NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Science Chapter 5 Solutions: Coal and Petroleum
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 5 – Coal and Petroleum cover all the main concepts which have been dealt with in the chapter like exhaustible resources, inexhaustible resources, petroleum, bitumen, and fossil fuels. The chapter of NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Science contains 36 exemplar problems in total.
There are multiple-choice questions, fill in the blanks, true and false, diagram-based questions in the NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Science chapter 5. All of these exemplar problems will help you in revising the fundamentals of the chapter.
The NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 5 – Coal and Petroleum will ensure that you improve your score in CBSE exams with good practice and all the essential concepts on your fingertips. Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 8 Science chapter 5 ‘Coal and Petroleum’ have been carefully organized by a team of skilled individuals who understand your learning necessities. We aim at providing a stress-free study curriculum that is engaging and fruitful at the same time.
Important Topics for NCERT Exemplar Science Solutions Chapter 5 – Coal and Petroleum
In this chapter, you will learn about the resources which are present in a limited amount on earth. These resources are prone to get exhausted with the continuous rigorous usage and exploitation by humans. Some of the very prominent examples of exhaustible resources are forests, wildlife, minerals, and petroleum.
You will learn about the factors which might lead to the exhaustion of these resources as well as the steps that are being taken to conserve them. This topic is not only necessary for your exams and school curriculum but will also make you aware of your duties as a responsible resident of planet earth.
As the name suggests, these are the resources that are present in abundance are unlimited in quantity. These resources can not be exhausted due to human activities or exploitation. Some of these resources are sunlight and air. In this chapter, you will learn about the use of these resources in various ways and their other characteristics.
Exercise Discussions of NCERT Science Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Chapter 5 – Coal and Petroleum
- Chapter 5 – Coal and Petroleum, comprises 36 exemplar problems that will put your analytical, reasoning, observation and application skills to test.
- The exemplar problems begin with an exercise that has multiple choice exemplar problems. For instance, one question asks which amongst the given options is a pair of exhaustible natural resources, and the options are coal and soil, air and sunlight, water and petroleum, and wildlife and minerals.
- The chapter also has fill in the blanks type exemplar problems which are very simple and just require a basic understanding of the chapter. There is a very interesting question, question 17, where you are provided with a number of statements and each statement has an underlined word which is given in a jumbled format. You are required to observe it and arrange the alphabets to make the actual word out of it.
- There are diagram-based exemplar problems in the chapter, like question 24. In this question, you are given the image of a petroleum and natural gas deposit and you are required to provide a reason as to why there is an oil layer over the water layer. There are other long-answer exemplar problems included in the chapter too.
Why Use NCERT Science Exemplar Solutions Class 8 Chapter 5 – Coal and Petroleum by Instasolv
- Our team at Instasolv comprises subject experts who have remarkable experience in the field.
- They have prepared the NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Solutions for Science Chapter 5 ‘Coal and Petroleum’ according to the CBSE curriculum.
- They have taken care that your need for developing command on the concepts of the chapter is fulfilled.
- We have left no corner of the chapter untouched and have made sure that each and every NCERT Exemplar exercise is covered by us.
- Once you go through our solutions you will have a meticulous revision of the chapter along with a good practice of the fundamentals introduced in it.