NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Physics Chapter 8 Solutions: Electromagnetic Waves
NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Physics Solutions Chapter 8 is an important chapter that teaches you about the workings of Electromagnetic Waves. In NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Physics, the topics and explanations are properly prepared so that you can comprehend the chapter easily. If you are confused which supplementary book to choose for doing a quick yet effective revision, then go for NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Physics Solutions for Chapter 8. Referring to this book will clear all your doubts and queries.
The 32 questions of this chapter prepare you for facing the CBSE Class 12 Board exams as well as other competitive exams. These are twisted indirect questions that you definitely need to practice for scoring good marks. The questions allow you to apply the concepts that you have learnt in the given chapter. The questions are divided into various subcategories such as MCQs, short answer questions, very short answer questions and long answer questions. The set of 32 questions cover all the necessary concepts and topics related to electromagnetic waves.
Our NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Physics Problems and Solutions for Chapter 8 is an amazing practice book which can prepare you for the upcoming exams. Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Chapter 8 – Electromagnetic Waves can be your ultimate guide for solving Exemplar problems with excellence.
Important topics for NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Physics Solutions Chapter 8 – Electromagnetic Waves
This chapter is indeed a brilliant amalgamation of all the significant topics related to electromagnetic waves. If you have some doubts even after going through your NCERT Textbook, this Instasolv Exemplar problems and solutions will help you out. Let’s have a look at some important topics, concepts and definitions:
- Electromagnetic waves: The waves which are related to both electricity and magnetism are known as electromagnetic waves. They propagate easily in space. The combination of electricity and magnetism gives rise to electromagnetic waves.
- Applications of electromagnetic waves: Following are some of the applications of electromagnetic waves –
- Electromagnetic waves let us see everything around us.
- Electromagnetic waves are extensively used in the medical field, for instance, in x-rays and laser eye surgery.
- These waves help in voice transmission over mobile phones.
- Electric appliances like TV remote controls, remote-controlled cars, microwave etc. use electromagnetic waves.
- Television and radio broadcast signals take the help of electromagnetic waves.
- These waves also help in take-off and landing of aircraft.
- Maxwell’s experiments: NCERT Exemplar problems with solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 8 tells you about Maxwell’s proposition. He stated that the time-varying electric field is capable of generating a magnetic field and vice versa.
There are many more significant topics, definitions and concepts in the book, which you definitely need to go through. This chapter will definitely help you in learning and memorising all the definitions and formulae by heart.
Exercise discussion of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Physics Problems and Solutions for chapter 8 – Electromagnetic waves.
- The NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Physics Solutions Chapter 8 has 32 questions in total. These questions are not straightforward ones. Rather, these are quite tricky, and you will need to use your mind and brain actively to solve them. Practising these questions will prepare you to face any kind of questions that may be asked in the upcoming exams.
- The higher aptitude questions have been categorised into parts, namely – MCQs, very short answers (VSAs), and short answers (SAs) and long answers (Las). Solving these extra questions will give you an idea of the time you can devote to each one of them according to their type. Also, you will be able to use all the concepts properly for backing up your answers.
- The 13 MCQs enable you to make the correct choice among the four given options.
- The very short answers are 7 in number. They test how much detailed knowledge you have about the given chapter.
- There are a total of 7 short answer questions. You need to devote less time on solving these questions. But you have to back up your answers with correct but crisp reasoning.
- The 5 long answer questions test your ability to write descriptive and elaborate answers using apt reasoning, formulae and concepts. Practising these questions will definitely give you an edge over others.
Why use Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solutions for Class 12 Physics for chapter 8?
Instasolv has come up with NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 8. This practice book enables you to solve the tricky problems in the Exemplar book. When you are studying all alone, and there is no one to help you, the Exemplar problems can be quite overwhelming. Refer to our NCERT Exemplar Solutions and all your doubts and queries will vanish for sure. The experts have designed the answers and solutions in such a way that you will feel at ease while solving the questions. This practice book is a must buy if you want to pass out with flying colours.