NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Chapter 2 Solutions: Inverse Trigonometric Functions
NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Solutions Chapter 2 – Inverse Trigonometric Functions can indeed be of great help to you in case you ever come across some doubts and queries. You will have a thorough understanding of the concepts like inverse trigonometry functions and their properties. You will also get to learn about the restrictions on ranges and domains of trigonometric functions. These NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Solutions will help you to record the trigonometric functions via graphical representations too.
In this chapter, there are 55 questions in total. These questions cover the entire chapter very well and comprise of short-answer questions, long-answer questions, and objective type questions. These questions will prepare you for attempting different types of questions that may come in the exam.
Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Solutions for Chapter 2 help you in revising the chapter and the related concepts thoroughly. The explanations that we have provided are extremely helpful. The solutions are as per the CBSE guidelines. Once you practice them, you can crack any question in the exam despite its difficulty level.
Important Topics for NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Solutions Chapter 2 – Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse function:
The chapter lets you understand that the inverse of “f” exists only if the function is bijective. Under this topic, you will get to know the domains and ranges of inverse trigonometric functions.
- Graph of an inverse trigonometric function:
Under this section, you will get to learn how to obtain the graph of an inverse trigonometric function from the graph of the original function. This can be done by interchanging the x-axis and the y-axis. Suppose, if (a, b) is a point on the graph of a trigonometric function, then (b, a) becomes the corresponding point on the graph of the inverse trigonometric function.
Also, it is possible to obtain the graph of an inverse function from the corresponding graph of the original function, just like a mirror image or reflection. This can be done along the line y=x.
- Properties of inverse trigonometric functions:
There are several properties of inverse trigonometric functions. For solving the questions, you need a thorough grip over these properties. So, it is essential to go through these given properties very carefully and revise them again and again and memorize them well. If you become well versed with these properties of inverse trigonometric functions, then you will not find any difficulty while solving the questions.
A total of 41 solved questions have been provided in the chapter. These questions are divided into short answers, long answers, and objective type questions. Practising these solved examples will give you a clear idea as to how to attempt the questions. You will be able to brush up the entire chapter by practising these solved questions.
Exercise discussion of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Chapter 2 – Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- As discussed above, there are a total of 55 questions in the NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Maths Solutions Chapter 2 – Inverse Trigonometric Functions. There are 11 short answer questions, 8 long answer questions, and 34 objective type questions.
- The short answer questions, as suggested by the name, need to be solved swiftly in a few steps. The long answer questions are needed to solved elaborately, and you have to spend quite a few minutes solving these questions. The objective type questions comprise of Multiple Choice Questions or MCQs, Fill in the blanks, and True or False.
- The options that you are provided within the MCQ section seem to be quite identical, and you need to use the concept of inverse trigonometric functions for choosing the correct option.
- You need proficiency over the chapter in order to fill up the blanks. These questions generally involve the properties of inverse trigonometric functions.
Benefits of CBSE NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 2 – ‘Inverse Trigonometric Functions’ by Instasolv
CBSE NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 2 by Instasolv helps you prepare the chapter with ease and convenience. The solutions have been prepared as such that you need not refer to any other book or website for clearing your doubts. All your doubts will be solved by the specially designed Exemplar solutions in Instasolv. You need not rush to complete the syllabus and can take your time to understand and grasp the content thoroughly. The CBSE NCERT Solutions & NCERT Exemplar will help you to clear the examination with flying colours.