NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions will help you in preparing for your Science exam in a simplified and elaborated way. NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Science has a total of 18 chapters on different topics like nutrition in plants, soil, fiber to fabric, nutrition in animals, etc. These chapters are based on the latest CBSE exam pattern and will help you in building a strong base for further classes. All the chapters have more than 200 NCERT Exemplar problems that help you in understanding the concept of the chapters properly.
Also, there are many solved examples in NCERT Exemplar Class 7th Science book which will help you in understanding the particular topic well. If you are the one who is facing issues in solving the Exemplar problems the team of Instasolv is going to be your best companion. Our experts have prepared easy to understand NCERT Class 7th Exemplar problems and solutions that will help you in preparing for the CBSE Class 7 Science exams easily. Each and every solution is given in simplified language.
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 7 Science Problems
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 1: Nutrition in Plants
- Autotrophic Nutrition: In this chapter, you will study that autotrophic nutrition refers to the mode of nutrition in which organisms make food themselves from simple substances.
- Heterotrophs: Most other organisms along with animals take food that is prepared by plants.
- Saprotrophs: Mode in which organisms take the nutrients from dead and decaying matter. Saprotrophs are organisms that follow saprotrophic nutrition.
- How Nutrients are Replenished in the Soil: How and who adds extra nutrients in the soil.
Total Number of Exemplar Problems: Chapter 1 has around 19 Exemplar problems.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 2: Nutrition in Animals
- Digestion in Humans: We take in food through the mouth, digest it and utilize it. Under this category, you will know about what happens to the food when it goes inside the human body?
- Digestive System: Under this category, you will know what happens to food in different sections of the digestive tract.
- Digestion in grass-eating animals: Under this category, you will learn about the process of rumination. Also, you will know in detail the properties of grass.
- Feeding and digestion in Amoeba: In this category, you will know everything about a single-celled organism, amoeba. You will know about its processes in detail.
Total number of Exemplar Problems: Class 7th Science chapter 2 has 29 Exemplar problems which are a combination of one-word Exemplar problems to long answer Exemplar problems.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 3: Fibre To Fabric
- Wool: Wool is taken from goat, yak, sheep and other animals. All the wool-yielding animals have hair on their body.
- From Fibres to Wool
Under this category, you will learn about the process of rearing and breeding of sheep. After that, you will get to know about how the fibers are processed into wool.
- The first step involves shearing.
- The second step involves scouring.
- The third step is sorting.
- Then, the steps involve cleaning burrs, dyeing and rolling.
Total number of Exemplar Problems: Class 7th Science chapter 7 has around 25 NCERT Exemplar problems from one-word answers to long answer Exemplar problems.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 4: Heat
- Hot and Cold: You will know with different activities if touching an object and checking it as hot or cold is reliable or not.
- Temperature: Measurement of hotness of an object is known as temperature. The device that helps to measure temperature is known as a thermometer.
- Laboratory thermometer: there are many things of which temperature cannot be measured by a normal thermometer. In this case, you need a laboratory thermometer. You will study everything about it in detail.
Total number of Exemplar Problems: Chapter 4 has a total of 19 Exemplar problems which will check your learning skills.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 5: Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Acids: Substances like lemon juice, curd and vinegar taste sour. These substances contain acids. Such substances have an acidic chemical nature.
- Bases: Substances like baking soda, that taste bitter and are soapy in nature are known as bases.
- Indicators: Some special substances are used to check whether a substance is basic or acidic and are known as indicators.
- Natural Indicators: There are some natural indicators around us like Litmus, Turmeric and China rose.
Total number of Exemplar Problems: This chapter has 26 problems which will help you to prepare for your CBSE exams well.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 6: Physical and Chemical Changes
- Physical Change: When any substance undergoes a change in its physical properties then this change refers to physical change. Also, a physical change is reversible.
- Chemical Change: Chemical changes can be digestion of food, fermentation of grapes, ripening of fruits etc.
Total number of Exemplar Problems: Chapter 6 has around 22 Exemplar problems which are based on the latest CBSE exam pattern.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 7: Weather, Climate and Adaptation of Animals to Climate
- Weather: Weather refers to the day-to-day condition of the atmosphere that changes with respect to the temperature, humidity, rainfall, wind speed, etc.
- Rain Gauge: Rain gauge helps in measuring rainfalls. It is a type of measuring cylinder that has a funnel on top and helps to collect rainwater.
- Climate and Adaptation: Climate has a great impact on all the living organisms. Every animal possesses different features that help them in fighting against several climatic conditions.
Total number of Exemplar problems: This chapter has around 19 Exemplar problems which are a combination of multiple-choice, short answer and long answer questions.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 8: Winds, Storms and Cyclones
- Cyclones: In this part, you will learn how cyclones affect transport, agriculture, communication etc. and how are they formed.
- Air Exerts Pressure: Under this category, you will observe different activities that will explain to you how the air exerts pressure.
- Air Expands on Heating: Under this category, you will study about uneven heating between the equator and the poles and uneven heating of land and water.
- Thunderstorms: In this chapter, you will know how a thunderstorm becomes a cyclone, what is the structure of cyclones, what are the safety majors and how the advanced technology has helped.
Total number of Exemplar Problems: Chapter 8 has 22 NCERT Exemplar problems that range from basic to advanced level.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 9: Soil
- Soil: In this chapter, you will know everything associated with soil like properties of soil, how to keep soil healthy, etc.
- Soil Profile: Soil contains humus that is the dead matter in the soil. You will study the process of weathering, soil profile, horizons, topsoil, bedrock, etc. There are four layers in the soil.
- Soil Types: You will know about sandy soil and clayey soil, loamy soil.
Total number of Exemplar Problems: Class 7th Science chapter 9 has a total of 20 NCERT Exemplar problems that will test everything about the chapter briefly.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 10: Respiration in Organisms
Do you know the reason behind your breathing? Chapter 10 of NCERT Exemplar Class 7th Science answers why do you breathe? The chapters cover different topics like respiration, breathing process, breathing process in other animals, etc. Further, in the chapter, you will study about:
- Aerobic Respiration
- Anaerobic Respiration
- How do we breathe?
- What do we breathe out?
- Do plants respire?
- Breathing in other animals
Total number of Exemplar Problems: This chapter has around 18 problems.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 11: Transportation in Plants and Animals
Topics covered in the Chapter include the following:
- Circulatory System
- Blood Vessels
- Excretion Process in animals and humans
- Transportation of substances in humans
Total number of Exemplar Problems: The chapter contains a total of 21 problems.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 12: Reproduction in Plants
Modes of Reproduction in Plants: Sexual reproduction and Asexual reproduction
- Sexual Reproduction in Plants: Under this category, you will know the process about how the plants bear flowers. Also, this topic covers different sub-topics like Pollination and Fertilization
Total number of Exemplar Problems: Class 7th Science chapter 12 has around 20 NCERT Exemplar problems that even involve some diagram based questions.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 13: Motion and Time
In this chapter, you will know everything about motion if it is slow or fast, measurement of time, measuring the speed, distance and time graph, etc. Other topics covered are:
- Measurement of time
- Measuring speed
- Distance time graph
- Uniform Motion
- Non-uniform Motion
Total number of Exemplar Problems: Chapter 13 has 20 Exemplar problems covering all the topics of the chapter in different ways.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 14: Electric Current and its Effects
- Heating Effect of Electric Current: The wire heats up when an electric current passes through it. This phenomenon is known as the heating effect of electric current.
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current: A wire behaves like a magnet when an electric current is passed through it and this phenomenon is known as the magnetic effect of electric current.
- Electromagnet: A magnet in which electric current helps in the generation of magnetic fields, is known as an electromagnet.
Total number of Exemplar Problems: The chapter has 19 NCERT Exemplar problems which cover all the different topics of the chapter in the form of MCQ’s, diagrams and simple questions.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 15: Light
- Reflection: When light is thrown on a specific surface, it either gets reflected or it bounces back. These surfaces are polished well and they act like a mirror.
- Images: After reflection by a mirror, when the ray of light from an object appears to diverge from a certain point in front of the mirror. There are 2 types of images: Real image and Virtual image
- Spherical Mirrors: This is the type of mirror which has the shape of the piece cut out of a surface which is spherical. These are of 2 types: Concave mirror and Convex mirror.
- Dispersion of light: Dispersion of light is the process of splitting of white light into its 7 component colours.
Total number of Exemplar Problems: Light Chapter consists of 24 Class 7th NCERT Exemplar problems which cover all the basic topics of the chapter in detail.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 16: Water – A Precious Resource
- Water Cycle: The process through which water circulates and is maintained well for many years so that it could be used well.
- Groundwater: It is known as the water which is present underground or beneath the Earth’s surface in the spaces of soil and the formation of rock.
- Distribution of water: The distribution of water over the globe is quite uneven due to many factors. Some areas experience a very good amount of rain and are therefore water-rich.
- Water management: It is the process of effective planning, distribution and use of water resources. The different types of water management are Rainwater harvesting, Drip irrigation and Bawris.
Total number of Exemplar Problems: The chapter has 3 exercises from multiple choice of Exemplar problems to long answer Exemplar problems.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 17: Forests Are Lifeline
This chapter is going to discuss everything about forests and how forests play an important role in our life. You will learn that:
- Forests provide us with a lot of products
- Forests comprise of plants animals and microorganisms
- Different layers of vegetation provide animals and beings with the food and shelter
- Forests protect the soil from soil erosion
- Forests help in influencing the climate water cycle as well as air quality
Total Number of Exemplar Problems: Chapter 17 contains a total of 25 Exemplar problems.
NCERT Exemplar Class 7 Science Solutions Chapter 18: Wastewater Story
Wastewater refers to the water that goes down the drains from showers, toilets, laundries, etc. In this chapter, you will study about: water, sewage, treatment of polluted water, wastewater treatment plants, better housekeeping practices, sanitation and disease.
Total Number of Exemplar problems: Class 7th Science Wastewater chapter has a total of 27 NCERT Exemplar problems.