NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 15 – Plant Growth and Development
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 15- Plant Growth and Development are solved by the expert teachers at Instasolv according to the CBSE guidelines. These NCERT Solutions of all topics of Chapter 15 will help you to revise the complete syllabus. By your sincere efforts and reading the materials minutely, you can expect the best scores in your exams. There are 11 exercise questions in this chapter.
After a perfect consideration of the physical organization in Plants, NCERT Class 11 Biology Chapter 15- Plant Growth and Development pacts with the problems like where and how the structures like roots, leaves, flowers, stems, fruits, and seeds rise and that too in an arranged order? In this chapter of NCERT Class 11 Biology, you shall also study some of the factors that direct and control the growth and developmental processes in plants. Both these factors are intrinsic (internal) and extrinsic (external) to the plants.
Important Topics for NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 15- Plant Growth and Development
Plant Growth, Dedifferentiation and Redifferentiation, Differentiation, Development, Plant Growth Regulators, Vernalisation, Photoperiodism, and Seed Dormancy have conferred in this chapter of Class 11 Biology. Also, the in-depth knowledge of Growth Rates, Phases of Growth, and Conditions for Growth, The Discovery of Plant Growth Regulators, and Physiological Effects of Plant Growth Regulators offer further insights into Plant Growth and Development.
Graphical representation, figures, diagrams, and clear descriptions help you for your better understanding of this chapter of Biology. In this chapter, you will also get a chance to learn about the plant hormones, auxins, abscisic acid, gibberellins, and cytokinin that play a most important role in Plant Growth and Development.
Exercise Discussion for NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 15- Plant Growth and Development
- NCERT Class 11 Biology Chapter 15, Plant Growth and Development is a fragment of Unit 4, Plant Physiology. Unit 4 is a group of 5 chapters and it holds a total weightage of 6% in the NEET exam while 18 marks in the final exams.
- The exercises of Chapter 15 of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology consist of a total of 11 questions. Most of the questions are descriptive type where you need to explain the processes in detail. Some questions are differentiated between questions.
- The first question is straightforward where you need to provide definitions of growth, development, differentiation, redifferentiation, meristem etc.
- There is a question where you have to write a note on the discovery, physiological functions and agricultural/horticultural applications of them.
- The last two questions test your level of understanding of the concepts of the chapter hence are not straightforward questions.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology Chapter 15- Plant Growth and Development by Instasolv
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Science Chapter 15 by Instasolv provide you with the complete and precise exercise-wise solutions so that you can easily understand the chapters without any difficulty
- These solutions allow you to learn the answers at the fingertips and have a deeper understanding of the chapter
- In addition to biology, Instasolv also offers study materials of all the subjects to simple questions for you
- Instasolv provides these solutions for free and is easily accessible for everyone
- You can also take a look at our study notes of the chapter plant growth and development for detailed descriptions