NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 11 – Transportation in Animals and Plants
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 11- Transportation in Animals and Plants is the one-stop-guide for you to understand and answer the questions of chapter 11 with ease. NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 11 includes topics like the circulatory system, constituents of blood, excretion in animals, how substances are transported in plants and transpiration. Having a clear understanding of the concepts discussed in the chapter will help you decipher the complexities associated with the topics.
There are a total of 11 questions spread across 3 exercises at the end of this chapter. The questions concern the Circulatory System, Excretion in Animals, and Transportation of Substances in Plants. The CBSE has designed the syllabus to provide a wholesome knowledge base for these topics.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 11- Transportation in Animals and Plants is your ideal partner in your studies. The thought-provoking answers and solutions to the NCERT solutions for class 7 science chapter 11 extra questions will help you prepare for your science exam. It will unravel the hidden cause and effects of various happenings in daily life as well. You will be wiser by the day with this guide in your hand.
Important Topics for NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 11- Transportation in Animals and Plants
Transportation in Animals and Plants educates you about the most important concept of digestion of food. The various elements responsible for the digestion and transportation to various parts of the body etc. are all discussed. It also draws similarities and differences between the animal physiology and plans the physiology besides clearly explaining how the process of transporting nutrients to different parts of animals and plants is carried on.
You will learn the composition of blood, its role in the proper functioning of the body and so do explain the four different components of blood in detail. Ever wonder why blood is needed in all parts of the body? Though you know it is present in all parts of the body, you may not be aware of why it is present? This lesson provides you with answers to many such questions for you.
This lesson helps you understand the role of the heart in the body and the details of the functions it performs. It also teaches you what happens to the food you ingest and how it is transported to various parts of the body. The waste products like Urea etc., which are toxic need to be excreted out of the system. The lesson will enable you to learn this clearly.
Exercise-Wise discussion for NCERT Solutions Class 7 Science Chapter 11
- Questions 1 -3 in exercise tests your overall knowledge about the concepts of transportation in animals and plants.
- Question no. 4 is based on the transportation of materials.
- Question no. 5,6 and 7 are long answer type questions that will examine your understanding of the chapter. Question no. 8 to 11 are based on blood and functions of the heart.
- Question no. 11-12 are also long answer type questions based on the excretory system.
- With the help of Instasolv’s solutions for NCERT Class 7 Science Chapter 11, you will be able to achieve good marks in the exams.
Why NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 11 Transportation in Animals and Plants?
- The subject of science needs a greater explanation than a textbook provides you. Our NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science chapters will bridge this gap effectively.
- Our NCERT solutions for class 7 science chapter 11 ensure to provide a bird’s eye view of the chapter with a focused approach on the key issues so as to make concepts clear to you.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 11 Transportation in Animals and Plants will help you focus more on the topics and will relieve you from the bother of looking for guidance elsewhere.