answers to all questions of this chapter.
- The chapter Alternating Current educates you on AC circuits containing a capacitor, RMS value of AC wave, and power in an AC circuit. It also teaches you about the series L-C-R circuit, current and potential relations, AC circuit containing inductance, application of alternating current, parallel circuit (rejector circuit), alternating currents and phasors and alternating current waveform. Our DC Pandey Understanding Physics cover all topics and subtopics of the chapter along with relevant diagrams, appropriate examples and detailed explanations wherever necessary.
DC Pandey Optics and Modern Physics Solutions
Our DC Pandey Solutions cover all 5 chapters of the DC Pandey Optics and Modern Physics Book in an easy to understand and stepwise manner. They answer all questions from all chapters in detail. The chapters covered in this book include Reflection of Light, Refraction of Light, Interference and Diffraction of Light, Modern Physics I and Modern Physics II. They have been briefly discussed below.
- Reflection of Light Chapter teaches you about diffused reflection, specular reflection, a few general points of geometric optics, reflected ray, point of incidence, incident ray, normal, nature of light, multiple reflections, types of reflection of light, angle of incidence and the ray of light. Our DC Pandey Physics Solutions cover all aspects of the chapter in detail.
- The Refraction of Light chapter gives you an idea of RADARS, radio propagation, electromagnetic spectrum, refraction of light in ray optics, and optical instruments. It also teaches you about the wave equation, speed and frequency, application of refraction of light, thin lenses, radio communication, effects of refraction, refraction through the prism, radio waves, intensity, refraction index, total internal reflection, and photometry. Our DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions have been drafted by expert and experienced Physics teachers in a manner to make learning Physics an easy, fun, engaging, interactive and effective process.
- The Interference and Diffraction of Light Chapter explains about diffraction pattern, the single-slit diffraction, the position of fringes, and diffraction of X-rays. Here you will also learn about Young’s double-slit experiment, the central maximum, condition of interference, intensity graph, destructive interference, the intensity of fringes, and energy distribution in interference. It also teaches you about the displacement of fringes and constructive, diffraction formula, the shape of fringes, introduction to diffraction and diffraction through narrow slits. Our smart, strategic and systematic DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions are perfect for quick and effective revision during your exams.
- Modern Physics 1 lets you gain an in-depth understanding of concepts such as Bohr’s equation, De-Broglie wavelength of matter-wave, photoelectric effect, electromagnetic spectrum, emission of electrons, nature of the metal surface, hydrogen-like atoms, dual nature of electromagnetic waves, thermionic emission, the Bohr hydrogen structure, momentum and radiation pressure, photoelectric emission, reduced mass, and early atomic structures. Our DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions contain smart learning techniques and effective problem-solving shortcuts that help you save preparation time and effort.
- Modern Physics 2 teaches you about sterilising medical instruments, nuclear fission, uses of nuclear physics, atomic physics, neutrons in a nucleus, and laws of radioactivity. It also covers in details concepts such as binding energy, successive disintegration, nature of nuclear force, domestic smoke detectors, radioactive radiations, the radioactive decay law, alpha decay, packing fraction, the radius of a nucleus, and production of electric power. Here you will also learn about Q-value of a nuclear reaction, equivalence of mass and energy, the total number of protons and units of radioactivity. Our Solutions comprehensively cover all topics of the chapter to ensure that you don’t miss out on anything,
DC Pandey Physics Exercises
The exercise questions asked in DC Pandey Physics book covers each and every concept and they comprise different types of questions such as introductory exercises, subjective questions (level 1), objective questions(level 1), assertion and reason questions, objective questions (level 2), match the columns questions, more than one correct option questions and subjective questions (level 2). Introductory exercise is a combination of multiple questions like theorem based questions, numerical questions, scenario-based questions, formula-based questions, and diagrammatic questions.
There are more than 1200 exercise questions and answers in our all-encompassing DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions. Our well- structured and stepwise DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions give you a good amount of practice to help you master all concepts in all 5 DC Pandey Books on Physics.
Why refer to our DC Pandey Solutions?
- Our DC Pandey Physics Solutions have been solved using the best methods of solving the problems.
- Our Solutions are prepared by eminent and expert Physics teachers and cover all significant concepts in detail.
- All our solutions are well organised and follow a logical flow to facilitate fast and effective learning.
- With our solutions, you will build a strong conceptual foundation, score high in your board exams and easily crack various competitive exams such as NEET, JEE Main, and JEE Advanced.
- Our DC Pandey Understanding Physics Solutions are easy to understand, all-inclusive, and fully accurate.
- They comprise smart problem solving techniques and effective learning methodologies that give you a competitive advantage.