Lakhmir Singh Physics Class 10 Solutions Magnetic Effects of Electric Current (Chapter 2)
Lakhmir Singh Physics Class 10 Solutions ‘Sources of Energy’ – Chapter 3 are the best study material to prepare & score well in your CBSE Board Exams. You will find the Lakhmir Singh Solutions easy to understand and best for exam preparation.
In this chapter, we will study various sources of energy such as Fossil Fuels, Hydro Power Plant, Thermal Power Plant, etc. The Class 10 Lakhmir Singh Solutions are very useful for revision work while preparing for the Board exams. Also, the Lakhmir Singh Solutions for Class 10 Physics Chapter 3 are based on the NCERT book topics so there is no fear of missing out on the official syllabus or studying something irrelevant.
Chapter 3 – Sources of Energy is a scoring subject, if you study this chapter well, and solve all the questions available in the reference book. To help you master Chapter 3 of Lakhmir Singh Class 10 Physics, our subject matter experts have prepared detailed answers to each question. Follow the Lakhmir Singh Solutions to score well in the Board exams!
Lakhmir Singh Solutions for Class 10 Physics Chapter 3: Summary
- Lakhmir Singh Physics Class 10 Solutions of ‘Sources of Energy’ – Chapter 3 illustrates the significance of the dissipation of energy, sources of energy, and more about it. Chapter 3 will help you to understand the various sources of energy involving conventional and non-conventional sources of energy. The topic of what is a Good Source of Energy helps you to have in-depth knowledge about the importance of energy in our day-to-day lives.
- The main topics covered in this chapter including Conventional Sources of Energy involving Fossil Fuels, Hydro Power Plant, Thermal Power Plant, Improvements in the Technology for using Conventional Sources of Energy offers transparency about the concepts and help you in further strengthening of the concepts. Alternative or non-conventional sources of energy comprising solar energy, geothermal energy, nuclear energy, and energy from the sea will be taught in this chapter.
- All these topics of Class 10 Physics Chapter 3 – Sources of Energy have been taught with the help of comprehensive content, collaborating activities, and out of the box material making the learning process more interesting and easy to understand. The solutions provided herein for the questions asked related to these topics are outlined point-wise and in simple language to help you further.
- As one proceeds further through chapter 3, Sources of Energy, environmental significance and how long an energy source lasts will be learned.
- The solution to practice exercises based on the given concepts is also provided in this chapter that will offer a summary of the complete chapter getting the main ideas into a clear viewpoint.
- This chapter is a part of NCERT Unit V Natural Resources, wherein, Unit V holds 7 marks of weightage in the final exam of Class 10 according to the latest pattern released by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
Lakhmir Singh Solutions for Class 10 Physics Chapter 3 – Topics Covered
Get 100 percent precise Lakhmir Singh Physics Class 10 Solutions ‘Sources of Energy’ – Chapter 3. We offer step by step solutions for the questions provided in the Class 10 Physics textbook as per CBSE Board guidelines from the recent NCERT book for Class 10 Science. The topics and sub-topics in Chapter 3 – Sources of Energy are provided below.
Exercise 3.1 – What is a Good Source of Energy?
Exercise 3.1 of Lakhmir Singh Class 10 Physics Chapter 3 Solutions contains 3 questions with solutions.
Exercise 3.2 – Conventional Sources of Energy
Exercise 3.2.1 – Fossil Fuels
Exercise 3.2.2 – Thermal Power Plant
Exercise 3.2.3 – Hydro Power Plants
Exercise 3.2.4 – Improvements in Technology for using Conventional Sources of Energy
In this exercise of Chapter 10 Physics, there are 4 sub-topics which includes a total of 3 questions with solutions.
Exercise 3.3 – Alternative or Non-Conventional Sources of Energy
Exercise 3.3.1 – Solar Energy
Exercise 3.3.2 – Energy from the Sea
Exercise 3.3.3 – Geothermal Energy
Exercise 3.3.4 – Nuclear Energy
Exercise 3.3 of Lakhmir Singh Solutions Class 10 Physics Chapter 3 contains 4 subtopics and a total of 4 questions with solutions.
Exercise 3.4 – Environmental Consequences
It is an important exercise of Chapter 3 and consists of 2 questions with solutions.
Exercise 3.5 – How Long Will an Energy Source Last?
Physics Lakhmir Singh Solutions for Class 10 Exercise 3.5 includes 2 questions with detailed solutions.
There are other exercises available in this chapter of Lakhmir Singh Solutions of Class 10 Physics. You can refer to the questions and answers of those exercises provided by Instasolv.
Other than the Lakhmir Singh Solutions by Instasolv, you should also practise all the solved examples provided in the reference book to clear your concepts on Sources of Energy.
Benefits of Lakhmir Singh and Manjit Kaur Solutions for Class 10 Physics by Instasolv
Studying with the help of Instasolv’s Lakhmir Singh Solutions offers many benefits as we all are most comfortable with gadgets these days.
- The solutions are prepared to help you improve the speed and accuracy rate during CBSE Board exams.
- Another great advantage of referring to our online Lakhmir Singh and Manjit Kaur Solutions for Class 10 Physics Chapter 3 is that it allows you to learn at your own pace.
- All these solutions have been crafted by expert teachers who have great years of experience.
Thus to excel in the board exams, we would suggest you follow Lakhmir Singh Solutions For Class 10 Physics by Instasolv