NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Science Chapter 1 Solutions: Crop Production and Management
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 1 ‘Crop Production and Management’ cover all the crucial topics of the chapter like irrigation, seed drill, types of crops, and methods of agriculture like crop rotation. Our NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Science Chapter 1 will help you form a strong command on all the concepts and get a thorough practice of the chapter.
NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Science Chapter 1 ‘Crop Production and Management’ has 30 Exemplar problems type multiple-choice questions, short-answer questions, and long-answer questions. Our Exemplar problems and solutions for chapter 1 represent the answers to these questions efficiently through theory explanations, examples, and diagrams.
Chapter 1 is based on the NCERT class 8 science textbook chapter 1 ‘Crop Production and Management’. Our experts have jotted down some important points that will help you solve the NCERT Exemplar problems of the chapter. Then, there is a brief discussion of the Exemplar exercises of the chapter for your reference.
Important Topics for NCERT Science Exemplar Solutions Chapter 1 – Crop Production and Management
NCERT Class 8 Science Exemplar Chapter 1 deals with the production of crops and its management along with other details related to it. With the help of the NCERT Exemplar problems of the chapter, you will learn about the various factors which play a major role in the methods that are adopted to grow crops and the characteristics of different kinds of crops.
The two broad classifications of crops are Kharif crops and Rabi crops. In this chapter, you will learn about the seasons which are suitable for each kind. You will also learn about agricultural equipment used like plough, cultivator, and seed drill.
Along with the different agricultural aspects, you will also get to learn about the kinds of production. Each crop has some special requirements and they are met through various activities and tasks. These activities and tasks include preparation of soil, sowing, adding manure and fertilizers, irrigation, protection from weeds, harvesting, and storage. Each of these steps is very essential for successful crop production. The chapter deals with all of these in a very detailed manner.
Exercise Discussion of NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Chapter 1 – Crop Production and Management
- The chapter has 4 exercises and 30 Exemplar problem. The exercise begins with 11 multiple-choice questions on topics like propagation of ginger, separation of grains, agricultural tools, the process of turning of soil and irrigation systems.
- The chapter also has very-short-answer Exemplar problems. Here you are required to provide answers in a word or a sentence. For instance, there is a question where you are asked what you will do before sowing a seed in a dry piece of land. There is an entire exercise dedicated to true and false questions based on crops.
- The chapter also has long-answer Exemplar problems where you require presenting some explanations while writing your answer. Topics include favourable climatic conditions, agricultural practices and also, there are logical questions like unscrambling the words.
Why Use NCERT Maths Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Chapter 1 – Crop Production and Management by Instasolv
- All our NCERT Class 8 Exemplar problems and solutions for Science Chapter 1 are given in a step by step manner for you to be able to keep up with the problem-solving process.
- Our team has ensured that all our answers are in accordance to the latest CBSE syllabus and follow all its guidelines.
- Once you go through our solutions you will have a meticulous revision of the chapter along with a good practice of the fundamentals introduced in it.
- Our NCERT Exemplar Science Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 1 – Crop Production and Management are free of cost.
- We have not left a single Exemplar problem from the chapter. You will have everything required for your CBSE exam preparation in the solutions formulated by our experts.