NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 14 – Electric Current and Its Effects
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 14- Electric Current and Its Effects help you in learning the concepts of electromagnetic components, their heating and magnetic effect. The chapter consists of 13 questions based on the concept of electric currents. Our NCERT Solutions for this chapter will provide you with clear and easy to understand answers.
With CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 14 you will get the full knowledge of what electricity is, what are its uses, effects and precautions to be taken while using it. The solutions of NCERT science book class 7 chapter 14 will help you enhance your understanding of these concepts. If you get any doubt, you can refer to our NCERT science solutions for class 7 chapter 14. All these solutions are easy to understand and comprise of clear explanations that will prepare you for your exams.
Our subject matter experts for science have created NCERT solutions for all the 13 questions of the chapter together with the answers for Objective Type Questions and also Fill in the Blanks Questions. Our solutions will act as a comprehensive guide that explains the basics of the electric circuit, symbols of electric components, heating and magnetic effect of electric current and its effects.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 14- Electric Current and Its Effects – Summary
We, at Instasolv, have brought a comprehensive and effective solution for you for Class 7 Science Chapter 14- Electric Current and Its Effects. Chapter 14 of Class 7 Science deals with the revision of previous year lessons and proceeds to explain various aspects of electricity, symbols, circuits, electromagnetic forces and simple electric bell. The topics and its divisions are:
The first topic explains the symbols of electronic components as to how they are drawn on paper. The various symbols are depicted in a tabular form for easy understanding. The next section of the Heating Effect of Electric Current explains why electric wires get heated when electricity passes through them. It goes on to explain the concept behind the glowing of electric bulb filament, fuse and MCBs. The presence of magnetic fields near a wire conducting an electric current has also been mentioned.
The next three sections explain the magnetic effect of electric current, and the effect plus use of electromagnetic power and how an electric bell functions. With the help of images, the working mechanism of these two devices have been explained thoroughly. Technical terms with respect to batteries, fuse, electromagnet have been introduced to increase the understanding.
Exercise wise discussion for NCERT Class 7 Science Chapter 14
- Question no. 1 and 2 are based on symbols of electric components as well as circuit diagrams.
- Question no. 3 and 4 tests your knowledge regarding terminals of batteries and circuit diagrams.
- Question no. 5, 6 and 7 are based on the effects of electric currents.
- Question no. 8 is about filling the blanks that interpret your understanding of the whole chapter.
- In question no. 9 you have to determine true and false statements. Question no. 10,11,12 and 13 examine your understanding regarding electric circuits.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 14 by Instasolv
- Our experienced science subject matter experts are adept in creating easy to comprehend NCERT solutions for NCERT chapter 14 for class 7.
- They understand the problems that you might face in this chapter and hence prepare the solutions accordingly.
- The NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 14- Electric Current and Its Effects has answers for all the 13 questions of the chapter with diagrams, charts and explanatory notes for your easy and effective understanding.
- These are a great learning resource for the preparation of class 7 science exams.
- A thorough study of NCERT Solutions for class 7 science chapter 14 extra questions will help you do away with the need for private tuition.