NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 18 – Wastewater Story
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 18 Wastewater Story helps you understand the issue of contaminants of water. Water is an important resource and treasure available on earth that must be used with care and actions must be taken to preserve it. If we don’t take proper care of water and contaminate this natural resource it will have terrible consequences on us all and for our future generations as well.
You are required to solve the 12 questions given at the end of Chapter 18. The NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 18 Wastewater Story by Instasolv can be a useful resource for you. These solutions will solve all your doubts related to this Chapter instantaneously. The solutions are kept simple so that you understand how to answer the questions asked in the exam with the maximum confidence level.
The NCERT Class 7 Solutions for Science Chater 18 are prepared by the subject matter experts at Instasolv. They prepare the answers as per the latest CBSE syllabus. Those of you studying in Class 7 must practice such solutions at regular intervals for the effective preparation for CBSE Class 7 Science exam. The explanations provided are easy to understand the meaning of the Chapter.
NCERT Class 7 Science Chapter 18 Wastewater Story – Summary
CBSE NCERT Class 7 Science Chapter 18 deals with an important natural resource – water and the major issue related to its contamination. The main reasons for the contamination of water as specified in this chapter are commercial and industrial activities. Wastes produced due to these activities may contaminate water and result in many health hazards as the ultimate cases of water-borne diseases.
Chapter 18 explains the importance of water for mankind and other numerous creatures on the Earth. The by-products of commercial or industrial activities contain too many chemicals that directly affect marine life.
This Chapter guides us on how to segregate waste in a way to reduce the water pollution level. Sewage, its treatment and disposal methods are discussed in this Chapter. It also helps in making you aware of what sanitation is and diseases that might occur due to that. Our experts at Instasolv further eases for you to grasp the idea of the Chapter for your better understanding.
NCERT for Class 7 Science Chapter 18 Wastewater Story discusses the importance of water and why it is always crucial to prevent it. Different alternative sewage disposal options have been talked about and also awareness is created for sanitation.
Exercise-wise Discussion for NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 18
- NCERT Class 7 Science Chapter 18 includes 12 questions of various types such as long-answer questions, fill in the blanks and crossword.
- Exercises 2 to 10 are very important for CBSE exams as they are all long-answer type questions. All of the questions are based on sewage treatment, sanitation, and cleaning of water. If you want to answer these questions properly you must understand what is sewage and what is wastewater treatment.
- Exercise question 11 is a crossword puzzle. Solving this question would be fun.
- Exercise question 12 asks you to pick the correct sentence. This question is about the ozone gas. This is an important question.
- After solving all the NCERT exercises of the chapter, you will be confident enough to answer any type of question asked during your exams.
About NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 18 Wastewater Story by Instasolv
- The NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 18 by Instasolv are prepared by qualified and experienced subject matter experts and Class 7 Science teachers
- The solutions are of the finest quality and also contains detailed answers for your better understanding of topics like sewage treatment, pollutants, sludge, and water pollution
- The latest CBSE Syllabus for Class 7 Science has been strictly followed and adhered to while preparing the NCERT Solutions
- The answers prepared are as per the understanding of a learner in Class 7, and so simplified and easily understandable language is used in the solutions.
Study Tips for NCERT Science Class 7 Chapter 18: Wastewater Story
- Mark the points which are difficult to understand and refer NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 18 to get clarity for the same
- Read the chapter at least twice for a better understanding of topics like WWTP, Housekeeping Practices, Sanitation Practices, Sewage Disposal, Water Pollution, etc
- Inculcate the habit of practicing answer writing as it will not only help to increase your speed while answering during the exam but your overall quality of answers will improve
These NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 18 Wastewater Story by Instasolv is a perfect option that you can refer to before you study extra questions. They will help you score well and also clear your concepts. You will thereafter gain something unique and exclusive out of the NCERT Solutions for this Chapter.
For those of you who want not just to mug up the answers and write but to make your concepts clear must refer to NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 18 prepared by Instasolv. They will prove extremely helpful to sharpen your knowledge.