NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 2 – Linear Equations in One Variable
The NCERT Solution for Class 8 Maths is framed by keeping into consideration the requirements of each and every learner. NCERT Solutions. The experts at Instasolv have been strictly adhering to and following the latest CBSE pattern, which makes it one of the most reliable sources of study. Every sum is explained in a step-by-step manner. It will help you to understand the texts and Maths problems easily.
Mathematics remains a fearful subject for a lot of students as learners who are scared of it. The experts at Instasolv are always there for you. We bring for you the ideas that are completely exclusive and novel to make Maths an entirely fun experience for you. We are here to help you develop a rational bent of mind by the Mathematics solutions. Developing rational thinking is not a one-time task. Rather, it is a continuous process and we focus on that.
The methods given by our experts will help you to achieve full marks in your Mathematics subject in Class 8. Below are also some very useful tips for you to study Maths as if enjoying unlimited fun. We believe that any target can be reached with a proper strategic plan. Therefore, start your preparation with us this time, and explore your calibre accordingly through perfect honing.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 2: Linear Equation in One Variable- Introductory Notes
Before we move ahead to understand the Linear Equation concept, it is very much important to understand a few basic terms, especially the expression and equation. Equations are almost similar except the ‘equal to’ operator with some other expressions. Thus, an equation is simply an expression depicting equality of one or more variables. And, the main aim of solving an equation is to find out the value of the variables. Let’s understand the whole thing with examples: 2x+6 is an expression, and 2x+6= 18 is an equation, with one variable only (x is the only variable in this equation).
One very important thing about the linear equations of one variable is that the power of the variables cannot be more than one, e.g.- 2x=8, 2x+4=7, etc. The examples given have only one variable and are linear in nature. So, they are known as the linear equations in one variable.
Further, the Class 8 Maths Chapter 2 explains about solving an equation. And, the first rule is variable on one side. For example- if the equation is 2x-3=7, then, first of all, we will have to equalize the given equation by keeping the variable on a single side, so the next step will be 2x= 7+3 (transposing), and the value of x will be 5. So, we saw that to solve the equation the first requirement is to bring the variable on the one side of the equation.
Then, the chapter describes the variables on both sides, e.g.- 2x-3= x+2, to solve this, we will first bring the variables on one side again, that s 2x-x= 2+3. So, the value of x will be 5. We can also recheck an equation by putting the value of x in it (L.H. S= R.H.S). The chapter Linear equation with one variable also comprises the concept of Formation of Equation from word problems and cross multiplications.
About NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 2 by Instasolv
- We not only try to give the solutions to problems but also offer you a perfect solution to inculcate in you the right amount of curiosity to understand everything lesson better.
- We promote learning by applying the lesson to real-world problems. This method is the best way to retain everything forever.
Some of the key points about the NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 2- Linear Equation in one variable are as follows:
- Try to recognize the simple linear equation first, because this is the basic requirement for this lesson.
- To solve the linear equation based on the word problems, you should have nice command on language or at least on difficult terminologies.
- Always check whether your solutions are correct by substitution method or not.
- Practice more to solve the equations in less time.
- In exams, solve the equations step by step, because marks are allotted for each correct step.
Study Tips for NCERT Maths Class 8
We totally agree that mathematics is a nightmare for some of you. And, it happens mainly due to two reasons, either you get it completely right or entirely wrong because it is not like the language subjects in which there can be any chance of maybe. Follow the listed tips strictly to excel in NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Mathematics for Class 8 exams.
- Keep the theorems and formulae handy by making a separate register.
- No matter how much time it takes, solve all your problems by yourself.
- It is a prerequisite to understanding your syllabus.
- It is also advised to go through the previous year questions, this will help you know the pattern of framing questions.
- Don’t just accumulate your problematic areas and compile it for long, instead try to solve them as soon as possible.
- It happens when you solve mathematics, everything is a mess. Keep your copy clean.
- While attempting questions, finish the familiar questions first.
- Practice as many times as you can.
- Solve a wide range of questions so that you can find easy attempting any question in exams.
- Never trust any question bank or book that is claiming to be the most important question because all these are business strategies and nothing more.
We at Instasolv believe that nothing is impossible. Similar is the case here. Obtaining full marks in Mathematics is no rocket-science. You just need to practice and get command over your weak points and that’s it. The expert team at Instasolv always encourages young minds like you. Don’t be afraid to fail, because failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. You can excel more and prove your mettle by doing prudent efforts.