NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Chapter 11 Solutions: Transportation in Animals and Plants
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 11: Transportation in Animals and Plants will tell you everything about how transportation is done in animals and plants. Have you ever wondered how this process is achieved? Have you ever seen blood vessels and heart? This chapter of NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science will detail everything for you.
NCERT Class 7 Science Exemplar Chapter contains around 21 Exemplar problems in 3 exercises. The Science experts have designed the Exemplar problems and solutions to check your learning ability about different topics of the chapters. Instasolv provides you with an easy to access learning platform that will help you in studying easily. If you have any doubts either in the chapter or in the Exemplar questions, then our team will solve everything for you.
Important Topics for NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 11: Transportation in Animals and Plants
The Circulatory System
Does it get hurt when you get a cut on your body? This is because blood flows out but do you know what is blood, blood is a fluid that flows in our blood vessels. Blood carries oxygen from the lungs to other cells of the body. In this category, you will study everything about blood.
Types of Blood Cells
- Red Blood Cells: these cells contain a red pigment called haemoglobin
- White Blood Cells: these fight against germs
Sometimes when the bleeding stops you feel a dark red clot that gets plugged. Some other type of cell called platelets is present in blood that forms a clot.
Our body contains different types of blood vessels. Blood vessels are of two types:
- Arteries: these carry blood that is oxygen-rich from the heart to all parts of the body. Arteries have thick elastic balls. Arteries divide into thin tubes called capillaries.
- Veins: veins carry carbon dioxide-rich blood from all parts of the body back to the earth. Veins have thin balls.
Heartbeats continuously for the transportation of blood. Just imagine a pump that works for years without stopping. The heart in the chest cavity slightly tilted towards the left. You will study the four chambers of the heart.
Excretion in Animals
You already know that carbon dioxide is removed as waste from the body during exhalation.
The process of removal of waste that is produced in the cells of living organisms is known as excretion. The parts that are involved in the process of excretion is known as the excretory system.
Transport of Substances in Plants
In the earlier chapters, you have learned that plants take water and minerals, nutrients from the soil. Also, they have food as a source of energy. Have you ever wondered how the roots of the plants transport the water and nutrients to the leaves? Under this category you will study:
- Transportation of water and minerals
Exercise Discussion NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 11: Transportation in Animals and Plants
- The chapter has 3 exercises of 21 NCERT Exemplar problems that are based on the entire topics of the NCERT Class 7 Science Chapter 11.
- The first set of exercises of exemplar problems has multiple choice questions in which you will have to find the correct option from the four options given in the question.
- You will be asked to identify the part that is involved in the respiration process or finding the force applied for the transportation of water and minerals.
- The second set of exemplar problems has very short answer questions in which you need to explain briefly and precisely the given situation in the question.
- Next comes the set of short answer questions in which you need to either arrange the statements in the order as asked in the question or give the reasoning for the situation asked in the question.
- The fourth set of NCERT Class 7 Science Exemplar problems comes with long answer questions in which you need to fill in the blanks or find the right match for the functioning parts of the heart.
Benefits of NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 11: Transportation in Animals and Plants by Instasolv
Are you unable to understand the NCERT Exemplar class 7 science chapter 11?
Are you unable to find the right Exemplar solutions to all the questions of the chapter? Do not worry anymore as we at Instasolv provide you with the solutions to all the questions of NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Exemplar Chapter. Our team has professional education experts who aim at providing you detailed solutions to all the difficult questions. Now you can prepare for your CBSE exams in an easy manner with the help of our solutions. You can contact the team of Instasolv at any time as we are there for your support 24×7.