NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Chapter 6 Solutions: Tissues
NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Solutions for Chapter 6: Tissues should be preferred in order to do the better preparation of the chapter. In the earlier chapters, you have learned that cells make living organisms. A single cell performs all the functions in a unicellular organism, whereas in a multicellular organism, there are millions of cells. Each and every cell performs different functions. This chapter of NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science will tell you about tissues that are a cluster of cells arranged and designed in a manner so as to give the highest possible functions.
This chapter has around 55 Exemplar problems in total that cover various types of questions from multiple choice to long answer questions. The questions aim at checking your learning ability if you have understood the chapter properly. You need to understand all the concepts of the chapter to properly solve each question mentioned in the NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Chapter 6.
If you are unable to find the right solutions to these exemplar problems, then you can find all the correct solutions here. Instasolv has been guiding students from all over India in order to make studies easy. From the best study notes to NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 9 Science chapter, you will find an answer to all your queries here.
Important Topics for NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Solutions Chapter 6: Tissues
The tissue is known as the cluster of cells that mainly perform a particular function.
Do Animals and Plants have the same Tissues?
Under this section, you will check the structures of animals and plants and will be able to detect some differences like the tissues in plants are fixed whereas the tissues in animals move to get food. Most of the tissues that plants possess are dead. The living tissues get energy from the sun as well as water. Whereas on the other hand, animals consume more energy than plants.
This topic will tell you about the meristematic plant tissue. You will be able to understand how this tissue plays a role in plants.
Meristematic tissues lose the ability to divide at a certain time. They then start taking the permanent shape, function, and size. This process is known as differentiation. This section will tell you in detail about permanent tissue, its structure and its types. Permanent tissues are of two types, simple as well as complex tissues. Go through the chapter to know about these in detail.
Human beings, as well as humans, inhale oxygen that lungs absorb and then work together to transport it to the other cells of the body. Like muscles and blood are the examples of tissues, in a similar manner, the types of animal tissues are epithelial tissue, connective tissue, muscular and nervous tissue. The chapter will detail everything about these tissues.
Some Important Points To Remember:
- The tissue is the cluster of cells that perform a function together.
- Meristematic tissue is the only dividing tissue that is present in plants.
- Permanent tissues are composed of meristematic tissues that are further divided into simple and complex tissues.
- Parenchyma, collenchyma, sclerenchyma are three simple tissues. Xylem and phloem are the two complex tissues.
- Epithelial tissue is classified into 5 categories.
- Some connective tissues are areolar tissue, adipose tissue, bone, tendon, cartilage and blood.
- Striated, striated and cardiac are the three types of muscular tissues.
Exercise Discussion of NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Solutions Chapter 6: Tissues
- The chapter contains a total of 55 questions in three exercises. These exercises are designed by the best experts so that you can prepare for your exams properly.
- The multiple-choice question set consists of 33 questions in total covering different topics of the chapter like what makes plants flexible, what are parenchyma cells, etc. In this section, you will have to choose the right option from the four options given in the question.
- The second set is of 15 short answer questions that contain match type questions, fill in the blanks, one line answers covering topics like the importance of epidermis, name different components of xylem, etc.
- The third set contains 6 long answer questions that even contain diagram based questions. To understand the diagrams and to answer the questions, you need proper information on all the topics of the chapter.
Benefits of NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Solutions Chapter 6: Tissues by Instasolv
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science solutions are going to help you much so that you can prepare for your exams properly.
- Not only does understanding the concepts is enough for the exams but also, you need to check yourself if you can solve questions of a high level or not.
- For this, you should practice NCERT Exemplar Problems for Class 9 Science Chapter 6.
- As some questions are of advanced level, you will eventually face issues in finding the solutions. Instasolv team will provide you with the best solutions so that you can prepare from them easily.
- With our engaging content and superior technology, studying will not be a task for you anymore.