NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 Solutions: Integers
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 – Integers have been formulated to make sure that all your needs for successful exam preparations are met. These NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths cover all the main concepts which have been dealt with in the chapter. The questions revolve around the number line, different sign conventions, additive identity, integer values, multiplication fundamentals, division basics etc.
The chapter contains exercise and 136 questions in total. There are numerous kinds of questions including data-based questions, simple mathematical problems etc. All of these questions will help you in developing a strong command on the fundamentals you will learn from the chapter. Our NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 – Integers will provide you with a simplified way of learning.
The exercises cover all the nooks and corners of the chapter and ensure that you develop a firm command on the basics of the chapter through thorough practice. Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 – Integers, has been carefully organized by a team of skilled teachers who understand your learning necessities. We aim at providing a stress-free and productive experience which will enable you to perform better and score well in your exams.
Important Topics covered in NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 – Integers
You would have studied the number line in your junior classes; the same concept is revised in the solutions for Class 7 exemplar chapter with a few additions. You will have to pay good attention to the topic as there are numerous questions in the exercise which are based on it. Some of the basics of the number line given in the chapter are –
- When a positive integer is added, you move towards the right of the number line
- When a negative integer is added, you move towards the left of the number line
- When a positive integer is subtracted, you move towards the left of the number line
- When a negative integer is subtracted, you move towards the right of the number line
Zero is a digit you would have used in your everyday calculations. But in this chapter, you will see how zero is given the term of an additive identity. This means that whenever zero is added to a whole number, you get the same whole number as the final result.
Multiplication of Positive and Negative Integers
You will also learn the fundamentals of multiplication of the positive and the negative integers. These multiplications are taught with the help of the number line and you get to know the details about shifting of value on the line and the different combinations of signs yielding different answers. For instance, you will learn that when one positive integer is multiplied with another negative integer, the answer is a negative value. But if one negative integer is multiplied with another negative integer, the answer is a positive value.
Exercise Discussion of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 – Integers
- NCERT Exemplar Class 7 for Maths Chapter 1 has 136 questions in total. The first exercise begins with a very simple question where you need to arrange a given set of integers in ascending and descending order and you need to find which integer happens to remain in the middle of the arrangement.
- There are also pattern-based questions where you need to use your analytical and logical skills to find out which number would follow the pattern.
- Similar kinds of questions are continued until question 25.
- In Exercise 2, the questions have 4 different options each and you are required to encircle the odd one by observing the similarity between the rest three options.
- In further questions, you are given various calculations and theory-based questions and you are required to observe them and write whether each of them is true or false.
- There are also some questions which require you to use scientific application. Like question 110, where you are given the description of an atom and the charge on their protons and electrons, you need to analyze the given conditions and then answer the questions like the total charge on the atom, charge on losing an electron and the charge on it after gaining an electron.
Why Use NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 – Integers by Instasolv?
Our team of subject matter experts have left no stone unturned in covering each and every question from the chapter. All the solutions have been organized in a step by step and student-friendly manner, for your independent learning. The solutions have been formulated in accordance with the latest CBSE Syllabus. The most remarkable fact about Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Chapter 1 – Integers, is that it is free of cost.