NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Biology Chapter 7 Solutions: Structural Organisation in Animals
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 7 will make you understand the structural unit of animals. There are a total of four types of tissues in animals including epithelial tissues, muscular tissues, connective tissue, and nervous tissue. Other main topics in this chapter of NCERT Class 11 Biology Exemplar include organ and organ system, cockroach, earthworm, frogs and their characteristics.
NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solutions for Class 11 Biology at Instasolv aims at offering complete solutions to all the exemplar problems provided in the NCERT Class 11 textbook. In order to achieve extremely well, you are required to refer to these solutions not only to prepare for the CBSE exams but also for the competitive exams.
The chapter has different types of questions available for practice including small answer type questions, long answer type questions, multiple-choice questions, and very short answer type questions. Referring to the solutions provided by Instasolv, you will get all the answers according to the latest pattern released by NCERT. These NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solutions for Class 11 are skillfully created by a team of experts at Instasolv. All these solutions are prepared in easy-to-understand and simple language thus providing smooth learning knowledge.
Important Topics for NCERT Biology Exemplar Solutions Class 11 Chapter 7 – Structural Organisation in Animals
Types of Animal Tissues
Animal tissues are primarily divided into four main types and are generally categorized based on their location and functions.
- Epithelial tissue: These tissues are essentially included in the process of absorption, protection, reproduction, excretion, and secretion.
- Connective tissue: These tissues are primarily involved in the process of connecting, supporting, and attachments of other tissues.
- Muscular tissue: These tissues play a significant role in the movement and locomotion of various parts of the body.
- Neural tissue: They are the dedicated tissues that help in transferring messages, regulating and coordination of muscles and glands through nerve impulse induction.
An animal cell refers to a type of eukaryotic cell that doesn’t have a cell wall and has a true, membrane-bound nucleus along with other cellular organelles. The largest known animal cell is the ostrich egg, which can expand over 5.1 inches across and weigh about 1.4 kilograms.
Neuron and Nerves
The neuron is a distinct particular cell which is mainly included in spreading data through electrical and chemical signals. They originate in the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves. The neuron is also called the nerve cell. A group of neurons creates a nerve. Neurons are the functional and structural units of the nervous system.
Animal Cell Structure
Animal cells are usually minor than plant cells. Another important feature is its irregular shape. This is due to the lack of a cell wall. But animal cells segment other cellular organelles with plant cells as both have progressed from eukaryotic cells.
The animal cells are assembled together to form animal tissues. These tissues differ in their structure, function, and origin. The animal tissues are distributed into epithelial, muscular, connective, and nervous tissues.
Exercise-wise Discussion of NCERT Biology Exemplar Solutions Class 11 Chapter 7 – Structural Organisation in Animals
Exercise 1 –Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Exercise 1 of NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Biology Solutions Chapter 7 has 9 questions. These questions are multiple-choice questions in which you have to choose the correct option from the four options given. There are some questions available in this exercise that consists of images to explain well.
Exercise 2 – Very Short Answer Type Questions
This exercise set has a total of 13 very short answer type questions based on the important topics of the chapter including organ and organ system, cockroach, earthworm, frogs and their characteristics.
Exercise 3 –Short Answer Type Questions
This exercise of Chapter 7 – Structural Organisation in Animals consists of 20 exemplar problems based on four types of tissues in animals including epithelial tissues, muscular tissues, connective tissue, and nervous tissue.
Exercise 4 –Long Answer Type Questions
Exercise 4 is the last exercise of the chapter. This exercise contains a total of 5 long answer type questions to practice and makes your concepts stronger.
Why Use NCERT Biology Exemplar Solutions Class 11 Chapter 7 – Structural Organisation in Animals by Instasolv?
- These solutions are prepared by the expert Biology teachers at Instasolv to help you clear your doubts but also make you understand even the most difficult topics.
- These NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solutions are developed in accordance with the most recent CBSE syllabus and pattern.
- You will find lots of NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Biology Problems and Solutions that will appear in the CBSE exams, or in the competitive exams like JEE, NEET, etc.
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions are illuminated in a comprehensive manner helping you to improve your reasoning and analytical skills instead of just cramming the concepts.
- You can access the exemplar solutions provided by Instasolv at any time at the comfort of your home for free.