NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 Solutions: Data Handling
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 – Data Handling cover all the essential topics that have been dealt with in the chapter. These NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths will make sure that you develop a strong command with the concepts introduced in the chapter and get a thorough practice of all the questions included in the chapter. Topics like graphs, mean, median, mode, average data, tables etc. have been discussed in the chapter.
Chapter 3 of Class 7 Maths NCERT Exemplar consists of 91 questions in total. You must practice all these questions if you want to achieve good marks in CBSE exams in class 7. They will help you understand the very basics of data handling as it is an important concept for higher classes as well. Whether it be bar graphs, finding the arithmetic mean, organization of data, or double bar graphs, you will be able to understand everything by practising the exemplar questions.
We, at Instasolv, are providing these exemplar solutions to you so that you can refer to them and cross-check your answers. We recommend that you solve all the problems by yourself first and then refer to our solutions in case of doubts. This way, you can learn on your own and get your doubts solved.
Important Topics in NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 – Data Handling
In NCERT Exemplar Class 7 for Maths Exemplar Chapter 3, you will learn about the basics and details of data collection. You will learn that Data collection might not give you the exact and particular values for a survey but they serve as very important information for any kind of research. You will come across various kinds of data, from the number of cars sold in a factory to the marks scored by students. In this chapter, you will learn about using collected data for deriving information.
This chapter will form your base for the organization of data in different forms. You will learn that scattered data can lead to many issues like wrong interpretation and confusion, therefore data is arranged in the forms of tables and graphs. You will learn to observe these tables and graphs to find answers to various kinds of questions. You will encounter various questions in the exercise, which are directly based on the fundamentals of data organization.
Mean, Median and Mode
These are the three essential components of this chapter. Mean of a particular set of data refers to the average of the entire data i.e. the sum of all the observations divided by the number of observations. Mode of a particular set of data refers to the data value which occurs most often in the data and the Median of a particular set of data refers to the central value of that set. You will learn to use these three terms while solving your exercise problems. They are very essential from an exam point of view and will help you in scoring well by solving all the data related questions from the chapter.
Exercise Discussion of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 – Data Handling
- Questions 1 to 16 is multiple-choice questions where you are given four choices for one single question and you have to select the right answer. These questions are based on integers, probability, mean, median and mode.
- Then, there are questions where a table with all the essential data is given and you are needed to calculate the required terms with the help of these values.
- Question 53 is one such problem where you are given the colour of the cars and the number of cars of each colour which are sold, you are needed to find which colour car has had the maximum sale and which measure of central tendency has been used to find the maximum sale.
- There are also questions like Question 72, where you are given bar graphs where the x-axis represents the production of motorbikes in the multiples of hundred and the y-axis represents the first six months of the year, i.e. from January to June.
- This question tests your observation skills, as most of the values are already given in the question and you are just required to analyze them and answer all the five sub-questions.
Why Use NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 – Data Handling by Instasolv?
What makes our NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 3 beneficial for you is that you can access them any time and get your doubts solved. For long-answer questions, we have included step by step solutions so that you can understand how to solve. We have also mentioned the formulae used in the questions. All these solutions are as per the CBSE and NCERT guidelines for Class 7 Maths. Refer to our exemplar solutions today and make your study time easy.