NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Chapter 4 Solutions: Heat
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 4 – Heat have been formulated to make sure that all your needs for successful CBSE exam preparations are met. These exemplar problems and solutions cover all the main concepts of the chapter of NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science such as heat, thermometers, ways of measuring temperature, conductors, celsius scale, Fahrenheit scale etc. The chapter contains 3 exercises and 20 questions in total.
NCERT Class 7 Science Exemplar problems and solutions for Chapter 4 – Heat will provide you with a simplified way of learning. The exemplar problems are solved by our best experts to ensure that you have all the answers to your queries. You can refer to the NCERT textbook chapter for all the theoretical parts and understand the definitions properly. Then only you should begin solving the NCERT Exemplar problems.
Important Topics for NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 4 – Heat
Temperature and Thermometer
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Exemplar Chapter 4 introduces you to the concept of temperature. Temperature is the reliable measure of hotness of an object. You will learn about the different kinds of temperature scales i.e. the Fahrenheit and Celsius scales. In the chapter, you will learn about the correct ways of measuring temperature, the ways of holding a thermometer, the correct way of reading the temperature in a thermometer.
Sea Breeze and Land breeze
You will be introduced to the concept of Sea breeze and land breeze in this chapter. The air which is received from the sea towards the land is termed as a Sea breeze. In the morning the air over the land heats up and rises and in order to take its place, cool air from the sea moves towards the land.
A reverse phenomenon is experienced during the night time as the cooling time taken by water is more than that of land, therefore the warm air from the land moves towards the sea and this is called the land breeze. You will learn about this through diagrams and detailed explanations in the NCERT Exemplar problems for CBSE Class 7 Science chapter 4.
Exercise Discussion of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 4 – Heat
- The first exercise of the NCERT Exemplar problems for Class 7 Science chapter 4 begins with multiple choice questions which revolve around the theory of the chapter. These questions help you in strengthening your comparison, observational and inferential skills.
- There is one question where four different figures are given indicating a beaker with water and a hand holding the thermometer immersed in the beaker in four different ways.
- The next exercise comprises very short answer questions. Here you need to provide brief answers to different kinds of questions which are posed in the exercise. The exercise comprises reasoning questions as well.
- The very first question in the exercise requires you to justify why the shopkeeper selling ice blocks, covers those blocks with jute. This question has been entertained in the chapter and with a thorough reading, you will be able to answer it very easily.
- The third and last exercise of the exemplar problem comprises short answer questions. The very first question of this exercise shows the figure of a circular metal loop which is heated at a point O. On the basis of this information you need to tell the direction in which the heat would flow in the loop and the order in which the three pins fixed on the loop with the help of wax will fall. There are more diagram based questions in the NCERT Exemplar exercise.
Benefits of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 4 – Heat by Instasolv
We ensure that you develop a firm understanding of the NCERT Class 7 Science chapter 4 ‘Heat’ and all its core concepts through our NCERT Exemplar problems and solutions. Each and every Exemplar problem has been tackled by our team with step by step answers and a well-furnished explanation. All the answers are in accordance with the latest CBSE syllabus for Class 7 Science.