NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 4 Solutions: Chemical Kinetics
NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry Solutions Chapter 4 – Chemical Kinetics is the best practice book. The NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 4 comprises topics like chemical kinetics, rate of the chemical reaction. Dependence of the rate of concentration, integrated rate equations, and so on. There are a total of 66 problems in the NCERT Exemplar book.
The questions have been categorized into different sections, for instance, MCQs, matching type questions, short answer type questions, assertion and reason type questions, and long answer type questions. After finishing the chapter from the NCERT textbook, it is essential to revise the chapter from other supplementary books. There is no need to get confused regarding the effectiveness of NCERT Exemplar solutions as these are prepared by our subject matter experts.
The NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry Solutions Chapter 4 by Instasolv is an extremely useful practice book. You can refer to this book anytime you have doubts regarding any topic. The solutions in this book are as per CBSE guidelines. The answers are straightforward and easy to grasp. These solutions will help you crack the CBSE Board exams with good marks.
Important topics for NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry Solutions Chapter 4 – Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical kinetics: This is the branch of chemistry that deals with the rate of chemical reaction, factors affecting the chemical reactions, and different mechanisms.
- Classification of reaction: Classification of reaction on the basis of rates are:
- Very slow reactions
- Very fast reactions
- Reactions taking place at moderate speeds
- Rate of chemical reaction: The rate of the chemical reaction is defined as the alteration in the concentration of a reactant or product in unit time.
- Dependence of rate on concentration: Factors which affect the rate of reaction are as follows –
- Concentration of reactants
- Practical methods of determining the order of a reaction:
- Logarithmic data method
- Initial rate data method
- Half-life method
- Integrated rate equations
- There are several other important topics which you can go through in the NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry Solutions Chapter 4 – Chemical Kinetics
Discussion of exercises of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry Solutions Chapter 4 – Chemical Kinetics
- There are 66 Exemplar problems. These problems in the NCERT Exemplar book have been divided into different categories such as MCQs, short answer type questions, matching type questions, assertion and reason type questions, and long answer type questions.
- The MCQs or Multiple Choice Questions are of two types – type I and type II. The type I MCQs are 20 in number, and type II MCQs are 12 in number. The type I MCQs will give you 4 options, out of which only one is correct. The type II MCQs can have 2 or more than 2 correct answers. You need to choose the correct answers.
- Then comes the short answer type questions. These are 20 in number. You need to write these answers giving apt reasoning and in brief.
- There are some matching type questions too. You have to match the correct options from a column I with items in column II.
- The assertion and reason type questions are 5 in number. Here, either both the assertion and reason can be false, or both of them can be true. Either the assertion can be true, or the reason can be true. Either the assertion can be false, or the reason can be false. You need to choose accordingly.
- The last set of questions are long answer type questions. They are 5 in number. You have to write the answers in detail by giving a proper explanation and supporting the answers with proper reasoning, concepts, and theories.
Why use Instasolv NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry Solutions Chapter 4 – Chemical Kinetics?
Instasolv can be extremely helpful for you in case you have a doubt or query related to the chapter.
You can rely on this amazing practice book as the answers are designed as per CBSE guidelines.
The solutions have been prepared to keep in mind the issues that you generally come across while solving the Exemplar problems.
The NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry Solutions Chapter 4 – Chemical Kinetics explains the topics, concepts, and solutions in such a manner that you will not need any guidance.
You can revise your lessons at your own pace. Also, you can have access to the Chemical Kinetics free of cost.
This practice book will help you to score the best marks in the CBSE Class 12 Board examination.