NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths Chapter 13 Solutions: Surface Areas and Volumes
NCERT Exemplar Solutions Class 9 Chapter 13 ‘Surface Area and Volumes’ will solve all of your doubts associated with the chapter. The NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths problems of the chapter cover major topics like finding the area and volume of 3D figures such as cubes, cuboids, spheres, cylinders etc. The chapter contains 4 exercises covering around 38 questions.
The NCERT Exemplar problems for Class 9 Maths Chapter 13 have been designed in a manner that you will easily prepare not only for your final CBSE exams but for other exams national olympiads. Chapter 13 becomes a bit complex because of several formulae but the experts at Instasolv will make all the study part easy for you. The guidance that you get from the professional teachers of Instasolv through these NCERT Exemplar Solutions, will help you in solving all the questions within a fraction of minutes. The team offers you the stepwise solutions to all the NCERT Exemplar Problems of Chapter 13. Thus, you will not have to worry if you get stuck in solving the questions.
Important Topics Covered in NCERT Exemplar Solutions Class 9 Chapter 13: Surface Area and Volumes
In the earlier chapters, you have learned about the plane figures, like square, rhombus, and triangles. Also, you learned how to calculate the area and perimeter. But in this NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths Chapter 13, you will study about the surface area and volumes of the 3D objects. There are different formulas that you need to understand in order to find the surface area and volume of such 3D figures. The chapter is going to detail everything about how the formula is derived and what is its application.
The study table you use, the bed you sleep on, and other items that you use in your day to day life, all are three-dimensional figures. In order to understand their surface areas and volumes, you will have to understand all the concepts in detail.
Key Points to Remember From the Chapter
- The surface area refers to the outer part of the upper layer of anything.
- Volume refers to the amount of space that an object or substance occupies.
- A cube is a 3D symmetrical shaped six equal side figure.
- A cuboid is a six rectangular faced solid that are at right angles.
- A cylinder refers to the solid geometrical figure that has straight parallel sides and oval or circular cross-section.
- A cone is a 3D figure that tapers from the flat base at the bottom to the point of the vertex.
- A sphere is a geometrical object in 3d space that is a surface of a round object like a ball.
- A hemisphere is known as the half of a sphere.
Exercise Wise Discussion of NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Chapter 13
- The first exercise 13.1 has multiple choice questions in which you need to find out the correct option from the four. You will be asked questions on volume and surface area of cubes, spheres, etc. This set of exercises has 5 questions.
- With 5 questions of true or false justification in exercise 13.2, your analyzing skills are checked.
- Exercise 13.3 has 4 questions in which you have to solve questions on finding the volume or surface area of either the water or whatever is asked in the question.
- Exercise 13.4 also has only 4 questions that are a bit difficult as they consist of several things to be found out in one situation.
- To solve all the above-listed exercises, you need full-fledged knowledge of the topics of the chapter. And if you fail in this, you have the right solution- Instasolv.
- NCERT Exemplar is a bit tough to complete but one company is going to make all that easy.
Benefits of NCERT Exemplar Solutions Class 9 Chapter 13 by Instasolv
Instasolv has many professionals from the field of Maths who have years of academic experience. The team aims at making the best NCERT Exemplar solutions for you so that you can understand all the topics and formulae without the guidance of any other mentor. But even if you fail un understanding the concepts, you can contact the team of Instasolv to solve your doubt using the best internet technology. We make the learning process easy for you as you can reach to us by being anywhere and that too at anytime. Thus, do not think much and start practising the NCERT Exemplar problems for Class 9 Maths Chapter 13.