NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 10 – Microbes in Human Welfare
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 10- Microbes in Human Welfare will help you to get a comprehensive understanding of all microbes’ related topics. Some of the essential topics explained here are what are microbes, where microbes are available, microbes in household products, microbes in industrial products, microbes in sewage treatment, microbes in biogas production, and microbes as biocontrol agents. Our NCERT Solutions cover all these topics in detail.
The exercise of this chapter contains 15 questions. Our NCERT solutions answer all questions of the exercise in a step by step manner. Our highly-qualified biology faculties and teachers have prepared the answers in a well-structured manner. These solutions assist you in preparing for the board examinations thoroughly and efficiently.
Our CBSE NCERT Class 12 Biology Chapter 10 solutions assist you in understanding the Class 12 chapter well. It contains all question types that are important from the board exam perspective. Our Solutions have been drafted in a manner to help you learn fast and remember more. If you study our all-encompassing solutions, you will not only score high in your board exams but also perform well in various competitive exams.
Introduction to CBSE NCERT Class 12 Biology Chapter 10
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 10- Microbes in Human welfare cover details of all the topics covered in this chapter. The main aim of this chapter is to educate you about the role of microbes and microorganisms in society and their benefits. It includes various illustrated diagrams to help you learn and understand better. Our NCERT solutions cover below mentioned key concepts.
In this topic, you will learn about what microbes are and how they are significant in human welfare. You will also learn how these microbes maintain balance in the ecosystem. You will also get a thorough understanding of their benefits.
- Microbes in Human Welfare
In this chapter, you will learn about the presence of microbes in several things. You will also learn how these microbes can be infectious to harmful pathogens. It teaches you about the helpful bacteria which benefits humans in different ways.
- Microbes in household products
In this topic, you will learn about the advantages of microbes in household products. You will learn how they are used to make products like curd, and how they help in fermentation that helps you make bread and other products.
- Microbes can be useful in Industries
This section of NCERT CBSE Class 12 Biology Chapter 10 discusses how microbes can be useful in Industries, how bacteria help in making several beverages such as cocktails, several antibiotics, and many chemicals.
- Microbes are useful in sewage treatment
In Class 12 Biology Microbes in Human Welfare, you will get in-depth knowledge about how microbes are useful in sewage treatment. Various bacteria help in sewage treatment. Treatment is carried out in different stages, such as Primary, Secondary or biological therapy.
- Biogas production and biocontrol agent
Apart from above-mentioned topics, you will learn about biogas production, and which microbes help in biogas production. You will also learn how microbes act as biocontrol agents, how they are useful to control plants, pests and various other diseases.
CBSE NCERT Class 12 Biology Chapter 10 Exercise
There are altogether 15 questions in the exercise given at the end of the chapter. Some of those are descriptive, and some are short answer types. Questions have been discussed below.
- Question 1 is based on a simple experiment, that asks you about a sample that you need to carry to check microbes under a microscope.
- Question 2 asks you for examples of microbes that release gas.
- Question 3 asks about simple applications of the microbes. It is a theoretical question.
- Question 4 is knowledge-based questions and asks you about some examples.
- Question 5 is also a theoretical question that tests your knowledge about different microbes that cause diseases.
- Question 6 and 7 are based on topics, antibiotics and sewage and its effects.
- Question 8 asks about the differences between different sewage treatments.
- Question 9 asks a basic question to check your knowledge about microbes as energy sources.
- Question 10 tests your basic understanding of microbes and use of fertilizers and pesticides.
- Question 11 is based on a simple experiment and asks for views.
- Question 12 is an objective question that asks you to tell the names of various medicines made using microbes.
- Question 13 asks you to explain the roles of microbes.
- Question 14 and 15 are reasoning based questions about antibiotics and explanations about the biofertilizers.
Benefits of NCERT Class 12 Biology Chapter 10
If you want to score high, then you should read NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology Chapter 10 – Microbes in Human Welfare along with your NCERT textbook. Some of the benefits associated with our solutions are mentioned below.
- It will help you to score high marks in your CBSE Class 12 Biology Board Exam.
- If you want to sit for any competitive exam, such as NEET, and JEE Main then they also assist you to score well in these exams.
- Our NCERT Solutions follow all the CBSE and NCERT guidelines. They have been drafted on the basis of the latest CBSE Class 12 Biology Syllabus.
- It helps you to get an accurate and in-depth understanding of all topics and sub-topics covered in the chapter.
- They clear all your doubts instantly and help you build a profound conceptual foundation.
- They help you learn and revise quickly and efficiently
- Our smart study techniques and learning shortcuts help you learn quickly and score more marks.
- They include detailed explanations, relevant examples and illustrative diagrams to help you learn efficiently.