NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 14 – Oscillations
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 14 – Oscillations are solved by the experts at Instasolv as per NCERT (CBSE) textbook guidelines. These exercise solutions for chapter 14 – Oscillations will help you to revise the complete syllabus and score good marks. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 14 helps you understand Rectilinear Motion, Projectile Motion, and other related concepts. This chapter emphasizes oscillations and oscillatory motion amongst others.
The exercise is followed by 22 questions that test your retention. Our experts at Instasolv have provided you with the solutions for all the questions available in Chapter 14 Oscillations of the NCERT Physics textbook. It will prove helpful for you for exams as it will make all your concepts clear regarding the chapter. Consider these solutions as your quick notes for the chapter and a study guide.
For many students, this chapter is a little confusing as it involves various formulae. You must be aware of terminologies like wavelength, frequency, displacement and amplitude before you solve questions related to this chapter. We have explained all the terms adequately in our NCERT solutions so that you do not have to look anywhere else for revising this chapter.
Important Topics for NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 14
The main topics of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 14 include Periodic and Oscillatory Motions, Period and Frequency, Simple Harmonic Motion, Displacement, and Uniform Circular Motion.
Further in the chapter, you will also study the topics like Velocity and Acceleration in Simple Harmonic Motion, Energy in Simple Harmonic Motion, Force Law for Simple Harmonic Motion, Some Systems Executing Simple Harmonic Motion, Oscillations due to a Spring, Damped Simple Harmonic Motion, Simple Pendulum, Forced Oscillations and Resonance.
Here are some common definitions that will help you in solving the exercise questions of the chapter:
- Periodic Motion is the motion that repeats after a certain amount of time. For example, the motion of the earth around the sun is periodic as the earth would reach a certain reference point after every 24 hours.
- Oscillatory Motion is a kind of periodic motion that goes to-and-fro from a fixed point such as the motion of a pendulum.
- When we can represent an oscillating motion in terms of Sine and Cosine waves, such a motion is called harmonic motion.
- When the frequency of harmonic motion can be expressed with the help of one frequency, it is a simple harmonic motion.
Exercise Discussion for NCERT Class 11 Physics Chapter 14
- It’s very much easy to get 100 percent precise NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 14 solved by the expert Physics teachers at Instasolv. There are about 25 questions in this chapter.
- The first six questions are very easy which includes MCQs and match with right answer types.
- Remaining other questions in this chapter are numerical-type questions that require higher-order thinking.
- Some of the numerical-based questions are difficult but you can refer to NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 14 by Instasolv to quickly learn and solve them.
- Other than the given exercises, you should also practice all the solved examples provided in the NCERT Class 11 Physics textbook to clear your concepts on Oscillations.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 14 by Instasolv
- Instasolv’s NCERT solutions for class 11 have been framed in a specific manner to cater to all your needs while you sit down to study the chapter.
- We ensure that you get all your doubts cleared and prepare well with the help of our solutions and comprehensive explanations.
- We provide all the answers according to the CBSE syllabus that has been covered in the Class 11 NCERT Physics textbook.
- At Instasolv, we make sure that you are able to understand the core idea of the theories and get ready to perform well in your practice as well as academic stages.