NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths Chapter 12 Solutions: Introduction to Graphs
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 12 – Introduction to Graphs covers all the essential topics that have been dealt with in this chapter. These solutions will ensure that you form a stern command on all the concepts that have been introduced in the chapter of NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths and get a thorough practice of all the questions included in the chapter. Topics like etc. have been discussed in the chapter.
Chapter 12 – Introduction to Graphs consists of eighty-four questions in total. This chapter has a wide range of questions that revolve around the basics of the chapter. There are graph-based questions in the chapter which include drawing the graphs as well as observing them.
The Introduction to Graphs by Instasolv, is a complete study material which will guide you through your exam preparations and will help you in fetching high scores in exams. Instasolv supports a stress-free, comfortable and productive form of learning. Once you engage with these solutions, you will have a polished revision of the chapter, which will help you in practising and applying all the fundamentals picked from the chapter.
Important Topics for NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Chapter 12 – Introduction to Graphs
In this chapter, you will learn about bar graphs and their characteristics. The chapter covers various examples and diagrams related to it along with a detailed explanation of the same. Bar graphs are actually horizontal or parallel vertical rectangles that denote certain values and their estimate through the x-axis and the y-axis. A single graph can have numerous bars and the values can also be about anything.
You will also come across the concept of a pie graph which is also known as a circle graph. Here the values are given inside a circle. There are divisions inside the circle which is marked from the center of the circle to its circumference through straight lines. The extent or percentage of the values decides the space they occupy inside a pie graph.
The chapter deals with numerous kinds of graphs and histograms and is one of them. The histogram is also like a bar graph as it comprises similar rectangular blocks which denote values. But the difference lies in its construction which unlike the bar graphs has no space between the rectangles. It denotes the intervals of values that are shown through the graph.
This is the easiest way of drawing the graph. In this chapter, you will learn to plot the values on the scales given on both the x-axis and the y-axis. You just need to mark dots on the mentioned values and once they are done, draw lines to join them and complete the graph.
Exercise Discussions of NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Chapter 12 – Introduction to Graphs
- NCERT Exemplar Class 8 for Chapter 12 – Introduction to graphs contains a total of 84 questions. These questions test your analytical and application skills in the course of deriving their solution.
- The chapter begins with multiple choice questions which are based on graphs that are given alongside the questions. There is also simple theory based statements that have been derived directly from the explanations given in the chapter.
- There is an entire exercise based on fill in the blanks questions. Here again, you are provided with statements and after a thorough analysis of them, you need to fill the given blanks with the correct answer which fits the statement. The statements are very easy and require just a simple understanding of the chapter.
- The chapter also has true and false based questions. Here you are required to use your observation skills in order to read the statement and determine whether they are true or false in nature.
- There are match the column questions included in the chapter along with other graph-based problems.
- You are also given questions where you are provided with certain points and you need to plot them on the graph.
- In some questions, the graph is already given and you are required to observe it in order to derive answers to the questions that are based on it.
Why use NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Chapter 12 –Introduction to Graphs by Instasolv
- The solutions for Chapter 12 – Introduction to Graphs are provided by our experienced subject experts who understand your learning requirements and have fulfilled them accordingly.
- All the solutions are based on the latest CBSE syllabus.
Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 12 – Introduction to Graphs is easy to access and free of cost.