NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Chapter 8 Solutions: Human Health and Disease
NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 8 is the ultimate practice book which you need to refer to if you want to score the highest marks in exams. This chapter makes you well versed with the world of human health and different types of diseases. You will get to know in detail about the basic concepts of immunology, pathogens, adolescence, drugs and alcohol abuse. The NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Problems and Solutions for Chapter 8 will give you a better idea about human health. The book will help you to understand all the concepts and topics clearly.
There are in total 72 problems in NCERT Exemplar book. These questions are divided into different sections – MCQs, very short answer questions, short answer questions and long answer questions. These questions are tricky enough and test your knowledge about the chapter. Practising these questions are necessary if you want to score good marks.
Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 8 is your go-to practice book for rigorous revision work. After completion of NCERT textbook chapter 8, you need to use the NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 8. The solutions have been prepared by Instasolv experts as per the CBSE guidelines. Exemplar problems can be a little bit difficult and using this book for the solutions is indeed a great idea.
Important topics for NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 8 – Human Health and Disease
- Health: As per the NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 8, health is the perfect state of mind and body that allows us to function socially, physically and mentally.
- Factors affecting our health: There are several factors which affect our health, for instance, lifestyle, dietary habits, social environment, state of mind, genetic information, and so on.
- Disease: This is the state of human health when the functioning of one or multiple organs of the body gets affected and gives rise to altered physiological symptoms.
- Types of diseases: Diseases can be broadly categorised as infectious and non-infectious. The infectious diseases are caused by pathogens and get easily transmitted from one person to another. Non-infectious diseases do not spread from one person to another.
- Immunity: Immunity is the capability of the host to fight against the disease-causing organisms.
- Vaccination: The process of introducing antigenic proteins of pathogens, or part or whole, of weakened or inactivated pathogens, right into the body of the host, is called vaccination. Vaccination produces antibodies against the antigens.
- Allergies: Allergies are a sort of aggravated response of our immune system to specific antigens present in our environment or surroundings.
There are several other significant topics provided in the NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 12 Biology Solutions for chapter 9. You need to go through these topics thoroughly in order to do exceptionally well in your exams.
Exercise discussion of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 8 – Human Health and Disease
The NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 8 comprises different types of tricky and indirect questions. In total, there are 72 problems in the NCERT Exemplar book. The questions have been categorised under different sections – MCQs, very short answer questions, short answer questions and long answer questions.
- The NCERT Exemplar Problems with Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 12 consist of 25 MCQs. All you need is a thorough knowledge of the chapter. You have to choose the correct option from the set of four options.
- The 23 very short answer questions need to be answered in one or two words. You can answer them only if you have gone through the concepts and topics line by line.
- The short answer questions are 21 in number. You need to write a brief and apt answer.
- There are 8 long answer questions. You have to write these answers in an elaborate manner. You must prepare the answers with proper reasoning, logic, examples etc.
Why use Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 8
Instasolv has come up with its unique and highly effective NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Problems and Solutions for chapter 8. The solutions have been made by Instasolv experts following the guidelines of CBSE.
If you are facing difficulties in solving the problems in NCERT Exemplar book, you can refer to Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Biology Solutions Chapter 8.
You can take your own time to revise your lessons from this chapter. It will enable you to score the highest marks in the Board exams.