NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13 – Motion and Time
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13 Motion and Time will equip you with the much needed thorough understanding of the chapter. They will certainly help you gain knowledge about how to write perfect answers in CBSE NCERT Solution for Class 7 Science exam. Chapter 13 Motion and Time has 13 unsolved questions for you.
In NCERT Class 7 Science Chapter 13 you will study topics like measurement of speed, types of motion, distance-time graph, calculation of speed, etc. This chapter forms the base of many typical Physics concepts that you will study in Class 8. So, you must read the chapter thoroughly and take note of all the important formulae.
Instasolv’s NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13 will help you understand the concepts that you find tough in this chapter. The solutions are based on the CBSE Class 7 Science syllabus. Before you read the NCERT Solutions, have a look at the summary of the chapter. We also have some great tips for you that will help you prepare this chapter easily.
NCERT Class 7 Science Chapter 13 Motion and Time – Quick Summary
We, at Instasolv, have brought comprehensive NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13 for you. Chapter 13 deals with the important aspects associated with the dynamics of time and motion. The chapter explains various types of Motion, Speed, Measurement of Speed and Measurement of Time with the help of diagrams and charts.
The formulae for calculating the time taken to travel a particular distance at a particular speed are analytically put out for you to understand. The study dwells into the various effects of motion and speed in our day to day living with the help of easy to grasp examples as well.
Chapter 13 explains the evolution of measuring time and speed and motion through the ages. It throws light on how the people of the earlier days used to measure these non-concrete but highly dynamic aspects and how the present-day generation does it.
Chapter 13 is divided into 5 subsections with each of the subsections devoted to covering the following topics:
|Chapter Section||Topic Name|
|13||Motion and Time|
|13.1||Slow or Fast|
|13.3||Measurement of Time|
Exercise-wise Discussion for NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13
- Solving the NCERT exercise questions for Chapter 13 will make it easier for you to understand concepts like oscillations, time period, graphs, uniform motion, speed, non-uniform motion and graph of speed and time.
- The 13 exercise questions of NCERT Class 7 Science Chapter 13 will test your basic understanding of the chapter as well as your analytical skills.
- These exercises include objective-type questions, numerical-based questions and graph-based questions.
- Exercise 1 is about circular, oscillatory and straught-line motion.
- Exercises 4 to 6 are based on the concept of speed. You must know the formula of speed if you want to find the correct answers to these questions.
- Exercises 7 to 11 are also based on the concept of speed. But, these questions are a little tricky.
- Exercises 12 and 13 are based on graphs. They test your knowledge of the concepts you learned in this chapter and your analytical abilities. These two questions are important from the exam point of view.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13 Motion and Time by Instasolv
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13 prepared by Instasolv’s subject matter experts informative and best way to learn the chapter.
- Instasolv’s subject matter experts are aware of the topics that students might find tough in this Chapter. Their solutions help you immensely in getting 100% accurate knowledge of Motion and Time concepts.
- The NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13 Motion and Time provide descriptive and analytical solutions for all the textbook questions appearing at the end of the chapter.
- Our experts have explained various formulae by providing you with interesting examples from daily life.
- All the objective type questions are provided not only with answers but also the logic behind the answers.
- This self-help guide is unique in the way it is prepared to address the doubts of learners like you.
How to Make Best Use of NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13 Motion and Time?
The subject of Science needs to be understood rather than to be learned by heart. Understanding requires the fundamentals to be firmly grasped by you. A cursory reading of prescribed textbooks will only help you to a limited extent. The subject matter experts at Instasolv feed you with 100% details by putting in impressive examples, illustrations and graphs in the NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13. It will help you attain a greater level of understanding of complex theorems, formulae, and graphs in this chapter if you ensure to:
- Analytically read and study the subsections of chapter 13 in the prescribed order
- Solve all the questions of the chapter without referring our NCERT Solutions
- Crosscheck your answers with those provided by NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 13 Motion and Time
- As you progress you will understand the principles better and so will be able to score maximum at the exam