NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths Chapter 9 Solutions: Comparing Quantities
NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 9 ‘Comparing Quantities’ are formulated to instil all the main concepts from the chapter. The solutions have been organized in a simplified and easy to understand language, in order to reduce confusion and make your learning productive and engaging. Once you engage with these NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths problems and solutions you will be able to apply the concepts learned in this chapter easily.
NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths Chapter 9 ‘Comparing Quantities’ comprises of 124 questions of type fill in the blanks, true and false, numerical problems, simplification based questions, etc The NCERT Exemplar problems of Class 8 Maths Chapter 9 include topics such as calculating discount, cost price, selling price, profit and loss, sales tax, compound interest, amount and time period.
NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 9 ‘Comparing Quantities’ by Instasolv is a complete study material which will guide you through your CBSE exam preparations and will help you in scoring high marks. We support a stress-free, relaxed and productive form of learning, so our subject experts have made sure that all your queries revolving around the chapter are resolved.
Important Topics for NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Chapter 9 – Comparing Quantities
Ratios and Percentage
With the help of NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Chapter 9, you will engage with ratios and percentages in order to compare the values of different problems that have been discussed in the chapter. There are numerous examples that will explain the process and basics in a detailed manner. This topic is very essential from the point of view of exams and can help you fetch a lot of marks as well.
You would have heard about the term discount quite often when you go out for shopping, in this chapter you will learn about the formula and the calculation that is involved in determining the discounted amount and the percentage of discount on various items and products. The exemplar exercise has numerous questions based on this concept.
Profit and Loss
In this NCERT Exemplar chapter, you will come across terms like selling price and cost prices. Based on these terms there are formulas that determine profit and Loss on various business ventures and purchases. This concept is very important for your syllabus in your senior classes as well.
Exercise Discussion of NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Chapter 9 – Comparing Quantities
- The chapter has 124 Exemplar problems that revolve around the basic concepts from the chapter and target various formulae that have been explained in the chapter.
- The first set of Exemplar problems are multiple-choice questions based on simple interest, compound interest, selling price, amount, cost price and profits and loss. The chapter also includes fill in the blank questions based on these topics.
- There are also true and false based Exemplar problems in the chapter value-added tax, interest, time period, rate of interest, formulae of cost price and selling price, etc.
- Then, the remaining questions are word-problem type questions in which topics like percent increase and decrease and cost calculation. There are some diagram-based and data-based questions in these word problems that are slightly tough.
Why Use NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Chapter 9 – Comparing Quantities by Instasolv
- NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 9 ‘Comparing Quantities’ include stepwise solutions to all the NCERT Exemplar exercises of the chapter.
- We have ensured that the solutions are presented in a stepwise manner so that you learn the fundamentals and logic applied behind every answer.
- Our NCERT Exemplar problems with solutions help you in experiencing self-sufficient learning in a stress-free manner.
- Our solutions are based on all the recent guidelines from the latest CBSE syllabus. You will have everything required for your exam preparation in the solutions formulated by our experts.