NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Chapter 8 Solutions: Wind, Storm and Cyclone
NCERT Science Exemplar Solutions Class 7 Chapter 8 – Wind, Storm and Cyclones will tell you how they are formed? Why are they destructive? The chapter of NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science covers different topics like air exerts pressure, how high-speed winds are accompanied by reduced air pressure. Thunderstorms, cyclones, etc. The chapter has around 22 Exemplar problems that range from basic to advance level.
To answer the Exemplar questions of Class 7 Science Chapter 8, you need to have proper detailed knowledge of the chapter. To get the proper guidance of the chapter, you can contact the Instasolv team. Instasolv is an online learning platform who has the best subject matter experts from the field of science. We have been guiding students for a long time and guarantee you the best results. Now, you can study being in your own comfort zone as we provide you with 24 x 7 support.
Important Topics for NCERT Science Exemplar Solutions Class 7 Chapter 8
Air Exerts Pressure
In this category, you will study an activity that will help you identify how the air exerts pressure.
Air Expands on Heating
This category will also teach you the concept with the help of an activity. The result comes out that the warm air is lighter than the cold air.
Wind Currents are Generated Due to Uneven Heating on the Earth
- Uneven Heating Between the Poles and the Equators: regions close to the equator get maximum heat from the sun. The air in these regions is warm. The warm air rises and cooler air comes in. you will know how the wind circulates from the poles to the latitudes.
- Uneven Heating of Land and Water: during some of the land near the equator easily warms up. The air over the land easily gets heated and rises up. This thus causes winds to flow from oceans to land. These winds are referred to as monsoon winds. The monsoon winds carry water and it rains.
Thunderstorms easily develop in countries like India that have humid tropical and hot areas. The rising temperatures generate strong up word rising winds These winds carry water droplets in the upward direction, where they freeze and then fall down in the form of rain. The lightning and sound created when the water droplets go with the rising air refer to a thunderstorm.
Other Topic Covered in the Chapter
- How a thunderstorm becomes a cyclone
- Structure of a cyclone
- The destruction caused by cyclone
- Effective Safety Measures
- How Advanced Technology has Helped
In the NCERT Science Exemplar problems for Chapter 8, you will study everything about how winds play a role in rainfall, temperature, humidity, and other climate factors. Winds are highly responsible in changing the temperature of a particular area. Also, you will know the damages caused after cyclones and thunderstorms.
Exercise Discussion of NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Chapter 8
- The chapter contains 4 exercises covering 22 questions on different topics of the chapter. The questions are designed to check your understanding level on the topics.
- The first exercise of NCERT Exemplar Class 7 for Science Exemplar Chapter 8 is based on multiple-choice questions of different topics of the chapter. In this exercise, you will learn about the direction of the wind, precautions in case of cyclone or storm, etc.
- The second section has very short questions which are a combination of true or false questions, fill in the blanks type, one-word answers, etc.
- The third section is based on short answer type questions that ask you to explain why a situation happened such as turning upside down of an umbrella in strong winds.
- The fourth section consists of long answer questions testing your understanding capability and analytical skills thoroughly on topics like warm air and cool air, natural phenomena etc.
Benefits of NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Chapter 8 by Instasolv
To make your study level easy, Instasolv has the best professional experts who are in the field of science for more than 10 years. The experts aim at solving all your NCERT Exemplar problems related to the chapter. Not only do we guide you with the chapters, but also give you proper solutions to the questions in NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Chapter 8. Now, that you have online access to all the Exemplar solutions, you can alter your study time. We make the chapter easy for you so that you can manage time for other chapters as well.