NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Solutions: Number System
NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 1 ‘Number Systems’ is a perfect way to score high in the exams. It is a must-have if you are having difficulties in the chapter. The methods and steps used by our experts in solving the Exemplar problems are very easy. Our experts have a thorough knowledge of number systems and CBSE NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths.
There are 4 exercises in the chapter with a total of 96 exemplar problems and a lot of solved examples, which clears all the basic concepts of the chapter. These questions cover all the important topics of the chapter like types of numbers, their properties, number line, integers, etc. The NCERT Exemplar problems with solutions for class 9 maths chapter 1 are aimed to provide ample knowledge to clear all the concepts of the chapter.
Instasolv has made the entire course easy for you as our mentors not only give you theoretical knowledge but also cover every content with practical knowledge and an ample number of examples. You won’t have to worry as the NCERT exemplar problems and solutions are 100% error-free and you can access them for free anytime, anywhere.
Important Topics for NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 1 – Number System
NCERT Exemplar problems for CBSE Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 mainly deal with numbers, its types, and its functions. It is the first and the foremost chapter of class 9 maths, which makes the base for other chapters. In the earlier classes, you learned about number lines and now this chapter is the extended model of number lines. All the types of numbers i.e natural numbers, whole numbers, rational numbers, irrational numbers, and integers are explained deeply in the chapter.
The number line and its concepts and functions are explained in detail. The properties of numbers are described and explained with the help of questions. With a total of 4 exercises and so many solved examples, this chapter contains properties of rational and irrational numbers, surd, radicals, laws of radicals, properties of surds and rational exponents.
Important points of NCERT Maths Exemplar Problems and Solutions for Class 9 Chapter 1:
- If a number r can be written in the form of p/q, then r is called a rational number, where p and q should be integers and q is not equal to 0.
- If a number s cannot be written in the form of p/q, where p and q should be integers and q is not equal to 0.
- When we collect all the rational and irrational numbers, then altogether it makes up the collection of real numbers.
- If x is selected as any rational number which is totally different from zero, and when a and b are any rational numbers, then xa ÷ xb = xa–b.
- When we find the sum of a rational number and an irrational number, it is always an irrational number.
- When we find the product of 2 irrational numbers, it is not always an irrational number.
- When we find the sum of 2 irrational numbers, it is not always an irrational number.
Exercise-Wise Discussion of NCERT Exemplar Solution for Class 9Maths Chapter-1 – Number System
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Exemplar Maths Chapter 1 consists of multiple-choice questions, short conceptual questions and word problems.
- The questions of the chapter consist of all important topics of the chapter like types of numbers, number line, ration, and irrational numbers, their properties, etc.
- Exercise 1 of the chapter consists of 21 exemplar problems which are all multiple choice questions and cover all the topics of the chapter.
- Exercise 2 of the chapter consists of 4 questions that are related to stating true or false, short conceptual questions and classification of the given numbers as rational and irrational with proper justification.
- Exercise 3 of the chapter consists of 14 questions and all of them are short conceptual questions.
- Exercise 4 of the chapter consists of 7 questions and all the questions are long answer questions in which you have to find the given value of the equation or simplify the equation.
Benefits of NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 1 – Number System By Instasolv
- At Instasolv our primary objective is your welfare and growth in academics. The NCERT Exemplar solutions for class 9 maths chapter 1 provided by us are updated from time to time so as to provide you with the best quality content.
- We have many excellent success stories of students who have scored so well because of the platform provided by us. The best thing about Instasolv is that the study material is provided at free of cost and is accessible at any time, anywhere.
- We ensure that you will get the right solution to each and every NCERT Exemplar problem of CBSE Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 here.