NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 15 – Waves
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 15 ‘Waves’ are the best way to solve all your doubts regarding the chapter. Chapter 15 holds great importance in CBSE and various entrance tests. It includes topics like Mechanical Waves, Transverse Waves, Longitudinal Waves and Progressive Waves. You will come across various important terms related to waves such as wavelength, frequency, time period, speed, incident and reflection of waves. Oscillation system is also an important concept of the chapter.
There are a total of 27 questions in this chapter given in the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 textbook. Most of them are numerical-type questions. However, theory questions related to the chapter can also be asked in the exams. This is why we have designed explanatory solutions for the chapter. Through these solutions, you can solve all your doubts regarding the chapter and can strengthen your understanding of the chapter.
The subject matter experts at Instasolv understand what problems students generally face in learning the chapter and hence we have created the solutions accordingly. All the answers are stepwise and in accordance with the CBSE syllabus for class 11 physics subject. These NCERT solutions will definitely help you score better marks in the exams.
Important Topics for NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 15
Waves and Simple Harmonic Motions are some of the most important chapters in your syllabus of Class 11 Physics subject. This chapter is essential for a better understanding of how light and sound transmit in the various mediums. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 15 have been prepared by some of the most leading science experts at Instasolv. It is intended to break down the concepts into a simple and easy to understand format for your better and effective learning.
This chapter will introduce you to the concepts of how a wave reacts differently to the different tensional forces even in the same gravitational force. Waves cover a foremost part of the Class 11 science syllabus and the application rises when you opt for the higher studies in Physics. If you comprehend the chapter properly now, you will be able to form a stronger base that is going to help you reap fruitful results in the long run. Here are some of the main topics of the chapter:
- Problems on Applied Physics
- Problems on Harmonic Motion
- Problems with Graphical Solutions
- Problems on the Displacement Equation
- Concepts of Stationary and Travelling Waves
- Questions on Concepts of Nodes and Antinodes
- Problems on the Intermolecular Vibrations in Gases
- Problems on the Speed of Waves in Unlike Mediums
Discussion of Exercises for NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 15 – Waves
- The NCERT Class 11 Physics Chapter 15 contains 27 questions of numerical and theory type. Most of the questions are based on the science behind the wave motions and how they apply to real-life situations.
- The first few exercise questions are based on the speed of waves in a medium where you are required to find the distance travelled by the waves if their speed and time of travel is given to you.
- Then, a few questions are about finding the frequency of waves in a medium. A few questions are about identifying the state of waves such as stationary waves or travelling waves.
- Theory questions related to the chapter include topics like displacement node in a sound wave, distortion of pulse in a wave, how we can distinguish between two notes of a sound wave etc.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 15
We understand how tough it can be to solve all the NCERT exercises in class 11 when you are already busy in coaching, school and other extracurricular activities. This is why we bring high-quality NCERT solutions for class 11 physics chapter 15 for you. Refer to our solutions before your exams for a quick revision or while your regular studies to resolve all your doubts related to the chapter.