NCERT Solutions for Class 12
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 prepared by Instasolv’s subject matter experts will help you prepare for CBSE board Class 12 exams. We provide chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Accountancy, English and Business Studies.
NCERT Textbooks are a great resource for exam preparation in CBSE Class 12. They not only adhere to the CBSE syllabus but include precise explanations for all topics that will help in building a strong foundation for further studies. Our NCERT Solutions for Class 12 will solve all your academic doubts in seconds. The Solutions that we have provided are detailed, well-structured and easy to understand. They will further help you in understanding the NCERT topics easily.
The CBSE NCERT syllabus for Class 12 is extensive. For many subjects, there are more than one NCERT textbooks assigned because of the detailed syllabus. Therefore, you must read NCERT textbooks and understand all the concepts thoroughly. Then, you must solve all the NCERT textbook exercises. You can refer to our chapter-wise NCERT Solutions at the time of revisions. You can also use them to create Chapter notes. We have categorized the NCERT Solutions Subject-wise below.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths
NCERT Maths textbook has 13 chapters on topics like Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Integrals, Differential Equations, Vector Algebra and Three Dimensional Geometry. Instasolv’s NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths will provide you with the step-by-step methodology of solving the exercise questions so that you can understand the concepts of the Chapters.
Maths is an important subject in Class 12 if you want to pursue a career in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Accountancy, etc. The CBSE Class 12 exam is entirely based on the concepts that you will learn in the NCERT books. So it is very important that you practice NCERT Maths textbook questions and solved examples.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics
Physics NCERT textbook has 10 Units and a total of 15 Chapters. You will be studying concepts like Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Alternating Current, Ray Optics, Atoms and Nuclei, Semiconductors, and Communication Systems in Class 12 Physics. Reading the NCERT Physics Book for Class 12 is important not only from the CBSE exam point of view but also for understanding the fundamental concepts of Physics.
Use Instasolv’s NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Physics to solve all your doubts in the textbook questions. These Solutions will help you grasp the important formulae in Physics. Whether it be diagram-based questions or derivations, our solutions are the best place to find clear explanations.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry
It might not be very easy for you to study all 16 Chapters of the Chemistry NCERT textbook on your own. Some topics like Haloalkenes, Biomolecules, Coordination Compounds, Chemical Kinetics are quite tough. Our Chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry will help you prepare all these topics thoroughly.
Class 12 Chemistry can be categorized into three parts – Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Inorganic Chemistry. The subject requires adequate revision, practice, and problem-solving abilities. So you must solve NCERT questions regularly if you want to score 90+ marks in CBSE Class 12 Chemistry exam. Our NCERT Solutions for Class 12 will make this preparation easier for you.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
Biology is an important subject if you aim to pursue medical or related courses after Class 12. The NCERT textbook for Class 12 Biology has 16 Chapters. You will be studying Human Reproduction, Evolution, Biotechnology, Populations, Ecosystems, and Environmental Issues in this subject. The CBSE syllabus of Class 12 Biology is vast hence you must start preparing early.
If you want to score good marks in the CBSE board biology exam then you must focus on the NCERT textbook. NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology will help you stick to the CBSE syllabus only. Whether it be important terminologies in Biology or important diagrams, our NCERT Solutions contain them all. Our Chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology cover all the important topics of the Chapters so that you do not miss any concept.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English
CBSE Class 12 English syllabus includes three books Flamingo, Vistas and Kaleidoscope. English NCERT Solutions are very important for you as they help you understand the textbook chapters in-depth. The NCERT questions for Class 12 English are not at all straightforward like other subjects. You need to understand the intent of the chapter then only you will be able to answer the NCERT questions properly.
If you want to prepare well for the CBSE Class 12 board exam for English you must improve your writing skills. You can achieve that easily by practicing all NCERT textbook questions for Class 12 English. Our subject matter experts have designed the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English in such a way that you will face no issues. Our Solutions are clear, elaborate, error-free and easy to understand.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies syllabus is divided into two sections – Principles and Functions of Management and Business Finance and Marketing. There are a total of 12 Chapters in this subject including topics like Directing, Planning, Organization, Consumer Protection, Financial Management, and Financial Marketing.
Many students complain that the board exam of Business Studies is very lengthy. You can easily prepare yourself for that by practicing NCERT questions daily. Instasov’s NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapters will serve as a good study resource for you. Our detailed Solutions will help you understand the correct method to solve a question.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Economics
CBSE Class 12 Economics subject is divided into two parts – microeconomics and macroeconomics. There are two NCERT books for both the sections of Economics. Each book has 6 Chapters. CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus includes topics like Money, Banking, Government Budget, Market Equilibrium, and Non-Competitive Markets.
Learn how to solve microeconomics and macroeconomics questions with the help of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Economics by Instasolv. We provide all the Chapter-wise NCERT Solutions so you will have all the answers by your side while you prepare for your Economics exam. All the Solutions that we have written are based on the CBSE syllabus for Class 12 Economics.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Accountancy
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy subject is divided into two parts – Part 1: Company Accounts and Analysis of Financial Statements and Part 2: Partnership Accounts. Part 1 has 5 Chapters while Part 2 has 6 Chapters. The topics include Basic Concepts of Accounting for Partnership, Reconstitution of a Partnership Firm, Accounting Ratios, and Cash Flow Statement.
Refer to Instasolv’s Chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Accountancy and get clarity on all NCERT textbook questions. These Solutions will not only improve your knowledge about the subject but will prepare you well for the CBSE board exam for Class 12. Step marking is very important in CBSE exams so we have provided step-wise Solutions for all the NCERT questions so that you can prepare accordingly.
Importance of CBSE Class 12 Board Exams
- CBSE Class 12 Exams are important for you because your Class 12 results will decide your future to a great extent. Despite the entrance exams, many educational institutions in India and abroad still give importance to Class 12 marks.
- Achieving good marks in Class 12 will be an achievement for a lifetime. It will boost your confidence. You will be motivated to pursue a course in the subjects you studied in Class 12.
- If you score good marks in Class 12 it is likely that you have prepared all the concepts thoroughly. This knowledge will help you later in higher studies.
- Class 12 helps you prepare your own learning strategies. You identify what learning methods work for you as you practice for the board exams. This is also an important study skill that will help you in further courses.
Why are NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Important for You?
- NCERT books are used as coursebooks for Class 12 by all CBSE affiliated schools. They form the base for the CBSE exams.
- CBSE board exams are completely based on NCERT concepts and textbook questions. So, if you have prepared the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 well, you will be able to score better marks in the board exams.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 help you understand the important topics of the Chapters.
- NCERT Solutions are useful at the time of revisions before the exams. They can be used to make your study notes as well.
- It is always recommended that the students should practice NCERT Solutions first and then move to any reference books for further practice.
Why Instasolv is the Best Option for NCERT Solutions for Class 12?
- We, at Instasolv, are a team of qualified subject matter experts who have complete knowledge of CBSE Class 12 syllabus and exam pattern.
- Our subject matter experts have created Chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 12 so that you face no issues in solving NCERT exercises.
- Instasolv provides NCERT Solutions for Class 12 for all subjects. Whether it be Maths, Science, Accountancy or Business Studies, you do not have to go anywhere else in search of NCERT Solutions.
- The NCERT Solutions that we provide are based on CBSE pattern. Therefore, they are a great study resource for CBSE Class 12 board exams.
- We have provided complete explanations in the Solutions. So understanding the topics will be easier for you.
CBSE has provided a vast syllabus for Class 12 in all subjects. So, it is crucial for every Class 12 student to manage their time well so that they can complete the syllabus before the final exams and have enough time to practice. NCERT Solutions for Class 12 by Instasolv can help you cover the entire syllabus for Class 12 on time. So without any further delay, start referring to our NCERT Solutions and prepare yourself for better marks in Class 12 board exams.