NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Chapter 9 Solutions: Force And Laws of Motion
NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Solutions for Chapter 9 ‘Force and Laws of Motion’ are prepared in order to help you understand the different concepts of force and motion. In the earlier chapter, you learned about motion and this chapter of NCERT Class 9 Science Exemplar is going to explain how force lays effect on a stationary object and causes motion. Types of forces and the laws of motion are two very important topics of the chapter.
Chapter 9 of Class 9 Science NCERT Exemplar book contains around 20 questions in three different exercises. It includes multiple-choice questions, short answer questions as well as long answer questions. The questions are prepared as per the latest CBSE guidelines for Class 9 Science subject.
You might find certain exemplar problems as complex. Instasolv is here to guide you with all such doubts. The solutions to all the NCERT Exemplar problems of Class 9 Science Chapter 9 provided by our team will support you in building enough knowledge of the topics covered in the chapter. We have also provided some important points related to the Force and Laws of Motion chapter for a quick revision.
Important Topics for NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Solutions Chapter 9: Force and Laws of motion
Class 9 NCERT Exemplar Chapter 9 clarifies the causes of motion. In this chapter various laws of motions are discussed in an elaborate manner and that some are the force required for the movement of an object. The chapter also suggests that rest is the normal state of an object. Topics discussed are as follows:
Balanced and Unbalanced forces
- When force is applied on an object that does not change its state of rest, are balanced forces
- When two opposing forces result in bringing the object in motion, the opposite forces are unbalanced forces
First Law of Motion
- The first law given by Newton states that the object will remain at rest in a straight line until and unless an external force is applied to it. For eg- if the net force on an object is zero then the acceleration of the object will also be 0. However, making the velocity of the object constant.
Second Law of Motion
- Newton’s second law describes that an object’s acceleration depends on the basis of two variables- total mass of the object and total force acting upon the object.
- The formula is ‘p = mv’, ‘p’ is described as the product, ‘m’ stands for mass and ‘v’ stands for velocity of an object.
Third Law of Motion
- The third law of motion states that the force acts on an object as a push or pull as a result of its interaction with another object. The two forces are known as action and reaction forces. According to Newton, there is an equal and opposite reaction for every action.
Conversion of Momentum
- Conversion of momentum law states that when two interact their net momentum remains constant with no acting external forces.
Some important points to remember while solving NCERT Exemplar problems
- An object continues to stay in uniform motion until acted upon by another object.
- The natural tendency of the object to change its state of rest is known as inertia.
- Force and friction always oppose the motion of objects.
- The mass of an object is a measure of its inertia.
- To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
- The momentum of an object is the product of its velocity.
Exercise Discussion in NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Solutions Chapter 9: Force and Laws of Motion
- The NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Solutions for chapter 9 contain 20 questions. The exercise is divided into three parts with 8 multiple choice questions, 9 short questions, and 3 long questions.
- The multiple-choice questions are based on basics that require a thorough understanding of the chapter. The different topics covered are acceleration, velocity, state of motion, etc.
- The short questions contain questions to solve on the basis of examples and definitions covering topics like shape and volume, calculation of speed, reasons behind constant speed, etc
- The long questions require elaborative solutions, for instance, you are asked to describe newton’s laws of motion.
- The solutions to the questions in the exercise given by our team to help you prepare for exams covering all the concepts.
Benefits of NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science Solutions Chapter 9: Force and Laws of Motion by Instasolv
- Instasolv team aims at providing the finest and simplified study material so that you can understand all the topics in an easy manner. All the solutions to NCERT Exemplar problems for chapter 9 are easy as well as concept based.
- Instasolv renders you a platform where you can gain advanced knowledge about the chapter. Our subject matter experts have designed 100% accurate solutions that are thoroughly based on the latest CBSE syllabus.
- The team strives to solve all your queries within less possible time. Now, you can prepare for your school exams from anywhere and at any time.