NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Science Chapter 10 Solutions: Light Reflection and Refraction
NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Science Solutions Chapter 10 will help you to gain good marks in the field of science. The boom provides students with all the guidance and study material they need to excel in their grades. All the questions are examination based and cover the entire concepts of NCERT Class 10 Science Exemplar Chapter 10 .
The chapter consists of 38 questions in total which are a mixture of MCQ’s, short answer questions and long answer questions. The questions cover different topics like light, laws of reflection and refraction, mirrors, etc. The NCERT Exemplar Problems with Solutions for Class 10 Maths are designed in a way which makes it easy for you to understand the concepts and cope up with the syllabus early.
Instasolv provides students with a platform where they can learn and grow. By making learning fun-based, Instasolv becomes the solution for all queries and doubts of students. The best part is that all the NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Science Solutions can be accessed by anyone by sitting anywhere. The solutions will help you in preparing for the CBSE exams.
Important Topics for NCERT Science Exemplar Solutions Class 10 Chapter 10
A form of energy which enables us to see things around us. It is also a form of energy which works to provide sensations of vision for living creatures.
- Laws of reflection
- The angle of incidence always equals the angle of reflection made.
- At the point of incidence, the incident ray, the reflected ray and the normal all lie in the same plane.
- Laws of refraction
- The normal, incident ray and the reflected ray when meeting at the point of incidence, lie altogether in the same plane.
- When we find the ratio of the sine of the angle of incidence to that of the sine of the angle of refraction it always turns out to be constant.
- Characteristics of an image formed by the plane mirror
- These are always virtual and erect.
- When the image is formed its size is always equal to the size of the object.
- Image form is always laterally inverted.
- The image formed by this mirror is as far behind as the object is placed in front of it.
- Spherical mirrors: The mirror is known as a spherical mirror when the reflecting surface of the mirror is the part of the hollow sphere. There are 2 types of spherical mirrors:
- Convex Mirror which is also known as the diverging mirror.
- Concave Mirror which is also known as the converging mirror.
Exercise Discussion of NCERT Science Exemplar Solutions Class 10 Chapter 10
- This chapter consists of 38 questions in total which cover in it all the basics and advanced level questions of the chapter.
- The first 19 questions of the chapter are Multiple choice questions and cover topics like identifying the type of mirror or finding the focal length of mirrors etc.
- The next 11 questions are short answer questions and cover all the topics like finding the mirror type, refractive index or explaining a question with proper diagram, etc.
- The last 9 questions are long answer questions and sum up all the topics like nature of the image, finding the distance at which the object is placed from the mirror, etc..
Benefits of NCERT Exemplar Science Solutions Chapter 10 by Instasolv
- The main aim of team Instasolv by the help of NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solutions for Class 10 Science is the academic excellence of students by providing the quality and quantity of content and study material.
- The best part about our learning process is that now you can access all the NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Science Solutions while being in your comfort zones.
- We have a team of experienced staff who are quite experienced in particular fields and help you with the best solutions to all the NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Science Problems.
- By using the technology in the correct sense, we provide full ease and comfort to you.
- We work 24*7 for students so that our students can solve all of their queries in a limited time.