NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 12 – Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
NCERT Solutions for Chemistry Class 11 Chapter 12 Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques will help you solve all your doubts related to this chapter. In the Chapter of Organic Chemistry, you will learn some of the basic concepts of organic compounds like shapes, structural representation, nomenclature, etc. You will also learn the quantitative and qualitative analysis of organic compounds.
In NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 12 Organic Chemistry, there are 23 questions at the end of the chapter which you need to solve after a thorough study of the chapter. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 12 by the experts at Instasolv will provide you with detailed solutions to all the questions at the end of the lesson. These solutions will help you in getting a thorough understanding of all the concepts of Organic Compounds. This detailed understanding will further support you to answer all types of questions.
Our Class 11 Solutions are designed at par with the CBSE/NCERT syllabus. We provide you with detailed exercise-wise solutions to all questions. Our team of experts is well-versed with all the concepts of Organic Chemistry. They are also well aware of the standards that should be met while answering the questions.
A lot of care and research has gone into designing the perfect solutions for your NCERT Class 11 Chemistry exams. With the help of our solutions, you will be able to get a thorough understanding of the concept of Organic Chemistry and Organic Compounds.
Topics Covered in NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 12 Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
The CBSE NCERT Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 12 Organic Chemistry covers in detail and in-depth the various concepts related to Organic Compounds. Different topics that are introduced in the chapter are:
- General Introduction to Organic Chemistry,
- structural representations of organic compounds,
- classification and nomenclature of organic compounds,
- methods of purification of organic compounds,
- qualitative and quantitative analysis of organic compounds.
Nomenclature: The nomenclature includes the IUPAC nomenclature which is considered as an international standard system for naming the chemical compounds.
Isomerism: In this chapter of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry, isomerism is to be studied in depth. There are many practical experiments related to isomerism with carbon and hydrogen compounds.
Methods of Purification: Centrifugation and other methods of purification that are used in Organic chemistry are studied in depth. You will learn how These methods are useful in evading the contamination that is present inside the chemical compound.
This chapter also covers the fundamental concepts related to Organic Reaction Mechanism. The concept of Isomerism is also extensively covered in this Organic Chemistry chapter.
Discussion of CBSE NCERT Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 consists of various questions related to the different concepts of Organic Compounds. The NCERT Solutions for Chapter 12 provides detailed solutions to these questions that appear at the end of the chapter.
- Few of the questions deal with hybridization states of carbon atoms in various compounds. Students are given a list of compounds for which they will have to draw the hybridization models.
- In the next set of questions, you will be asked to write the bond line formulae for various compounds like Isopropyl alcohol, Heptan-4-one, etc.
- Various questions regarding UIPAC names appear in various forms. These names are standard names. You should familiarize themselves with UIPAC names of various compounds.
- Questions related to condensed and bond line structural forms also need to be answered. There are 2 questions based on that.
- Identification of functional groups is another important type of question from the exam point of view.
- You should be able to draw resonance structures for various compounds and show electron shifts using the curved arrow rotation.
- There are various questions regarding electrophiles and nucleophiles which winds up the chapter.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 12 by Instasolv
- At Instasolv, our experts and highly trained writers constantly strive to provide you with the best study materials and solutions to NCERT Class 11 Chemistry students.
- Our team has done extensive research on the concepts and best possible solutions to the questions that appear at the end of the chapters.
- The team at Instasolv has designed an easy to understand study material for the students appearing for their NCERT Chemistry Class 11 examinations.
- Our study materials are sure to help the students understand and comprehend the subject well. They also get the ability to retain and analyse information.
- It is high time you take help from the materials which our team at Instasolv has prepared for you. By taking help and guidance from these materials, you are certainly going to excel in your exams with the best marks.