NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths Chapter 10 Solutions: Direct and Inverse Proportions
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 10 ‘Direct and Inverse Proportions covers all the crucial topics of the chapter. Topics like direct proportions and inverse proportions are discussed in the chapter. Once you engage with the NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths, you will have a thorough revision of the chapter which in turn will help you in polishing all your fundamentals.
Chapter 10 – Direct and Inverse Proportions comprise a total of 106 Exemplar problems which include very short answer type questions and even word problems. The NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 10 – Direct and Inverse Proportions by Instasolv will assist you in solving all the questions of the NCERT Exemplar exercises of the chapter so that you can prepare well for CBSE exams.
All the solutions for NCERT Exemplar problems of Class 8 Maths Chapter 10 are prepared in a step-wise manner to ensure that you understand the concepts of ratios and proportion easily. You must be aware of the basic definitions of the chapter that are given below.
Important Topics for NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Chapter 10 – Direct and Inverse Proportions
NCERT Exemplar Class 8 for Maths Exemplar chapter 10 begins with an introduction to direct proportions. If X and y are two values then they are considered to be in direct Proportion if x/y = k or x = ky, such that k is a constant value. This basically means that in case of these values of x and y, if any one of them will increase then the other will also experience an increase. The chapter has numerous questions based on these concepts and it is very essential with respect to scoring in your exams.
Inverse proportions are the complete opposite to direct proportions. Here if x and y are two quantities written as x/y then if anyone them, for instance, x, increases the other quantity,i.e. y, will experience a decrease in its value and vice versa. This concept is also used in a number of word problems that have been included in the chapter. It has been well explained through the example questions in the chapter.
Exercise Discussion of NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Class 8 10 – Direct and Inverse Proportions
- The chapter contains a total of 106 Exemplar problems. All of these questions are diverse in nature and aim at testing your analytical, logical and observational skills.
- The exercise begins with multiple-choice Exemplar problems where you are provided with a statement and four options for each of the statements on direct variation, inverse proportions, and inverse variation.
- The chapter also has questions like fill in the blanks and true and false on the four topics stated above.
- There are word problems included in the exercises in which you have to simplify the algebraic expressions based on the concepts of direct and inverse proportion and direct and inverse variation.
- There are diagram-based questions in which you are given two images that you need to compare by using the formulae of direct and inverse proportion.
Why Use Instasolv’s NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Chapter 10 – Direct and Inverse Proportions
- Instasolv ensures that along with access to easy and simplified solutions you get the chance of developing a strong command on the chapter.
- Once you engage with our study material, you will not only get a thorough practice of the chapter but will also brush up your analytical and problem-solving skills.
- All our solutions are given in a step by step manner for you to be able to keep up with the process and understand it as well.
- At Instasolv, we ensure that no exercise has been left and you have all the solutions ready in one place.
- Our team has ensured that all our answers are in accordance to the latest CBSE syllabus and follow all its guidelines.
Our NCERT Exemplar Maths Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 10 – Direct and Inverse Proportions are available free of cost.