NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 8 – Winds, storms and cyclones
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 8 will help you learn about natural phenomena like Winds, Storms, and Cyclones as well as their types. Chapter 8 of NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science mentions different characteristics of winds and all the safety precautions to be followed if hit by the natural disaster. There are 9 unsolved questions in this Chapter.
The NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 8 Winds, Storms and Cyclones are prepared methodically by the Subject Matter Experts at Instasolv. NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 8 extra questions are lucid and easy to grasp. Thus, they make all your concepts clear and help you score well in CBSE Class 7 Science exam. Our subject matter experts adhere to the current CBSE syllabus while preparing these Solutions.
You can refer to NCERT Science Solutions for Class 7 Chapter 8 whenever facing any doubt or need some clarity while studying the topics. You must solve all the NCERT exercises of the Chapter as soon as you read it. This will help you identify the difficult topics. Below you can find a quick summary of CBSE NCERT Class 7 Science Chapter 8 and the NCERT Solutions.
NCERT Class 7 Science Chapter 8: Winds, Storms, and Cyclones – Chapter Summary
As the name suggests, CBSE Class 7 Science Chapter 8 includes topics like wind, storm, and cyclone. The Chapter talks about how these three phenomena are related to each other. Moving air is called wind and when the speed of the wind increases it lowers down the air pressure.
Different properties of the air have been explained with the help of examples Chapter 8. Apart from this, the Chapter also offers details about what cyclones and storms are and what are all the safety measures that should be taken to prevent when hit with cyclones.
Moral of NCERT Class 7 Science Chapter 8: Winds, Storms and Cyclones
The lessons learned from the NCERT Class 7 Science Chapter 8 is that you should be aware of what are the precautions that need to be taken in the Cyclone prone areas. We must also know about all those safety measures that are to be followed during Cyclones. The lesson makes you aware of the various such safety steps to be followed when any natural disaster strikes.
Exercise-wise Discussion on NCERT Science Class 7 Chapter 8Solutions
- While preparing NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 8, you will be able to grasp the topics and you will feel confident to answer any type of question asked during the CBSE exams.
- The NCERT exercises of the chapter will help you revise the topics like thunderstorms, north pole, south pole, uneven heating, safety measures, cyclones, etc.
- Exercise questions 1, 8 and 9 are very short answer type questions that will help you quickly revise the definition of Wind, Cyclone, and Storms.
- Exercise questions 2 and 3 are based on air and pressure exerted by it.
- Exercise questions 6 and 7 are very important as they ask you to mention ways to protect yourself at the time of cyclones.
- Don’t just learn the NCERT answers for Chapter 8 that we provide to you. Understand them to clear your concepts. Then only you will be able to answer any question asked in your exams.
About NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 8: Winds, Storms and Cyclones by Instasolv
- Instasolv’s NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 8 are prepared by keeping into consideration the core requirements of Class 7
- The academic experts at Instasolv have produced easy and comprehensible Solutions for all the NCERT questions
- These study materials come as a rescue whenever you face any difficulty while studying from your NCERT textbook for Class 7
- Each question is provided with an easy and precise explanation for better understanding of the topics
- Instasolv specializes in delivering quality materials for the knowledge seekers like you
- Our NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 8 are highly informative as they provide you with a detailed explanation of the Chapter
If you just don’t want to mug up the answers and seek to understand the topic better, then NCERT Solution for Class 7 Science Chapter 8 Winds, Storms and Cyclones should be your ideal study reference. These solutions are prepared by keeping in mind the requirement of a Class 7 student. Thus, they are comparatively easier to comprehend and grasp. By referring to these solutions, you will be able to write well and score excellently in your exams. We ensure that all these solutions are 100% correct and authentic.