NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths Chapter 13 Solutions: Playing with Numbers
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 13 – Playing with Numbers contains all the base concepts that have been covered. These Solutions to NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths Maths Exemplar Problems cover all the exercises from the chapter and help you in preparing well for your exams. These solutions will ensure that you are well versed with the chapter and have a regular revision of all the questions that are included in the exercise. The chapter revolves around various topics like divisibility, obtaining numbers from conditions, remainder theorem, etc.
Chapter 13 comprises a total of 74 questions which are all diverse and informative in nature. All of these questions are based on the fundamental concepts from the chapter and have been represented effectively through theory explanations, examples, diagrams, etc. The exercise comprises multiple-choice questions, fill in the blanks, true-false, etc.
The NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 13 – Playing with Numbers by Instasolv, aims at resolving all your doubts at one place. We ensure that with the help of our study material you are not stuck in the struggles of finding various resources for reference. Instasolv works towards providing a stress-free, fruitful, productive and impactful learning environment. With our solutions and your efforts, no hurdle can stop you from scoring high in your exams.
Important Topics for NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Chapter 13 – Playing with Numbers
As the name suggests, in this chapter you will play with numbers via various mathematical applications like division, subtraction, multiplication, etc. Some of the prominent numbers of games that you will encounter in this chapter are –
- Reversing the numbers – in the chapter of NCERT Exemplar Class 8, you will learn about this absolutely fascinating trick where you can reverse a two-digit number and perform certain applications on it in a fixed algorithm in order to obtain a certain answer which will fall in the multiples of that number. You will also learn a similar trick in case of three-digit numbers and the way you will reverse them.
- Forming numbers with the given digits – there are exercises and questions in the chapter where you will be given three-digit numbers and you will be asked to form more numbers from them. Similar concepts with respect to four-digit numbers are also tackled in the chapter and have been well explained through the examples.
- Letters to digits – there are mind-boggling exercises where you will learn to substitute letters denoting certain digits with the digits as their solution. You will learn about this in the chapter via explanations and examples.
In this chapter, you will learn the characteristics of numbers which make them divisible by certain digits. Through this concept, you will be able to judge numbers by looking at their sum or their last digit. For instance, any number whose last digit is an even number will get divided by two. Similarly in case of divisibility by three, if the sum of the number is divided by three then however long the number would be, it will be divided by three.
Exercise Discussions of NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Chapter 13 – Playing with Numbers
- Chapter 13 of NCERT Exemplar Class 8 – Playing with numbers consists of seventy-four questions in total. All of these questions are diverse in nature and deal with the concepts that have been covered in the chapter.
- The chapter begins with the first exercise that comprises multiple-choice questions. You need to analyze the question carefully and perform the required operations or apply the logic learned from the chapter, in order to derive the answer to it.
- The other exercise includes fill in the blank questions, which are based on observations. There are logical and mathematical questions that require to be solved and the answer has to be filled in the blank provided along with the question.
- There are true and false based questions too. In these again you need to analyze the given statements and present your analysis whether they stand true or false based on the key concepts from the chapter.
- There are other questions like question number 71, where you are given an additional problem with digits and alphabets. You are required to derive the correct substitution of the alphabet with a digit.
Why use NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Chapter 13 – Playing with Numbers by Instasolv?
- All our solutions adhere to the latest updates given by the CBSE board.
- Our solutions cover each and every question that has been included in the chapter, in a detailed manner.
- The best part about Instasolv’s Maths Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Chapter 13 – Playing with Numbers is that it is free of cost.
- You can access these solutions absolutely free!