NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Chapter 3 Solutions: Atoms And Molecules
NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Chapter 3 will give you detailed information about atoms and molecules. You already know about the matter in detail in this chapter, you will study about the particles that make matter. The NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Chapter 3 has 48 problems in total. There are multiple-choice type questions to long answer type questions.
All the NCERT Exemplar problems cover different topics of the chapter like laws of chemical combination, laws of conservation of mass, laws of constant proportion, symbols of the atom, atomic mass, the existence of the atom, molecule, molecules of elements and compounds, ions, writing chemical formulae, molecular mass, mole concept, etc.
Solving these questions might become a task for you and you will eventually search for answers online. If you want the solutions by being in your own comfort zone then choosing Instasolv would be the right choice. The NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Science Chapter 3 ‘atoms and molecules’ designed by our team are given with proper explanation that will make your study time easy.
Topics Covered in NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Solutions Chapter 3: Atoms and Molecules
You will study the size, characteristics, etc atoms are known as the smallest particle of matter that you can not divide further. Also, you will know about the modern symbols of atoms and how they exist.
Law of Conservation of mass
According to this law, there is some change in mass that when a chemical change takes place. The law of conservation tells you that mass can neither be created nor can be destroyed.
A molecule refers to a group of 2 or more atoms that are bonded together chemically. The molecule is known as the smallest particle of an element or compound that exists independently. You will know about the molecule of elements, molecules of compounds, Ions, writing formula.
Exercise Discussion of NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Solutions Chapter 3: Atoms and Molecules
- The chapter of NCERT Exemplar consists of 48 questions in total covering 3 exercises.
- The first set of exercises has multiple choice questions 10. This set of exercises covers different topics like writing the chemical symbols or finding the maximum numbers of molecules, etc.
- The second set of exercises has 12 short answer questions that discuss different topics like calculating the number of moles, explaining solubility or finding the fraction of mass of any liquid.
- The third set of exercise consists of 25 long answer questions that cover different topics like finding the ratio by mars, calculating the number of moles, calculating the number of ions, etc. this set of exercise also consists of puzzle questions or writing the formulas for different substances like baking powder, limestones, etc.
Benefits of NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Chapter 3 Solutions by Instasolv
- If you are among those students who are struggling a lot in finding the appropriate solutions to the NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Chapter 3, then your worries entirely end with us.
- Instasolv is a top-notch online study platform where you can access all the best study material. Our subject matter experts make dedicated efforts in making the perfect step-wise solutions so that you can understand each concept of the chapter easily.