NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Chapter 2 Solutions: Geometry
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for class 6 maths Chapter 4 ‘Basic Geometrical Ideas’ have been formulated to construct a strong understanding of the foundations of the geometrical shapes, the elementary concepts of it and its function. There are numerous aspects of basic geometry which have been covered in this chapter of NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths. These ideas include shapes, construction of geometrical figures, their angles and introduction to various points present on a geometrical figure.
NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Chapter 2 has 78 exercises and 3 activities based on concepts like the naming of the figures based on their sides, drawing of these figures, defining the terms related to them and applying formulas to find angles. This chapter will not just teach you new concepts related to geometry but will also assist you in revising the basics of figures that you have learnt in your previous classes and enhancing that knowledge with the advanced concepts of the same.
Our NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 2 will help you in solving all these exercises quickly and efficiently. You will be able to grasp all the concepts of the chapter easily with our solutions. Given below is a summary of the chapter with a quick exercise discussion.
Important Topics of NCERT Exemplar Solutions Class 6 Maths Chapter 2
Parts of a circle
The chapter deals with the various parts inside a circle and their respective names. There is information about the chord, segment, sector, radii, circumference and centre of the circle. The concept of radius and diameter has also been talked about in the chapter.
Naming of different geometrical figures
There is a detailed discussion about the different geometrical figures and their names based on the number of their sides. Like triangle, polygon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon etc. their properties have also been shared in brief.
Angles of a triangle and other geometrical figures
After the information about names, there is a discussion about the angles in every geometric figure and the basic concept to calculate them based on their properties. For example, the total angular value of all three sides of a triangle is 180 degrees.
Exercise Wise discussion of NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Solutions Chapter 2
- NCERT Class 6 Exemplar Maths Chapter 2 has short conceptual questions, word problems, multiple-choice questions and fill in the blanks.
- There are questions based on radius and diameter of a circle, angles of a triangle, angles of a triangle and other figures with numerous sides, parallel lines etc.
- The questions are also based on the concepts of rays, curves and line segments have been explained in the chapter along with an emphasis on the various terms related to them and knowledge about their placement and formation.
- The chapter also includes questions like finding common points in two angles, finding points of intersection, naming the vertices of polygons, measuring angles, naming right angles, naming chords of circles and similar conceptual-based questions.
Why Use NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Solutions for Chapter 2 by Instasolv?
- We give you reliable assistance for your preparations of the chapter with the help of NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Solution Chapter 4 – Basic Geometrical Ideas
- The NCERT Exemplar class 6 maths solutions have been prepared according to the latest CBSE syllabus.
- Once you get through with our solutions to the chapter, you will be fully prepared to write your CBSE exams and score good marks in it.
- No exercise has been left by our expert team of teachers. Each and every question of NCERT Exemplar Book has been given special emphasis and has been solved in an easy yet impactful manner.
- We at Instasolv, have ensured that you develop a strong command on all the concepts which have been dealt with in the chapter and are well-versed with the fundamentals included in them.