NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Science Chapter 2 Solutions: Acids, Bases and Salts
NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Science Solutions Chapter 2: Acids, Bases, and Salts will help you learn all essential concepts of this chapter. The NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Science problems of this chapter include different questions like, how can a mixture be created and used in daily chores, different uses of acids basis and salts and their advantages and disadvantage, how to perfectly balance acids and basis, what is the role of acids, bases, and salts in the distinct tasting, etc.
NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Science Solutions Chapter 2: Acids, Bases, and Salts includes a total of 3 exercises. The first exercise contains multiple-choice questions with a total number of 30 questions in this exercise. The second exercise contains short answer questions. These questions need to be answered in almost 40-50 words or as mentioned. There are a total number of 12 short questions in this exercise. Then there are a total of 6 long questions in the last exercise.
Sometimes Class 10 students are unable to find the right solutions or are unable to even understand the given solutions. That’s where solutions by the Instasolv team help you. They are easy to understand and follow. Now, you can finish your syllabus months prior to exams. Here are some important points related to the chapter along with a quick discussion of the exemplar problems mentioned in the chapter for your reference.
Important Topics for NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Science Solutions Chapter 2: Acids, Bases, and Salts
NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Science Chapter 2: Acids, Bases, and Salts is itself an essential chapter of the syllabus. This chapter provides support to students who want to choose science as their carrier further.
Understanding the chemical properties of acids and bases
- How do acids and bases react with metals
- How to hydrogen carbonates and metal carbonates react with metals
- The reaction of acids and bases with one another
- The reaction of metallic oxides with acids
- The response of non-metallic oxides with base
Common properties of acids and bases
- What happens when acid or a base in a water solution?
How strong are acid or base solutions?
- Importance of PH in everyday life
More about salts
- Family of salts.
- PH of salts
- Chemicals from common salt
- Is it true that salt crystals are dry?
Practical experiments answer all the questions in the book. There are very important keynotes by sides of each topic for general knowledge as well. There are also exercises at the end of the chapter that you can solve to build a strong base in this chapter. You will find this chapter scoring in the exams.
Exercise Discussion for NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Science Solutions Chapter 2: Acids, Bases, and Salts
- There are three exercises in Chapter 2 Class 10 Science covering 48 questions. The first exercise is the Multiple-choice questions. There are 40 questions in this exercise.
- This exercise contains some simpler questions such as changing colours of litmus paper due to acid or bases reaction or merely the chemical formula of acids bases and salts.
- The short answer questions are to attempt in the word limit. The answers should not be too long.
- This exercise focuses on the definition of the learning part of the chapter. There are usually definitions to be answered or some practical chemical solutions.
- The long answer questions require lengthy solutions. There are a bit time-consuming. The chapter should be on tips to answer these questions.
- These questions cover almost all topics and are very important for exam preparations.
Benefits of NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Science Solutions Chapter 2: Acids, Bases, and Salts by Instasolv
- Science is an interesting subject. Studying about one topic leads you to another. It is used in our daily life.
- However, you might face problems in understanding topics and clearing concepts.
- Here at Instasolv, our experts provide elaborative solutions to all the questions that puzzle you.
- No more ignoring the topics that you are unable to understand. Instasolve makes it easier for you.
- The subject matter used by our experts is updated as per the latest CBSE syllabus for Class 10.
We follow the latest NCERT guidelines and provide the solution to all the questions in the syllabus. You can clear all your confusions using NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Science Chapter 2 Solutions by Instasolv.