NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Chapter 13 Solutions: Probability
NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Solutions for Chapter 13 – Probability will help you revise all the topics related to probability. The chapter of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths includes Exemplar problems on various topics such as conditional probability, multiplication theorem on probability, independent events, the theorem of total probability, and partition of sample space, and so on.
After completing the NCERT class 12 maths textbook, you definitely need to go through the NCERT Exemplar problems with solutions for a better understanding of the concepts. There are 108 exemplar problems in NCERT Class 12 Maths Exemplar chapter 13. These are the extra questions you need to solve in order to have an idea of the wide variety of questions that may come in your CBSE exam.
Practising these questions enables you to face all kinds of tricky questions. Our exemplar solutions will guide you whenever you will face difficulties in this chapter. We have provided stepwise, easy to understand and accurate answers for all the Exemplar problems of the chapter.
Important topics for NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Solutions Chapter 13 – Probability
The NCERT Exemplar problems and solutions for CBSE class 12 maths chapter 13 will give you a thorough understanding of the following concepts:
Conditional Probability: When E and F are two events associated with the same sample space of a random experiment, then the conditional probability of the event E under the condition that the event F has occurred, will be written as P (E | F). It is denoted as P(E F) P(E | F), P(F) 0 P(F)
Multiplication Theorem on Probability: Let E and F be the two events with an association with the sample space S in an experiment. Then,
- P (S | F) = P (F | F) = 1
- P [(A ∪ B) | F] = P (A | F) + P (B | F) – P [(A ∩ B | F)], where A and B are any two events associated with S
- P (E′ | F) = 1 – P (E | F)
Independent Events: When E and F are the two events associated with a sample space, S, and the Probability of the occurrence of any one of them is unaffected by the occurrence of the other, then such two events are known as independent events.
There are many such topics, formulae, and concepts that will definitely help you brush up your ‘probability’ lesson. Going through the topics and practising the NCERT Exemplar problems will enable you to score good marks in CBSE exams.
Exercise Discussion of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Solutions Chapter 13 – Probability
- As told earlier, there are a total of 108 Exemplar problems. These problems in the NCERT Exemplar Class 12 book are categorized into different sections. Some are short answer questions, while others are long answer questions. There are objective questions as well.
- There are 52 objective type questions in the form of fill-ups as well as MCQs and 40 short-answer questions on topics like probability, independent events and mean of the distribution, binomial distribution, random variable, and mutually exclusive events.
- The 15 long answer questions ask you to solve the questions elaborately using proper formulae and reasoning on the topic probability.
Why Use Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Problems and Solutions for Chapter 13?
- When you are practising the problems in the NCERT Exemplar book, they might seem quite daunting. But you need not worry. All you have to do is to follow the solutions prepared by our experts and you will understand the concepts easily.
- These NCERT Exemplar solutions are absolutely designed as per the CBSE guidelines.
- They will enable you to finish the syllabus and practice and revise it at your own pace. There is no need to rush to any other study resource. Keep practising questions from NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Solutions Chapter 13 – Probability for achieving the best scores.