NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 – Rational Numbers
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths provides all the answers to the NCERT exercises of the chapter. In NCERT Solutions Chapter 1, you will learn various concepts like properties of Rational Numbers, negative of a number, reciprocals, representation of Rational Numbers on the number line and Rational Numbers between two Rational Numbers. This chapter includes 2 exercises and 18 questions.
The NCERT Solutions of Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 will help you understand the concepts in the very first instance. With the help of these solutions, you can easily practice the topics and achieve good marks in your exams. Be it your internal exams at school or any competitive exam, NCERT solutions for chapter 1 will clear all your doubts. We have provided step-wise solutions to all the questions so that you can understand the problem-solving process properly.
NCERT textbooks not only adhere to the CBSE syllabus but the NCERT questions are very important from the exam point of view. CBSE exams are based on NCERT questions. So, you must solve all the maths exercises of the chapters for your better preparation. You can refer to our solutions any time you get stuck in solving a question and resolve your query quickly.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 Rational Number- Some Notable Facts
Numbers are integral parts of our daily lives. Starting from the day till night, it is all numbers around which you live. Chapter 1 of NCERT Solutions for Class 8 talks about a specific kind of number, that is a Rational Number. The rational numbers are any the number that can be expressed as a fraction, that is which can be presented in the form of p/q and where p and q are integers (any of the positive and negative whole numbers are integers, e.g.-3, -2, -1,0, +1, +2, +3).
For example, 3/2 is a rational number, because it is in the form of p/q. But, a question that arises is, is 6 a rational number, and the answer is yes. One more key point is that the rational numbers can be both positive and negative (that is they can be integers). An important factor here regarding the rational number is that in p/q, q is not equal to zero.
The NCERT Solution for Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 deals with the working of the rational numbers. Further, the properties of rational numbers (Closure Property, Commutative Property, Associative Property, and Distributive Property) in comparison to whole numbers, integers and rational numbers is also explained lucidly.
The other topics discussed are additive inverse (the method of adding of negative of a number to itself to get zero, e.g.- the additive inverse of +6 is -6 because on solving +6-6, the result will be zero), multiplicative inverse (reciprocal of a number is its multiplicative inverse, e.g.- the multiplicative inverse of 6, will be 1/6), rational number on a number line and rational numbers between the two rational numbers. Along with it the solved examples and the equations also work as a great tool for learning.
About NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 1 by Instasolv
- At Instasolv, we provide you with the best explanation of the concepts related to every chapter;
- We always promote learning by doing the method to help you grasp the lessons;
- The examples provided by our expert team are the best, which will help you understand the toughest problem related to the chapters;
- The solutions given by Instasolv will help you ultimately to revise your complete syllabus within the stipulated time;
- The solutions provided by Instasolv are always stepped by step for easy understanding. And, we avoid solving problems through shortcut methods.
Some of the minute details about the NCERT Class 8 Maths Chapter 1- Rational Numbers are as follows:
- Try to solve all questions given in the examples, provided with each chapter;
- Practice makes a man perfect in every aspect of life, and the same applies to Maths as well;
- Try to understand Maths and not by rote learning. This will help you to face and solve any kind of question that comes your way;
- Make notes of the sums correctly solved in a separate copy. This will work as a repository, which will help you to look at it at the last moment if you forget any sum;
- Always understand the lessons by applying it into real-world problems. It will help you to recall it better.
Study Tips for NCERT Maths Class 8
Below we have sorted out the best study tips for studying NCERT Maths for Class 8:
- Discuss the problems with your classmates. By doing so, you will be able to understand the sums in more detail;
- Always solve the problems and know each step, and don’t just jump into the conclusion;
- Solve other standard books for making a large variety of questions;
- Never avoid reading the explanations given at the starting of the chapters and not just solely rely on what your teacher explains you in the class;
- Revise your lessons as many times as you can, for it will yield the best results;
- Focus on learning the basics more and make them strong. This will help you to escape the doubts when you will attempt the large sums related to any chapter;
- Mathematics is a subject in which you can score a hundred per cent marks. So, try your level best to obtain full marks this time;
- You are your own master. Try to review your own errors;
- We always suggest you understand your doubts before exams;
- And at last, it is always important to create a conducive environment for study, which will help you to concentrate on your goals.
We at Instasolv are the team of experts, who want you to score full marks in the Mathematics subject in your upcoming exams. Just follow the suggestions and guidelines provided above, and be ready to shine. All the best for your exams.