NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Chapter 13 Solutions: Organisms and Populations
NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 13 – Organisms and Populations is the ultimate practice book for the CBSE Board exam preparation. NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 13 will help you to revise your lessons quite effectively. The chapter covers topics like abiotic factors, responses to abiotic factors, adaptations, populations, and so on. The explanations will give you a clear knowledge of the chapter.
There are 70 problems in the NCERT Exemplar book. These questions improve your skillset by offering you tricky and indirect questions. These are divided into different categories like MCQs, very short answer questions, short answer questions or long answer questions. Practising these problems in NCERT Exemplar book will help you tackle any question that occurs in the exams.
Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 13 helps you prepare for your board exams. The experts have prepared the answers as per the guidelines of CBSE. If you are having any difficulty to solve Exemplar problems of NCERT Class 12 Biology chapter 13, then you can refer to this practice book. It is a highly reliable source for clearing all your queries.
Important topics for NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 13 – Organisms and Populations
- Organism: Organisms include all the individuals of a species.
- Communities: Combination of the different population forms a community.
- Population: organisms which can interbreed are known as population.
- Biomes: Vast flora and fauna in a particular climatic zone is known as biomes.
- Abiotic factors: There are different kinds of abiotic factors such as temperature, light, water, soil etc.
- Responses to abiotic factors: Organisms respond differently to different abiotic factors. Based on their response to abiotic factors, they are termed as regulators, partial regulators, conformers, etc.
- Adaptations: Any attribute or characteristic of an organism which allows it to survive and reproduce in its habitat is called adaptations. Organisms are capable of adapting themselves according to the environment.
- Populations: A population has certain similar attributes or features. It can have a death rate and birth rate. It also has a sex ratio. A population can decline, expand or remain stable.
There are several other topics included in the chapter which you need to go through for scoring highest marks in the examination.
Discussion of exercises of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 13 – Organisms and Populations
- There are a total of 70 Exemplar questions that you need to solve. These high aptitude questions have been divided into four different sections – multiple-choice questions or MCQs, very short answer questions or VSAs, short answer questions or SAs and long answer questions or LAs.
- There are 20 MCQs which test your basic knowledge of the chapter. The MCQs cover topics like population, basic definitions, and reproductive capacity of organisms, and so on. You will be provided with four options. You are required to choose the correct one.
- The 19 very short answer questions will tell you how much you know about the chapter. You have to keep in mind every minute details to be able to answer these VSAs. You can answer these questions in just one or two words.
- There are 19 short answer questions. You have to provide a brief, crisp and accurate answer to each question.
- There are 12 long answer questions or LAs in the Exemplar book. Few of them are diagram based. The last question is sort of fill-ups. You have to write all the answers in an elaborate form. There should be detailed answers supported by proper reasoning, theory and in-depth understanding of the concepts.
Why use Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 13 – Organisms and Populations
Solving the problems in NCERT Exemplar book can be a bit overwhelming. When you have no one to guide you, these NCERT problems can confuse you. Using Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions for chapter 13 can be of great help to you.
You can use this practice book in case you have any doubt in writing any answer. This book is a highly reliable source of knowledge. You can have access to all the indirect questions and their answers in Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solutions for Class 12 Biology for chapter 13.
Our Subject Matter Experts have prepared the solutions keeping in mind the difficulties that you come across more often than not. You can have access to this amazing practice book free of cost online.