NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths Chapter 6 Solutions: Lines and Angles
NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths Solutions Chapter 6: Lines and Angles are introduced by Instasolv for you. In your previous chapter, you have already learned about making a line that requires at least two points. In this chapter NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths, you will learn how these lines form an angle by intersecting each other. This chapter will help you understand the properties of the angles and how they are formed when two or more parallel lines intersect at distinct points.
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 6 ‘Lines and Angles’, encourage you to improve your reasoning skills. This chapter has 4 exercises and 35 in total. In exercise 1 there are 8 questions, in exercise 2 there are 10 questions in total, exercise 3 has 10 questions and exercise 4 has 7 questions in total. From these NCERT Exemplar problems for Chapter 6, you will learn how to find and make different types of angles. students will learn how to prove statements related to the given theorems.
Instasolv has come up with its team to help you learn the concepts of Lines and Angles in a very systematic and easy manner. All the topics and exercises are built in a coherent way which lets you understand the chapter step-by-step. Our experts are highly qualified and know what the students usually expect from a good book. We help you in practising the questions with the exercises given in NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 6. These exercises include all the questions which are of the CBSE exam point of view.
Topics Covered Under NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 6: Lines and Angles
- In the chapter of NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Lines and Angles, you will learn the basic terms and definitions which are necessary to further move along with the chapter. You will learn about line segment, collinear and non-collinear points, arms and vertex. Students will get knowledge about different types of angles and their degrees. You will also work with parallel lines and different pairs of angles.
- The concept of parallel lines and transversal lines, as stated in this chapter. You will learn about corresponding angles and the lines parallel to the same line.
- One of the most critical topics of this chapter is the Angle Sum Property of a Triangle. Using the theorems related to parallel lines, you will be able to say that the sum of all angles of a triangle is 180.
Some Vital Axioms and Theorems of Lines and Angles
- If a ray stands on a line, then the two adjacent angles that are formed have a sum of 180 This pair of adjacent angles is called a linear pair of angles.
- If the sum of the two adjacent angles is 180, then the non-common arms of these angles form a line.
- When a transversal intersects any two parallel lines, each pair of their corresponding angles is equal.
- Likewise, when a transversal intersects any two lines in a way that the corresponding angles are equal, then those two lines are equal.
- When the two lines intersect each other, the angles that are vertically opposite are equal.
- When a transversal intersects two parallel lines, each of the pair of their alternate interior angles is equal.
- Likewise, when the transversal intersects two lines in such a way that each pair of alternate angles is equal then, those two lines are equal.
- When the lines are parallel to the same line, they are parallel to each other.
- The sum of all the angles of a triangle is 180
- When a side of the triangle is made, then the exterior angle formed from that side is the sum of two interior opposite angles.
Exercise Discussion of NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 6: Lines and Angles
- There are a total of 8 questions in 1st exercise. In these questions, you will learn how to find out the angles using the given units. The questions would include given angles in the form of degrees or ratios. You will also be asked to prove the given statement using the theorems learned.
- Exercise 2 has 10 questions in total. These questions will help you practice the concept of different types of angles. You will be given angles in the form of degrees or ratios, and then you will have to find out the degree or ratio of the angle asked.
- In exercise 3, there are 10 questions on angle bisectors.
- In the last exercise, you will gain knowledge about the angles of a triangle and its properties.
Why Use Instasolv’s NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 6: Lines and Angles
From the above description, you can acknowledge the contribution of Instasolv in making the study material easy for you. Our experts have the way of effectively guiding the learners and providing them with the best of questions. Along with these solved NCERT Exemplar problems for Class 9 Maths Chapter 6, we also offer solved examples and study notes for better understanding. All this will significantly help you in getting 90+ marks in CBSE exams.