NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Science Chapter 16 Solutions: Light
Important Topics for NCERT Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Science Chapter 16 – Light
You would have never thought about how you see the world around you but his chapter is going to explain to you everything about how you see things around you with your eyes.
Laws of Reflection
Under this section, you will study
- Incident ray
- Reflected ray
- Angle of incidence
- Angle of reflection
- Law of reflection
- Lateral inversion
Regular and Diffuse Reflection
- When the parallel rays reflected from an irregular or rough surface are not parallel then this type of reflection is known as diffused or irregular reflection.
- The reflection takes place from a smooth surface like a mirror known as regular reflection. Regular reflection is responsible for forming images. This topic will also answer your question, that is, do you see all objects only because of reflected lights? Also, you will know that can the reflected rays be further reflected If incident on another mirror.
Reflected Light can be Reflected Again
Under this section, you will understand with the activity that the reflected light can be reflected again.
Sunlight White or Colored
In the earlier classes, you have learned that the sunlight is white light. You also know that it consists of 7 colours. The activity mentioned in the chapter will show you that sunlight consists of different colours.
What is Inside Our Eyes
You see things then lights come from somewhere and enter your eyes. Thus it is essential to understand the structure of eyes. You will learn about:
Other Topics Covered Under this Chapter
- Care of the eyes
- Visually Impaired Persons can Read and Write
- What is the Braille system?
Exercise Discussion for NCERT Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Science Chapter 16 – Light
- The first set of exercises contains multiple-choice questions that are 8 in number. These multiple-choice questions contain different diagram questions as well as statement questions.
- The second exercise set is very short answer questions that are around 5 in number and ask you to give only one-word answers to all the questions about the laws of reflection.
- The 3rd set contains 6 short answer questions that ask you to give limited words of reasoning to the questions mentioned in the exercise about convex and concave lenses.
- The 4th set consists of 6 long-answer diagram-based questions on formation of image on spherical lenses and the type of image.
- All the exercises are designed by the subject matters experts at an advanced level in order to check your understanding of different topics of the chapter.
- If you have been trying to solve the questions on your own and are failing in doing so then you have the right solution at your doorstep.
Benefits of NCERT Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Science Chapter 16 – Light
Online learning with the team of Instasolv is easy as all your doubts can be cleared with the best NCERT Exemplar solutions for Class 8 Science. Our experts are the best guides who provide you with the most prompt answers. You will no longer have to look for other solutions to understand the laws of reflection of light, the formation of images on spherical lenses and other concepts discussed in the problems of NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Science Chapter 16.