NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths Chapter 4 Solutions: Simple Equations
NCERT Solutions for class 7Maths Chapter 4 – Simple Equations have been formulated to make sure that all your needs for successful exam preparations are met. These NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Maths cover all the main concepts of the chapter. These include equation formation, multiplication property of equality, subtraction property of equality etc.
The chapter contains 106 questions in total. There are numerous kinds of questions including short answer questions, condition-based problems, fill in the blanks, match the following etc. NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 4 – Simple Equations will provide you with a simplified way of solving these questions. Although most of the questions are short-answer questions, you still need conceptual knowledge to write correct answers. Our solutions will ensure that.
We have a team of skilled subject experts of maths who have created these exemplar solutions for you. All the solutions are checked at various levels to ensure that they are 100% accurate. We also provide clear explanations with the solutions so that you can get through with the concepts easily.
Important Topics in NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 4 – Simple Equations
Formulating equations is a very essential concept that will help you in solving all the complex and easy algebraic problems. This chapter will help you in learning the fundamentals of equation formation based on the conditions that are given in the chapter. To ensure the correct formation you need to stay alert, read the statements carefully and then match your equation to see if it is fulfilling all the specifications of the question. In this chapter, you will come across various fundamentals and principles of equation formation.
Subtraction Property of Equality
In this chapter, you will learn about the subtraction property of equality which means that you can subtract the same number from both the sides of an equation. Even after subtracting the same number or variable from both the sides, the equation will remain equal to each other, i.e. it will stand true.
Multiplication Property of Equality
You will also learn about the multiplication property of equality which implies that in case if we multiply both the sides of an equation with the same value of a variable or a constant, even after this multiplication the equation will stand true. The only condition here is that the multiplied value must not be zero. This property has been used in various places in the chapter while solving the equations. You need to practice this property by applying it in questions in order to build command on it.
Exercise Discussion of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 4 – Simple Equations
- NCERT Exemplar Class 7 for Maths Exemplar Chapter 4 begins with multiple choice based questions. These have a particular statement as the question and each of these questions has a total of four options. Out of this four one is the correct answer and you are required to pick the correct option out of these.
- Some of these questions are based on calculations while some are based on the theoretical understanding of the chapter. One of the questions has four different mathematical equations with variables and you are asked which of them can be solved in integers. The subtraction property of equality has also been introduced in the exemplar questions.
- The other exercise again contains numerous statements and you are required to mark whether each of them is true or false. There are also many questions where you are given conditions and based on those very conditions, a set of questions is given to you.
- Question 19, is of such kind where you are given a case that “the sum of two numbers is 60 and their difference is 30”, based on this you are required to find the other number if the smaller number is given as x, the equation formed, the solution for the question and both the numbers after solving the equations
- There are many more problems in this chapter which are all based on the same principles where you get different cases and you need to form equations in order to solve them.
- One of the exercises of this chapter also includes matching the column questions. Here there are two columns, one with the equations and other with the answers, you need to solve those equations and then match them with their respective answers.
- One of the questions presents word problems and you are asked to convert these word problem statements into mathematical equations with the help of variables and constants.
Why Use NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 4 – Simple Equations by Instasolv?
NCERT Exemplar solutions for class 7 maths chapter 4 have been created by our subject matter experts after a good research on the topic ‘simple equations’. Our experts are well-aware of the NCERT textbook concepts related to this chapter and hence have created all these solutions accordingly. We have adhered to the CBSE class 7 maths syllabus and ensured that you receive all the necessary explanations of the chapter. These solutions would surely clear all your doubts.