Lakhmir Singh Chemistry Class 10 Solutions Carbon And Its Compounds (Chapter 4)
Lakhmir Singh Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 4 are the best study material to clear your concepts for Carbon and Its Compound. This chapter will help you understand all the important topics of properties of carbon, its chemical properties, the composition of chemical compounds and its function group so that you can write good answers in the CBSE exams and score full marks. Get Lakhmir Singh Solutions of Chemistry today and solve all your doubts related to the chapter.
Lakhmir Singh Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 4 has 15 exercises with 321 questions. All the questions are related to the major topics covered in Chapter 4 ‘Carbon and Its Compound’. Our subject matter experts have created clear and concise solutions for Lakhmir Singh Chapter 4 to help you find all the answers instantly.
With the solutions provided by Instasolv you can now do complete revision before the Board Exams. You will find the exercise-wise solutions in a step-by-step manner, making it easy for you to learn the topics in no time.
Lakhmir Singh Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 4 Summary
Chapter 4 of Lakhmir Singh and Manjit Kaur of Class 10 Chemistry describes the carbon and its compound, bonding in carbon – the covalent bond, chemical properties of carbon compounds, soaps and detergents, and some important carbon compounds including ethanol and ethanoic acid. All the concepts are explained with diagrams, step by step procedure points to remember, shortcuts for numerical problems and guidelines to remember formulae and chemical reactions.
- In the first section, the electron dot structure of molecules like sulphur and carbon dioxide is explained. Here, we will be able to learn how different types of electron structure is formed by each chemical molecule.
- In section 2 of Lakhmir Singh Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 4, properties of carbon have been described. Besides that, we can also have an in-depth understanding of how to draw structural isomers for organic compounds like pentane, butanone, and ethanoic acid, and so on.
- In the third section of Carbon and its compound, alcohol and carboxylic acid have been distinguished with the help of experiments.
- The solution to practice exercises based on the given concepts is also provided in this chapter that will offer a summary of the complete chapter getting the main ideas into a clear viewpoint.
Lakhmir Singh Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 4 – Topics Covered
Get 100 percent precise Lakhmir Singh and Manjit Kaur Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 4 – Carbon and Its Compounds. We offer step by step solutions for the questions provided in the Class 10 Chemistry textbook as per CBSE Board guidelines from the recent NCERT book for Class 10 Chemistry. The topics and sub-topics in Chapter 4 – Carbon and Its Compounds are provided below.
Exercise 4.1 – Properties of Carbon and Its Compound
To get a clear understanding of how to draw electron dot structure, you may refer to exercise 4.1 of Lakhmir Singh Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 4 Solutions containing 2 questions with solutions.
Exercise 4.2 – Bonding in Carbon – The Covalent Bond
In this exercise of Chapter 10 Chemistry, there are a total of 5 questions with detailed solutions related to the properties of carbon compounds and how to write formulas for each of these compounds.
Exercise 4.3 – Chemical Properties of Carbon Compound
It is an important exercise of Chapter 4 as the questions from this exercise are related to chemical reactions. The exercise consists of 2 questions with solutions. All the questions are concept-based and you need to possess a deep understanding of in-text topics to solve them.
Exercise 4.4 – Some Important Carbon Compounds Including Ethanol and Ethanoic Acid
Physics Lakhmir Singh Solutions for Class 10 Exercise 4.4 includes 2 questions with detailed solutions.
Exercise 4.5 – Soaps and Detergents
Lakhmir Singh Class 10 Solutions for Chemistry Chapter 4 Exercise 4.5 contains 2 questions with solutions. So, you can clear all your doubts related to soaps and detergents by just one click.
Exercise 4.6 – Carbon and It’s Compound
This is the main exercise of Chapter 4 and contains a total of 15 questions with solutions.
There are other exercises available in this chapter of Lakhmir Singh Class 10 Chemistry Solutions. You can refer to the questions and answers to those exercises provided by Instasolv.
Lakhmir Singh Solutions for Chemistry plays an important role in the preparation of Chapter 4 – Carbon and its Compounds. Amongst thousands of self-proclaimed ones for the preparation of Chapter 4, Lakhmir Singh Solutions stands out to let you perform better in the Boards Exam. It is unique as it serves its purpose in the simplest as well as the best way.
Benefits of Using Lakhmir Singh Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 4
Chemistry is one of the important subjects in your Class 10 syllabus. So, follow the Lakhmir Singh Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 4 provided by Instasolv to score well in the Board Exams.
- Our Lakhmir Singh Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry, formulated by expert teachers make it simple for you to revise chapter 4 easily.
- We have re-purposed the teaching process and updated it in a way that it can aid you in every way.
- We provide step by step solutions for all the problems provided in class 10 Chemistry Chapter 4 as per the latest CBSE guidelines.
- The solutions offered by Instasolv are updated regularly, which is to the point, detailed and at the same time provides an in-depth overview of the chapter.
- Our experts have prepared the solutions to present the complex topics of Chapter 4 in the simplest manner.