NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths Chapter 7 Solutions: Algebraic Expressions, Identities and Factorisation
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 7 – Algebraic Expressions, Identities, and Factorization cover various topics like factorization, coefficient, number of terms and monomials. These NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths problems and solutions for CBSE Class 8 Maths Chapter 11 will guide you towards getting familiar with the chapter and have a thorough review of all the questions that are included in the exemplar exercises.
Chapter 7 ‘Algebraic Expressions, Identities, and Factorization’ contains a total of 124 exemplar problems consisting of fill in the blanks, state true and false, numerical problems, and diagram based questions. All of these questions are based on the key concepts from the chapter. Our NCERT Class 8 Maths Chapter 7 Exemplar problems and solutions will solve all your doubts at one go.
Instasolv makes sure that you are not caught in the confusion of finding various resources for reference. With our NCERT Exemplar solutions, you will definitely come out with flying colours in your exams. These solutions will also help you in preparing well for your CBSE exams.
Important Topics for NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Chapter 7 – Algebraic Expressions, Identities, and Factorization
Terms, Factors, and Coefficients
In this chapter, you will learn about terms, factors, and coefficients which are essential words when it comes to the fundamentals of algebraic equations. Taking an example of the expression 3x + 6, you will see that it consists of only two terms which are 3x and 6. It is these terms here that are added in order to form an expression. These terms can be formed as the product of factors for example 3x is the product of its factors 3 and x whereas 5 is made of one factor which is the digit itself. The coefficient is the numerical factor of every term. For example, the coefficient for the term 3x is ‘3’.
Monomial, Binomial and Polynomials
Algebraic expressions which consist of just one term are known as monomials, for example 3x. algebraic expressions that comprise two terms are known as binomials, for example, 3x+6. In case if an expression has three terms they are known as trinomials for example 4x+5y+1. The algebraic expressions which contain more than one term with a non–zero coefficient are termed as a polynomial. You will also learn about the different ways of solving these expressions and implement them while solving your exercises.
Exercise Discussions of NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Chapter 7 – Algebraic Expressions, Identities, and Factorisation
- NCERT Exemplar Class 8 for Maths Exemplar Chapter 7 has 124 Exemplar problems that target various fundamentals of the chapter.
- The exercises begin with a set of multiple-choice questions. These statements are based on very simple theories from the chapter and some easy formula based calculations on finding products of monomials.
- The chapter also has true and false based Exemplar problems coefficient, common factor and factorization of polynomials.
- There are also filling in the blanks Exemplar problems based on the factored form of polynomials, area of a rectangle whose sides are given as polynomials and simplification of polynomial functions.
- There are calculation based questions where you are required to perform mathematical operations like addition, multiplication, division, etc. on the given algebraic equations.
- These Exemplar problems might seem a bit complicated but require a simple amount of understanding and practice.
Why use NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Chapter 7 – Algebraic Expressions, Identities, and Factorisation by instasolv
- Our expert team at Instasolv has made sure that all the NCERT Exemplar solutions are presented in a simple and student-friendly manner.
- We ensure that you build up a solid understanding of the chapter and all its core concepts.
- Each and every question has been tackled in a stepwise manner and a well-organized explanation.
- All the answers in our NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 7 ‘Algebraic, Identities, and Factorization’ follow the latest CBSE Syllabus.
- The NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 7 ‘Algebraic, Identities, and Factorization’ by instasolv are free of cost.