NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Chapter 14 Solutions: Natural Resources
NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Solutions Chapter 14: Natural Resources will help you understand the concepts related to natural resources found on the earth. In this chapter, you will learn that the earth is the only planet that has life because of the availability of natural resources. The chapter of NCERT Class 9 Science Exemplar covers different topics like soil, water, rain, energy from the sun, acid rain, greenhouse effect, etc.
The chapter comprises 56 questions covering multiple choice questions, short answer questions, long answer questions. The questions are divided into three exercises. All the NCERT Exemplar problems of Chapter 14 of Class 9 Science solutions are based on the latest CBSE syllabus. The NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solutions for Class 9 Science Chapter 14 will provide you with in-depth explanations that will help you in preparing all these topics for your CBSE exams.
We have also provided some important topics related to the chapter that will help you solve all the NCERT Exemplar problems of the chapter quickly. You must also read the related chapter from the NCERT Science textbook of Class 9 to have a firm understanding of the concepts of this NCERT Exemplar chapter.
Important Topics for NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Solutions Chapter 14: Natural Resources
- Resources: This chapter covers different topics like soil erosion, greenhouse gasses, acid rain, water pollution, rainwater harvesting, greenhouse effect, etc. related to natural resources.
- Natural Resources: The energy that you get from the sun and the resources that are available on earth are the essential elements required to fulfil the basic requirements of all life forms existing on earth. These elements of nature are essential for menkind.
- Atmosphere: The air that surrounds the earth is called the atmosphere.
- Greenhouse Effect: In order to keep the greenhouse effect balance, this topic tells you how the greenhouse effect lays an impact on nature.
- Rain: The two processes evaporation and condensation of water perform together through a water cycle in which the distribution of water happens. This is the time when the rain is formed. Rain is essential to our environment because it plays the role of carrying out all the agriculture processes in the plant. Thus conservation of rain is important and you can conserve it by making pools, constructing dams, etc.
- Acid Rain: This rain is formed when the burning of fossil fuels takes place and different gases like nitrogen dioxide and sulfur dioxide are released.
- Smog: Smog is one type of air pollution. It is a combination of smoke and fog. Smog is produced in any climate where there is much air pollution, especially in big and metro cities.
- Soil Erosion: Soil erosion refers to the process in which the carrying away of the upper fertile layer of soil takes place. This is done by different natural elements like rain, wind, or by wrong agricultural practices and different human activities.
Some Points to Remember
- Rain comes by the evaporation of water from the water bodies and its immediate condensation.
- Wind refers to the heating of the air that is uneven over the land and water bodies.
- The rainfall pattern totally depends on different wind patterns in any area.
- The pollution of water and soil affect the quality of life. It also harms biodiversity.
- The main aim of humans should be conserving natural resources. Also, they should learn how to use natural resources in a sustainable manner.
Exercise Discussion of NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Solutions Chapter 14: Natural Resources
- The chapter contains a total of 55 questions in the 3 exercises.
- The multiple-choice questions exercise contains 30 questions. These questions cover different topics like a source of mineral in soil, the depletion of the ozone layer, identifying greenhouse gas, etc.
- The second exercise consists of 20 short answer questions. This exercise covers different topics like root nodules, rain conservation, naming different organisms that do some work for soil, etc.
- The third exercise consists of 6 long answer questions. The topics discussed are justification to if dust is a pollutant, explaining the role of the sun, etc.
Benefits of NCERT Class 9 Science Exemplar Solutions Chapter 14: Natural Resources by Instasolv
- Instasolv renders all the NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Solutions for Chapter 14 in a manner that the concept and solutions become easy to understand for you.
- The altered solutions will help you in scoring good in your final exams.
- All the solutions are thoroughly verified at various levels by different professional subject matter experts.
- The solutions provided to the NCERT Exemplar problems for Class 9 Science Chapter 14 are 100% accurate.
- Instasolv guarantees you that you will be able to understand all the concepts of the chapter by going through the detailed solutions.
- Now, you can easily study the complex science topics on your own.