NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 7 – Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate
The NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 7 Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate thoroughly describe the weather, what it actually is and how it influences our lives in the different contexts. Chapter 7 of NCERT Solution for Class 7 Science explains how different animals adapt to all these changing weather conditions and climates. There are a total of 20 NCERT questions in this chapter.
While preparing the NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 7 the Subject Matter Experts at Instasolv always keep in mind the patterns that are being followed by CBSE for Class 7 Science subject to help you prepare the Solutions accordingly. Our subject matter experts are a well-qualified and skilled team that prepares such study materials in an easy and simplified language for a better understanding of learners like you. Our NCERT Solutions thus equally support you to score well in your CBSE exams.
The NCERT Class 7 Science Solutions provided by our experts are detailed yet in simple language to ensure that you have a better overall understanding of the chapter. We aim at helping you to enhance your answer writing skills for exams. With the help of our NCERT Solutions for Science Chapter 7 Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate, you will also be able to handle any type of questions in CBSE Class 7 exams.
Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate Class 7: A Quick Summary
NCERT Class 7 Chapter 7 starts by describing the weather as day to day conditions of the atmosphere at a place and how daily life is influenced by it. Daily activities are planned according to the weather conditions of that particular day. Then, the chapter talks about the different elements of weather including temperature, humidity, rainfall, storms, snowfall, wind speed, etc. The Science which deals with the study of weather is called Meteorology and which is also mentioned in the chapter.
The next thing which the chapter describes is climate i.e, the average weather pattern over a long period of time and what all the factors determine the climate of a particular place such as distance from the sea level, altitude, and humidity. The different climatic conditions in different parts of the country are also mentioned and how people adapt to that.
Next, this chapter also describes the polar regions which are the areas near the North Pole and the South Pole and how the animals living there such as penguins and polar bears adapt to the changing climatic conditions of the earth.
The tropical rainforest is the region near the equator line on the earth is described next in the chapter. You will also learn how the animals living in these regions like red-eyed frogs, monkeys, elephants and many more adapt to their surroundings. Our Science NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Chapter 7 elaborate all the key elements of the chapter.
NCERT Class 7 Science Chapter 7: Brief
CBSE NCERT Science Class 7 Chapter 7 explains that people or animals living in different parts of the world adapt to the local weather conditions accordingly. Perhaps they won’t be able to survive in completely different weather conditions. Every animal lives and adapts to the climatic conditions of their surroundings. So, we can say that everyone is unique in their own way and so do they adapt accordingly to the changing weather conditions.
Exercise Discussion for NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 7
- All the 12 exercises of NCERT Class 7 Science Chapter 7 will help revise the core topics of the chapter such as adaptation, tropical rainforest, elements of weather, polar regions, tropical regions, cyclones, climate etc.
- Exercise questions 1 and 2 are about weather and temperature conditions of a place.
- Exercises 3, 4 and 6 are very short answer type. But, you must have knowledge about climate, habitats, polar and tropical regions if you want to answer all the questions correctly.
- Exercise 7, 8 and 9 are long answer type questions where you need to explain your answers. All three questions are based on natural habitats and the adaptation of animals.
- Exercise questions 11 and 12 are of tick the correct answer type. You must understand polar and tropical climate conditions to answer these questions correctly.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 7 by Instasolv
- Instasolv’s Science subject matter experts have prepared chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science.
- The NCERT Solutions provided for Class 7 Science Chapter 7 are quite detailed and in a very simple language for your better understanding.
- If you are referring to these Solutions apart from your CBSE NCERT textbook for Class 7, then you need not worry about anything else. You will be able to prepare well for CBSE Class 7 exams.
- The NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 7 is a complete guide. And, after referring to these Solutions you don’t have to refer anywhere else or take tuitions.
- With the help of CBSE NCERT Solutions provided by Instasolv, you will be able to write comprehensive and detailed answers for any type of question asked during the exams.
- Apart from your NCERT textbook for Class 7, refer to these Solutions prepared by Instasolv experts for a better understanding of concepts and to prepare well for your exams.